The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Serene Highness

First i don´t think she´s pregnant.
However i´ve heard it´s dangerous having children at that age. but i don´t know really

Old 01-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Heir Apparent

A first pregancy would be very dangerous at Caroline's age, but since it's not the first one, as long as she keeps herself in check (NO smoking) and avoids great exertion and heavy royal duties she and the baby (if there's any) would do just fine

Old 01-24-2006, 02:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
In Italy a woman had a baby at 66 years of age. Both mother and son are still healthy some years after the event.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:21 AM
Aristocracy

That clearly has to do with the injection of hormones, because a woman of 50 has normally already started menopause. Everyone, of course, can decide for themselves whether such pregnancies are normal or not.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
That clearly has to do with the injection of hormones, because a woman of 50 has normally already started menopause. Everyone, of course, can decide for themselves whether such pregnancies are normal or not.
I do not believe that Caroline (IF she is pregnant) she used hormones to become it. It is for sure a natural pregnancy, WE ALL WISH HER the best

Caroline is healthy, all her pregnancies were easy and healthy, she never had problems and after giving birts she was immediately well.

When she vwas with Stefano, she once said that she would have enough babies that would come to her, I mean not using birth control.

So this baby, IF it is a baby just arrived and she enjoys it

GOO LUCK
Old 01-24-2006, 09:44 AM
Aristocracy

This has happened before. Just because her stomach portrudes somewhat, the speculation of a pregnancy is activated. Since having Princess Alexandra, Her Royal Highness has never had a flat stomach again. And now at 49, that might not be important to HRH anymore. However, what does puzzle me, is her hand on her belly. Unless it hurts or you are stuffed from a heavy dinner, why would you walk around with your hand on your stomach? I cannot find these pictures in any of the photo websites that I can enter in. Has anybody found them in an photo agency website?
Old 01-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Nobility

yes....in fact the princess was not in momaco the last days.and her belly is bigger than befor.but i can´t really believe it
Old 01-24-2006, 07:09 PM
Aristocracy

We most wait and see whan the official news of her pregnency!
Old 01-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Nobility

yes....but i know it´s just a rumor.she is to old in my eyes.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Serene Highness

Well, if it turns out to be true, let's be happy and pray for another happy, healthy baby - after all, that's what it's all about:p
Old 01-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Aristocracy

It's true because I am to be her next child, even though I'm well over age 50! (But I could be wrong about this, as I have been in the past!)

David,
Devout Idiot
Old 01-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Not necessarily. I am the same age as Caroline and am nowhere near menopause. How do I know? My hormone levels were checked during my last checkup. Don't assume anything about menopause because it's not written in stone - some women start very early (in their 30s) and some start very late.

Diane
Old 01-24-2006, 08:51 PM
Commoner

i heard smoking is a factor that tend to make menopause starts earlier than normaly... but i'm anxious for new pics so we can confirm this pregnancy think.. but i don't think its true at all..
Old 01-25-2006, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
- CAROLINA NON ASPETTA
Carolina di Monaco non è incinta. A decretarlo gli italianissimi vicini di ombrellone a Chiva-Som, in Thailandia, pronti a giurare di averla vista in due pezzi molto fuori forma. Ma non abbastanza per ufficializzare una gravidanza matura. (source:dagospia)

Caroline of Monaco is not pregnant. That's what some Italian "beach umbrella neighbours" of hers in Chiva- Som, Thailand, said. They swore to have seen her wearing a bikini and that she looks to have put on a little more weight. However she's not unfit enough to state she's pregnant.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Nobility

i knew it. but we´ll see.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:26 AM
Serene Highness

well if the press arent going on about caroline being pregnant , its her daughter !! its amazing that done of these women have eating problems with all this , is she or isnt she , pregnant or just plain big belly !!! poor women
Old 01-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Majesty

Here's a video about the new rumor's....

Click here and search for Carolina di Monaco di nouvo incinta
Old 01-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Aristocracy

Thank you for the link
I think she's not pregnant, because if she were indeed pregnant, they would have made an announcement... or perhaps they want to hold anchor private the thing
Old 01-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssaphoebe
Thank you for the link
I think she's not pregnant, because if she were indeed pregnant, they would have made an announcement... or perhaps they want to hold anchor private the thing
You're welcome...

Well I don't think the palace will announce anything, well if it would be true, because it also has never announced the pregnancy with Alex... So we will just have to wait and see....:)
Old 01-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Nobility

that´s what i think too. it could be....because in every country they talk about it.here in germany is the rumor too.

Closed Thread