Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fandesacs2003 said:
When she was about 18, she had suddenly a quite round face, for abt 2 years, that's true she looked fatter, but just her face, her body was thin. It's is interesting, but Charlotte also now she has suddenly a round face, without being fatter, same DNA I think.

I do not agree at all. I saw the picture, and her body was really much rounder than that of Christina O. that was standing next to her. Caro had weight problems at that time...

Thanks Michelle, tbhrc and purple platinum for the pictures. Caroline seems very happy. I'm glad for her. I think she is in the prime of life.

As far as her clothing is concerned (dress, shoes and necklace), I do not like them very much. I think they are more suitable for an older woman.

HRH Caroline of Hanover, the Chairman of the Prince Pierre Foundation with Saadane Afif, the winner of the Contemporary Art Prize.

r0umh0.jpg
r0unvs.jpg
r0uo36.jpg
r0uph3.jpg

r0unu1.jpg
r0uo9w.jpg

photos by Stephane Cardinale/Corbis

When were those pics taken? She is/was wearing the same dress she had worn last Dec. Thanks for sharing!

Tosca said:
When were those pics taken? She is/was wearing the same dress she had worn last Dec. Thanks for sharing!

Great pics of Princess Caroline!

She looks really great:)

I always like when Royalty and celebrities rewear clothes but but I think Caroline should have worn something else.... she shouldn't have worn the same dress she wore in December why not wait to wear... especially since they were both official functions and that is such a bold dress... just my opinion.

Wow Caroline is always looking beautifully elegant just like a princecess at the Prince Pierre Foundation Awards. The dark blue really suits her and goes well with her coloring she should wear more dark blue, plus its the color of royalty! As far as her weight goes to me she's always been quite slender just like her mother. Slender means your thin but you still have shape and womanly curves, but not skinny. But remeber , too Tosca and Radker18 camera always makes look alot heavier than what you are in real life so in that picture Carolinewas most likely slender. So if anyone's seen her in real life she's defintley very slender, and always has been to me she's have never been heavy or chubby. She inherited her mother's built very slim and long slim limbs and small sinched in waist, hips like a womans that flare out and thighs and butt and medium sized bust.She and Grace have the exact same figure She and Grace have the exact same kind of figure. Caroline also has a very beautiful elegant tall height.

Last edited:
must admit its not one of her best out fits,

I like the outfit very much as I've already mentioned ;-).... loved it from the beginning 'cause it's different and kind of trendy.

Few more pics - Centre de Presse

r2t00m.jpg
r2t060.jpg
r2t07c.jpg

Thank you for the pics Michelle, tbhrc and purple :)

You're welcome Ice...

Few more new pics.... AMADE

"Victoires" concert 2006

Cathédrale Saint-Louis des Invalides
A tribute to Prince Rainier III of Monaco
"Children singing for children"
This year, the Cathédrale Saint-Louis des Invalides has received the Baroque Music Center of Versailles, during the Victoires concert held on February 26th 2006, still organized by Mrs Ghislaine Vénard-Fournier.
The prestigious guests to this event, such as HRH the Princess of Hanover, President of AMADE, or Mr. Pascal Clément, French Minister for Justice, assisted to the performance of a special choir, composed of 17 adults and 18 children, singing to the benefit of the african miserable children.
The funds collected during this great event will be deposited to AMADE-Burundi, in order to help the suffering, AIDS orphans children. To this occasion, the President of AMADE-Burundi, Mrs Spes Nihangaza, was present et could warmly thank the participants.
The guests had also the chance to hear songs performed by the officers of the EMIA (Ecole Militaire Interarmes), who had specially written a song-tribute to Prince Rainier III of Monaco.

r8be2w.jpg

r8be9t.jpg

r8bee0.jpg

r8bep5.jpg

r8bewo.jpg

That coat seems to be the same she wore at the Enthronement events... Take a look - Deadline

fuxr2q.jpg

She looks really good ...
I like it so much when she smiles like this ...

You're right michelle... That is just a beautiful smile.... I really wish I could hear her laughing.... I bet it sounds funny....

tbhrc said:
You're right michelle... That is just a beautiful smile.... I really wish I could hear her laughing.... I bet it sounds funny....

It does .... :D

New ones of Caro and Ernst having great fun at their friend Adi Werner's birthday party in St. Anton

rayxcl.jpg

rayxhl.jpg

rayxjb.jpg

rayxl4.jpg

rayxpj.jpg

(Sipa)

michelle said:
It does .... :D

New ones of Caro and Ernst having great fun at their friend Adi Werner's birthday party in St. Anton
(Sipa)

Michelle could you please post the links to the photos? I have problems seeing it..
Thank you!:)

Ianna said:
Michelle could you please post the links to the photos? I have problems seeing it..
Thank you!:)

Me too I suddemly have problems seeing photos from/with tinypic ... I'll try to fix it. Just a second! :)

Try to do it this way:

(sipa)

Attachments

• 00525299_000001.bro.jpg
    00525299_000001.bro.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 722
  • 00525299_000004.bro.jpg
    00525299_000004.bro.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 597
  • 00525299_000007.bro.jpg
    00525299_000007.bro.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 502
  • 00525299_000008.bro.jpg
    00525299_000008.bro.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 426
  • 00525299_000009.bro.jpg
    00525299_000009.bro.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 320
They seem to be having a lot of fun. I hope that Ernst has not tied up back with the bottle though !

Do you really think she's having all that fun? If I "know" her well, she appears to have lost wieght, be paler than ever, and as if she were sort of concerned about something. Her smile appears to be just the one suitable for the occasion, nothing else.:confused: Anyway I do hope to be wrong.

yes I've noticed too she looks pale, I've thought that she looked really healthy when they were skiing in Zurs,

i´m so happy with so many new pics!
Too bad she wore the prada(?) dress again...it´s kind of trendy lately so i´m bored of see it in many celebs.
She looks bautiful in the AMADE pics. The coat is nice at least it isn´t black :D. She is so elegant
ernest seems such a funny man! I agree that caro is a bit pale, but they are having fun on the party ;)

It seems Tiny Pic had some problems but they are fixed now... Thanks for the pics michelle, they're really great...

It seems Tinypic solved their photo hosting problem..Thanx Michelle for attaching new pics!;) tbhrc, thanx for those AMADE pics! Love that outfit!

I agree with Tosca, Caroline seems to be very pale - black outfit points it out even more, but she is elegant as usual..Ernst looks great!

How is it called? They are swaying left and right... Looks so funny... They seem to have fun.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom