The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Well those pics really show a bump and it doesn't seem to be long either looking at the size of it, I'd say 5 months. Are you sure those are recent pics and not from the time she was pregnant with Alex? We haven't seen her since December and until now she hasn't shown at the Circus festival, so unfortunetely no pics to compare (hopefully they'll attend tomorrows gala. They always used to).
I saw the same pictures in this week's issue of CHI. I just took a quick look at the captions reading that Caroline and EA are holidaying/vacationing in Thailand. So they must be taken recently. Sorry, I couldn't read more, but I was shopping with my hubby...

Old 01-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Commoner

Talking no wayyy

hahahaah those portuguese magazines makes me laught! jeeeesus!! people are so dumb, can't belive they spend their money buying this thing, look at that pic on the last page, the one caro is holding her drink, no tumy! is obvious thats all photoshop... hahah the magazine says that she's trying to save her marriage with a new baby.. yeahh right.. uahuahu

Old 01-23-2006, 02:49 PM

You can see that Caroline e EA are in the same position in the first and in he fourth photos.In the first Caroline is near EA, and in his left, and in the fourth one Caroline in far from EA, and in his right.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Serene Highness

Well, the big ones she shows a clear bumo, but that magically disappeared where she is holding a drink (which could be non alcoholic too ). Didn't see that at first. Very strange. Nit that it wouldn't be possible biologically since there are a couple of actresses the same age who had even twins. And a lot of women who think they are starting menopause, get accidentally pregnant too (ex bfs mum was 47 when she found out she was pregnant) . So it would be possible (biologically), but then again the pictures are very contradictory. Whichever, if she would be - good for her. But I doubt that she would try and have a baby to save her marriage (besides those things usually backfire). What I could understand more is that they both would want another child after last years experiences. In any case, good luck to both of them.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Aristocracy

Probably the pregnancy rumour is not true, but the idea of having another little Grimaldi in this world seems nice to me. :) And 49 is still young enough to have a child.

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!
Old 01-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Majesty

Could someone please post those pics with Tiny Pic, so I can also see them Thanks....
Old 01-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Royal Highness

Here is 2nd, 3rd, and 5th photo page..I had problems with others..

I resized them a little, too..

Second photo link; http://i1.tinypic.com/mhx550.jpg
Third photo; http://i1.tinypic.com/mhx5yh.jpg
Fifth photo; http://i1.tinypic.com/mhx8bd.jpg
Old 01-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Majesty

Thanks soooo much Ianna... You're the best.... I have to say it would be really great to have a new baby - another cutie in the family - and it would be also possible for her to become pregnant again... But I think we have to wait for new pics...
Old 01-23-2006, 06:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Thanks soooo much Ianna... You're the best.... I have to say it would be really great to have a new baby - another cutie in the family - and it would be also possible for her to become pregnant again... But I think we have to wait for new pics...
Dear Tbhrc,

I would like to thank you fully for your clip video about the life of the Princess Caroline for her special birthday, it's just incredible and amazing you're done! 20 minutes of happiness!!! A GREAT JOB! I really like the beginning of video showing a spendid baby with her mom, the Princess Grace of Monaco and Caroline is really take care of her young brother, the Prince Albert II with lots of emotions...

MANY THANKS! And continue to send us, to share with us, ... :)
Old 01-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_ptit_diablotin
Dear Tbhrc,

I would like to thank you fully for your clip video about the life of the Princess Caroline for her special birthday, it's just incredible and amazing you're done! 20 minutes of happiness!!! A GREAT JOB!

MANY THANKS! And continue to send us, to share with us, ... :)
:o You're welcome... I'm glad you liked it....
Old 01-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Nobility

in my opinion caroline isnīt pregnant.she is now 49 years old.thatīs to old to expacting a new baby.look at the pics of the past.she is not the youngest. itīs normal after 4 pregnancies that you become a big belly in the later years.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
:o You're welcome... I'm glad you liked it....
Is is sincere, I really appreciate the clip video :)

Just wondering if you already read my opinion (about my meet with the Princess Caroline in April 1996) ? If no, you can find my opinion into the tread "Houses"

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Johan
Old 01-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
in my opinion caroline isnīt pregnant.she is now 49 years old.thatīs to old to expacting a new baby.look at the pics of the past.she is not the youngest. itīs normal after 4 pregnancies that you become a big belly in the later years.
Dear Tigerlilly2005,

Perhaps you are right about your opinion but don't forget that the Princess Caroline wished to have 5 children... Just before her second husband died, the Princess normally has to have a fourth baby but it was never to happen because of death's of her husband :( so sadly...
Old 01-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_ptit_diablotin
Dear Tigerlilly2005,

Perhaps you are right about your opinion but don't forget that the Princess Caroline wished to have 5 children... Just before her second husband died, the Princess normally has to have a fourth baby but it was never to happen because of death's of her husband :( so sadly...
yes,could be.but if she want a fifth baby, why now? she could have a baby shortly after alexandraīs birth.or not?
i donīt really believe that.

sorry for my bad english
Old 01-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It is definetely not to old biologically. Holly Hunter was first time pregnant and just had twins (same age) and Gina davis had twins as well (same age). So it is not impossible - biologically. And yes it is normal after 4 pregnancies to have a belly, and there are a lot of people who have it after less and at a much younger age. I think we just have to wait for newer pics.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
yes,could be.but if she want a fifth baby, why now? she could have a baby shortly after alexandraīs birth.or not?

sorry for my bad english
maybe EAs near death experience brought on the wish for a baby. Who knows? If they have a wish for another baby that is.:)
Old 01-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Nobility

i would be very happy for the couple.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
maybe EAs near death experience brought on the wish for a baby. Who knows? If they have a wish for another baby that is.:)
You're perfectly right! who knows?! Despite Ersnt August near death experience, they would like to make a new like and forget "the bad experiences like her death's lovely father and the disease of her husband"...

But wait the newer pics soon maybe the Gala of the International Circus Festival tomorrow... I hope so we could see the news pics tomorrow night!!!

Just cross our fingers
Old 01-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

sorry for my bad english
Yes you're right... After the birth of Alexandra, they maybe wanted to spend almost of time with her so maybe they didn't think of having another baby :)
Old 01-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Heir Apparent

lol i doubt caroline is pregnant...remember Charlotte? she had a little tummy and everyone assumed she was pregnant lol....but it would be nice to see another baby on the way ^^