Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some more skiing pics from this year - Rex - maybe CasiraghiTrio or someone else could post bigger ones....

rsabs5.jpg
rsabt5.jpg
rsabud.jpg
rsaby9.jpg
rsabzd.jpg
rsac0x.jpg

a few more of Princess Caroline at the Unesco Meeting (from Cover)

ru2oug.jpg

ru2owg.jpg
ru2p6u.jpg
ru2p7s.jpg

tbhrc said:
Here are some more skiing pics from this year - Rex - maybe CasiraghiTrio or someone else could post bigger ones....
source: rex (the bigger versions)

more soon....
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks CasiraghiTrio, here is one more clipping from Gala

rvwsht.jpg
rvwsis.jpg
rvwsjm.jpg
rvwsk8.jpg
rvwsnn.jpg

Hey everyody! There are some new photographs of Caroline with Ernst and Albert at www.newscom.com. Could somebody who has access please post them!? Thanks a million!!!

Thanks budge, here are the small ones...

Newscom

** EXCLUSIF ** ©PHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN/FRANZ CHAVAROCHE ; MONACO, 20/03/2006. SAS ALBERT ANNIVERSAIRE. MONACO : APRES LE CONCERT DE GALA DE L'ASSOCIATION ISRAELIENNE B'NA-B'RITH DONNE A L'AUDITORIUM SOUS LA DIRECTION DU CHEF D'ORCHESTRE MISHA KATZ EN PRESENCE DE LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE DE HANOVRE ET DE SON EPOUX, ERNST AUGST DE HANOVRE, LE PRINCE ALBERT S'EST VU FETE SON ANNIVERSAIRE EN TOUTE INTIMITE AVANT DE FELICITER LE CHEF D'ORCHESTRE DANS LE SALON PRIVE DE SA LOGE Monaco, March 20th, 2006. After the concert organized for Prince Albert of Monaco's birthday, he congratulated Misha Katz. Also pictured Princess Caroline and husband Ernst august of Hanovre.

rw51du.jpg
rw51g5.jpg
rw51k6.jpg
rw51n4.jpg
rw51rp.jpg
rw51tg.jpg
rw51y9.jpg

tbhrc said:
New ones from Newscom/Gamma
Claudia Cardinale, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Koichiro Matsuura Director-General of UNESCO, SAR Grand Duchess Maria Teresa , 03/15/2006. **EXCLUSIVE**. 60th anniversary of the UNESCO: Annual meeting of the UNESCO Goodwill Ambassadors, in Paris, France,20060315, BENAINOUS ALAIN/GAMMA

on the cover of Hola
s16jix.jpg

The cover says (in Spanish language):

The new Princess Caroline, as she approaches 50 years
"There is so much to do in this world, that we all should do something in a voluntary way"

koko said:
The cover says (in Spanish language):

The new Princess Caroline, as she approaches 50 years
"There is so much to do in this world, that we all should do something in a voluntary way"

In an interview with Caroline I read some time ago she stated that she doesn't wish to be remembered as a "useless" princess.

Tosca said:
In an interview with Caroline I read some time ago she stated that she doesn't wish to be remembered as a "useless" princess.
Well fortunately for Caroline that will probably never happen!

Somebody have seen the show "Salsa Rosa" two weeks ago in the spanish TV "Tele cinco",where her former brother in law "Daniel Ducruet" ex husband of princess Stephanie,attacked her and said "Caroline doesn't care about her sister stephanie and doesn't care about anybody,she cares about herself only,she thinks that she knows all,she's better than all,and she's the most beautiful..."he added that caroline young was very rude with her younger sister while they wer still kids,and she always looked for making her uncomfortable.

Monalisa said:
Somebody have seen the show "Salsa Rosa" two weeks ago in the spanish TV "Tele cinco",where her former brother in law "Daniel Ducruet" ex husband of princess Stephanie,attacked her and said "Caroline doesn't care about her sister stephanie and doesn't care about anybody,she cares about herself only,she thinks that she knows all,she's better than all,and she's the most beautiful..."he added that caroline young was very rude with her younger sister while they wer still kids,and she always looked for making her uncomfortable.

I didn't see the show, but I read many an interview with DD where he sang the same old song...

Here are some more from Point de Vue - she really looks great....

s2uquq.jpg

s2uqvp.jpg

s2uqzc.jpg

s2ur0h.jpg

s2ur10.jpg

Thanks for the photos, mtbcm & tbhrc...

Princess Caroline & Grand Duchess Maria Teresa looks lovely as always..

Tosca said:
I didn't see the show, but I read many an interview with DD where he sang the same old song...
That's right, he always says the same things and I think that he just want to be popular. But, this is not the good way. I don't like this bad habits.:mad:
I'm fan of princesse Caroline and her family and I'm sure than Caroline isn't like DD said. She's not "snob" like he said, she have more class than him.

Ode said:
That's right, he always says the same things and I think that he just want to be popular. But, this is not the good way. I don't like this bad habits.:mad:
I'm fan of princesse Caroline and her family and I'm sure than Caroline isn't like DD said. She's not "snob" like he said, she have more class than him.

I think also the same,DD looks only for fame,he even tried to be a singer:p ,and his participation in the real show "La ferme" is very telling about his ambitions.IMO,Caroline was smart not to stand him,but at least he can respect his children who are nephews of Caroline!

Thanks a lot for the great pictures, mtbcn and tbhrc!

Hasn't he had his 15 minutes of fame? I think going on TV or giving quotes like this to the media is silly and tells us more about him than Caroline or his ex-wife.

Caroline and Stephanie have always had a tumultuous relationship. It's normal and sometimes happens with siblings. Caroline felt that Stephanie always got a pass on her behavior while Caroline was held to a higher standard (The Bridesmaids by Judy Balaban Quine). One of the more humorous anecdotes in this book, written by a friend of Princess Grace, is P Caroline and a friend trying to stuff P Stephanie into a toilet....and explaining her actions by saying "she was annoying us!"

I have always admired Caroline's strength. She's lived through so much, it's almost incomprehensible--yet she's still got her joie de vivre!

Ode said:

Great photos!

Ernst really does look great. He doesn't have that puffy, bloated look to him so I think he's following doctor's orders and staying away from alcohol. Good for him that he cares enough about his family--and himself--to get it together! I'm sure it was a huge change for him and old habits die hard. I sometimes have wondered about him but this shows me he does have strength of character and discipline and genuinely cares and does not want to hurt his wife by drinking himself to death. She and all their children have been through enough.

Ianna said:
It seems Tinypic solved their photo hosting problem..Thanx Michelle for attaching new pics!;) tbhrc, thanx for those AMADE pics! Love that outfit!

I agree with Tosca, Caroline seems to be very pale - black outfit points it out even more, but she is elegant as usual..Ernst looks great!

Monalisa said:

Thanks for this info.

I think Caroline was a handful when she was younger, all accounts point to that (interviews with family members, second-hand accounts, etc. from books, authorized by the family or otherwise) but that doesn't make her a bad person. We all make mistakes, even in our later years. And Caroline isn't what she was 20-30 years ago. Why is Daniel harping about stuff from decades back? He has a big chip on his shoulder about Caro, and wants to cash on it. That's worse than what he is accusing her of, IMO.

mtbcn and tbhrc
Thanks a lot for the great pictures of the Hola and Point de Vue magazine:)

Thank you for the pics, tbhrc and mtbcn!!
Has anyone read the article and can tell us why they are calling her the "new" Caroline? I can't see any changes. She looks as wonderful as always and keeps on doing her great job?!

You're all welcome and also a big thank you to mtbcm from me....

Vote for Princess Caroline as Most Elegant.

iceflower said:
Thank you for the pics, tbhrc and mtbcn!!
Has anyone read the article and can tell us why they are calling her the "new" Caroline? I can't see any changes. She looks as wonderful as always and keeps on doing her great job?!

I see something different on her in the last pics with the blue outfit. She is marvellous as usually, but did you all notice that her face looks more "round" more "full"???

Did she had a mini lifting ????? Or a similar treatment????

GIVE ALL YOUR OPINION PLEASE:D

Last edited:
Monalisa said:

Daniel Ducruet should feel a little shame for how he treated Stephanie, and close his mouth...... instead of telling bad things about Steph's family

Regardingb the way Caroline treates Stephanie, I've read that Caroline having a strong caracter and being 8 years older, had the habit to "lead" her sister, but it does not mean that she was rude...

Those who have never been nasty with their younger siblings, pls raise your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom