Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caro has been seen in a disco in St Moritz last week...EA, EA Jr. and apparently (but I'm not sure) Chantal, were there as well.

Kisses

I read somewhere that Caroline and Chantal meet from time to time, though not "officially". Does anyone know if this is the truth? Thanks!

I know that Caroline and Chantal USED to be good friends but I am not sure they still meet...

I tend to agree with those who have said after having four children, your stomach really doesn't tend to look as flat as it once did. She's been through so much lately with the death of her father, the near-death of her husband.....I hope she's doing well emotionally. Has she cut back on or stopped smoking? I haven't seen any photos of her doing it recently. I believe--correct me if I'm wrong--her husband was told to cut back on it and was wondering if he has given it up and Caroline has also given it up in an effort to help him.

A Princess Graces Boston

She has a rather long and formal title -- Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Hanover -- but there's no mistaking Princess Caroline of Monaco. The princess will be in Boston on May 20 to accept the US Fund for UNICEF's 2006 Children Champion Award. At the reception and dinner at the Museum of Fine Arts, Princess Caroline will be honored for her work on behalf of children and families as a United Nations good-will ambassador. She also is president of the World Association of Children's Friends, which was founded in 1963 by her mother, the late Princess Grace.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2006/02/18/affleck_brothers_set_to_team_up/

Congratulations!!! Great news...

Thanks for posting Radker....

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August attending the opening of the restaurant 'Post Haus' in St. Moritz - other guest: Muck Flick and wife Corinne, Rolf and Maryam Sachs, Shawne Fielding Borer, Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, Francesca von Habsburg and Spiros Niarchos - BUNTE

o9jqeb.jpg

They both look great.

They do indeed look wonderful! It's great to see both looking happy and healthy! Very nice photo. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome maryshawn & kittencrews....

Me too I like that picture a lot, thanks for sharing it with us, tbhrc :)

You're also welcome Ice, I really wish there would be more pics. Both seem to be really relaxed...

To me they look bored, instead.

Happy Birthday Prince Ernst-August

He’s 52 now and I think he looks better than ever

Two more pics from Zürs - BUNTE

oko7if.jpg
oko7jt.jpg

Fashion on ski's..:)..Thanx for clippings, tbhrc!

maryshawn said:
I tend to agree with those who have said after having four children, your stomach really doesn't tend to look as flat as it once did. She's been through so much lately with the death of her father, the near-death of her husband.....I hope she's doing well emotionally. Has she cut back on or stopped smoking? I haven't seen any photos of her doing it recently. I believe--correct me if I'm wrong--her husband was told to cut back on it and was wondering if he has given it up and Caroline has also given it up in an effort to help him.

I don't know about Caroline, but Ernst has been spotted smoking a couple of times (I remember some pics from last year Grand Prix, but I know they are more)

Caroline pregnant? Definitly not!

I saw a very close privat photo of her, Ernst August and a few other people on their skiing holidays in February. She only wears a blouse and you could see that she is very skin. So the rumors are definitly not true.

Don't worry. When saying she was "skin" -in terms of thin-, you maybe wanted to say she was "skinny".

Anyway, she always have been a very thin woman, don't you think so? With a sporty figure.

Caroline has always been skinny it good DNA her and Stephanie look great for their ages.

She hasn't always been skinny. I remember seeing a photo of here where she appeared pretty chubby. I guess it was in 1977, as the caption below read moreless: "This is Caroline of Monaco. Look how fat she's grown, and she's just 20 years old". She was standing next to Christina Onassis and appeared to be "larger" than Christina was... I regret not having that photo anymore. It was published by "La Domenica del Corriere" mag. I did some research over the net, but have found nothing to show you.

Tosca said:
She hasn't always been skinny. I remember seeing a photo of here where she appeared pretty chubby. I guess it was in 1977, as the caption below read moreless: "This is Caroline of Monaco. Look how fat she's grown, and she's just 20 years old". She was standing next to Christina Onassis and appeared to be "larger" than Christina was... I regret not having that photo anymore. It was published by "La Domenica del Corriere" mag. I did some research over the net, but have found nothing to show you.

she actually, i have always thought looked rather chubby in your avatar.

Caroline attending Soiree de la Fondation Prince Pierre...

qzixk0.jpg
qzixyt.jpg

qziy42.jpg
qziyb9.jpg
qzizqp.jpg
qzizvt.jpg

(sipa)

Thanks michelle....

More from Abaca

Sir Rainier Rocchi, Jean Louis Froment, Saadane Afif, SAR Princess Caroline of Hanover and Mrs Beaud attend the official ceremony of Prince Pierre Fondation at the Grand Hotel in Paris on March 8, 2006. Photo by Bruno Klein/ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured: Rainier Rocchi, Jean Louis Froment, Saadane Afif, SAR Princess Caroline)

qzjcyp.jpg
qzjd09.jpg
qzjd4p.jpg
qzjd60.jpg
qzjdah.jpg
qzjdd2.jpg
qzjdef.jpg
qzjdis.jpg

I love the outfit...it's the one she wore for the xmas party as well, right? ... It's great!

You're right, it's the same... I love it, too... She looks great as always...

Tosca said:

When she was about 18, she had suddenly a quite round face, for abt 2 years, that's true she looked fatter, but just her face, her body was thin. It's is interesting, but Charlotte also now she has suddenly a round face, without being fatter, same DNA I think.

SAR Princess Caroline of Hanover attends the annual ceremony of Prince Pierre Fondation at the Grand Hotel in Paris on March 8 , 2006.
Photo by Bruno Klein / DPA

r0qdyw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom