The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Aristocracy

Don't worry. When saying she was "skin" -in terms of thin-, you maybe wanted to say she was "skinny".

Anyway, she always have been a very thin woman, don't you think so? With a sporty figure.

Old 03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Serene Highness

Caroline has always been skinny it good DNA her and Stephanie look great for their ages.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
She hasn't always been skinny. I remember seeing a photo of here where she appeared pretty chubby. I guess it was in 1977, as the caption below read moreless: "This is Caroline of Monaco. Look how fat she's grown, and she's just 20 years old". She was standing next to Christina Onassis and appeared to be "larger" than Christina was... I regret not having that photo anymore. It was published by "La Domenica del Corriere" mag. I did some research over the net, but have found nothing to show you.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
She hasn't always been skinny. I remember seeing a photo of here where she appeared pretty chubby. I guess it was in 1977, as the caption below read moreless: "This is Caroline of Monaco. Look how fat she's grown, and she's just 20 years old". She was standing next to Christina Onassis and appeared to be "larger" than Christina was... I regret not having that photo anymore. It was published by "La Domenica del Corriere" mag. I did some research over the net, but have found nothing to show you.
she actually, i have always thought looked rather chubby in your avatar.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Caroline attending Soiree de la Fondation Prince Pierre...

(sipa)
Old 03-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Majesty

Thanks michelle....

More from Abaca

Quote:
Sir Rainier Rocchi, Jean Louis Froment, Saadane Afif, SAR Princess Caroline of Hanover and Mrs Beaud attend the official ceremony of Prince Pierre Fondation at the Grand Hotel in Paris on March 8, 2006. Photo by Bruno Klein/ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured: Rainier Rocchi, Jean Louis Froment, Saadane Afif, SAR Princess Caroline)
Old 03-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the outfit...it's the one she wore for the xmas party as well, right? ... It's great!
Old 03-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Majesty

You're right, it's the same... I love it, too... She looks great as always...
Old 03-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
When she was about 18, she had suddenly a quite round face, for abt 2 years, that's true she looked fatter, but just her face, her body was thin. It's is interesting, but Charlotte also now she has suddenly a round face, without being fatter, same DNA I think.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:42 AM
Heir Apparent

SAR Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the annual ceremony of Prince Pierre Fondation at the Grand Hotel in Paris on March 8 , 2006.
Photo by Bruno Klein / DPA

Old 03-09-2006, 05:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
When she was about 18, she had suddenly a quite round face, for abt 2 years, that's true she looked fatter, but just her face, her body was thin. It's is interesting, but Charlotte also now she has suddenly a round face, without being fatter, same DNA I think.
I do not agree at all. I saw the picture, and her body was really much rounder than that of Christina O. that was standing next to her. Caro had weight problems at that time...
Old 03-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks Michelle, tbhrc and purple platinum for the pictures. Caroline seems very happy. I'm glad for her. I think she is in the prime of life.

As far as her clothing is concerned (dress, shoes and necklace), I do not like them very much. I think they are more suitable for an older woman.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Heir Apparent

HRH Caroline of Hanover, the Chairman of the Prince Pierre Foundation with Saadane Afif, the winner of the Contemporary Art Prize.

photos by Stephane Cardinale/Corbis
Old 03-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent

2 more from Corbis

Old 03-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

When were those pics taken? She is/was wearing the same dress she had worn last Dec. Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
When were those pics taken? She is/was wearing the same dress she had worn last Dec. Thanks for sharing!
Great pics of Princess Caroline!

She looks really great:)
Old 03-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness

I always like when Royalty and celebrities rewear clothes but but I think Caroline should have worn something else.... she shouldn't have worn the same dress she wore in December why not wait to wear... especially since they were both official functions and that is such a bold dress... just my opinion.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:10 AM
Nobility

Wow Caroline is always looking beautifully elegant just like a princecess at the Prince Pierre Foundation Awards. The dark blue really suits her and goes well with her coloring she should wear more dark blue, plus its the color of royalty! As far as her weight goes to me she's always been quite slender just like her mother. Slender means your thin but you still have shape and womanly curves, but not skinny. But remeber , too Tosca and Radker18 camera always makes look alot heavier than what you are in real life so in that picture Carolinewas most likely slender. So if anyone's seen her in real life she's defintley very slender, and always has been to me she's have never been heavy or chubby. She inherited her mother's built very slim and long slim limbs and small sinched in waist, hips like a womans that flare out and thighs and butt and medium sized bust.She and Grace have the exact same figure She and Grace have the exact same kind of figure. Caroline also has a very beautiful elegant tall height.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:30 AM
Commoner

Princess Caroline is very beautiful
Old 03-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Serene Highness

Her outfit looks like it came from the underworld.