Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my sister is 7 years older than me.and she was also like caroline.i have to say that little sisters and brothers are not very easy.i was sinewy and allways the little cute daughter of my parents.that´s not easy for the elder kids.

It looks as if Ps Caro and Ernst had a great time at the Rose Ball - Ps Caroline looked stunning! I was happy to see the Trio there, too, w/their significant others (not sure if Pierre is seeing anyone - maybe the blonde woman standing next to him in some pics?) - Tatiana and Felix; Prince Albert was alone, of course...

Monaco : 4 - 5 april: Conference of the CoE under the Presidency of HRH Princess of Hanover

The Council of Europe is to launch a three year programme – “Building a Europe for and with children” during a conference on 4 and 5 April in Monaco (Grimaldi Forum).
The conference will be open on Tuesday April 4 at 10am by the Principality’s Minister of State His Excellency Jean-Paul Proust, Council of Europe Deputy Secretary General Maud de Boer-Buquicchio and HRH Princess Caroline of Hanover, who will chair the conference.

Gouv.mc

Just to remind you, don't forget to vote for Princess Caroline being the most elegant of the week. Here....

Last edited:
REUTERS

Princess Caroline of Monaco and her husband Prince Ernst August of Hanover walk outside the Sainte Clothilde Church after funeral services for Luigi d'Urso, the late husband of French designer Ines de la Fressange, in Paris March 27, 2006. REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen
se1v8h.jpg
se1v5s.jpg

French designer Ines de la Fressange stands with her daughters Nine (R) and Violette (L) outside the Sainte Clothilde Church after funeral services for her husband Lugi d'Urso in Paris March 27, 2006. REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen

se224o.jpg

Last edited:
tbhrc said:
Oh my God, how is life doing things !!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 years ago it was Ines who assisted mourning Caroline, and now the opposite.
I do not know if the two ladies are now so close, than this time, but we all remembe of this pic, Caroline into the car, on her way to Monaco, to find Stefano dead, and Ines trying to give he some peace....

What happened to Ines' husband?

Last edited:
This is so sad to hear!:(
Cruelity of life..Again there are young children and mourning wife left behind..I think it was mentioned that Princess Caroline is godmother of one of the girls..Nine? (not sure)..so sad..:(

Ianna said:
This is so sad to hear!:(
Cruelity of life..Again there are young children and mourning wife left behind..I think it was mentioned that Princess Caroline is godmother of one of the girls..Nine? (not sure)..so sad..:(

Yes, you are right, Nine... Caroline is her godmother

Sorry I don't know what happened. It's really tragical....

Was he sick? I didn´t know what happened....

Thanks for the new pics, although I wish we had gotten happier ones.

Poor of Ines and her family, my condolences to all of them.

Yes Caroline is the godmother of Ines's oldest daughter. I'm not sure but I also think Ines attended Prince Rainier's funeral.

I've heard he had a stroke or something quite sudden like that, but I'm not sure if the source was reliable...

how sad to leave such young children, i remember her comforting Caroline, I'm glad PC was there for her today. May he rest in peace.
On top of the world, saturday at the ball and crash to earth with the death of a friend, life is so unfair to all of us.

How Luigi d'Urso died

The last husband of Ines de la Fressange had a heart attack on thursday 23th. He was 54.

Thanks for the information Grace and Armelle. Poor Ines :( Does anyone how old is she know?

I heard a couple years ago she was into designing clothes. Afterall she was one of the great models in the 80s.

Another pic from Abaca Press.... And thanks for the info....

sf89av.jpg

I was told Stephanie and Albert met Caroline and Ernst in Paris after the service.

armelle MORAND said:
The last husband of Ines de la Fressange had a heart attack on thursday 23th. He was 54.
Do you know where to find more info on the net about this sudden death. Ines was seen last week with Sharon Stone and her daughter Nine, she seemed so happy and tweo days after , this tragic loss !

Ines de la Fressange and her late husband Luigi D'Urso, a lawyer, originally from Naples, that settled in Milan (olycom 1992)
sfdx0x.jpg

assia said:
Do you know where to find more info on the net about this sudden death. Ines was seen last week with Sharon Stone and her daughter Nine, she seemed so happy and tweo days after , this tragic loss !

Yes, I would be interested in having more information too. I thought Ines and Caroline were not friends any more. We used to see them together all the time and then suddenly it stopped, some years ago, for some reason. Obviously, they are still friends, otherwise Caroline would not have attended the funeral. I'll post more details if I can get some.

Mavyan said:
Yes, I would be interested in having more information too. I thought Ines and Caroline were not friends any more. We used to see them together all the time and then suddenly it stopped, some years ago, for some reason. Obviously, they are still friends, otherwise Caroline would not have attended the funeral. I'll post more details if I can get some.
Even if their relationship isn't as strong at it used to be, I think Caroline can't forget that Ines was the one who conforted her when Stefano died. So even if they are not as close, it would have been weird from Caroline not to attend the funeral, after all, she was witness at their wedding and godmother to their first born, so whatever happened between the two they used to be very clsoe.

Well, the woman with the dark, short hair is Ines, correct? Why is she smiling at her husband´s funeral? And it does not look like a polite smile, it looks like a broad smile ...

Katie said:
Well, the woman with the dark, short hair is Ines, correct? Why is she smiling at her husband´s funeral? And it does not look like a polite smile, it looks like a broad smile ...

omg...maybe she wanted to cheer up their little girls.as a mother you must be strong for your kids.it isn´t a help for them when you are allways crying and looking sad.

Thanks for the pictures, Purple Platinum. I find very tender the embrace of both women, and the picture where Caroline embraces one of the daughters of Ines de la Fressange.

I think that the blond one who appears behind Caroline, in the fourht and fifth pictures, is Andrea, but I can't really assure.

tigerlilly2005 said:
omg...maybe she wanted to cheer up their little girls.as a mother you must be strong for your kids.it isn´t a help for them when you are allways crying and looking sad.

It is really strange to smile so broadly.......... She is maybe starting a nervous breakdown............
In this cases you lough like a cilly...........

I remember Caroline, many months passed before she smiled again.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom