Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 10 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it is... I guess she is making up for Albert's lack of children ;) (only kidding)

I was told it was confirmed she is pregnant and that would explain why Stephanie took over her postion as First Lady. If its is true I wish them the best and all goes well for the baby hope its a boy.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I was told it was confirmed she is pregnant and that would explain why Stephanie took over her postion as First Lady. If its is true I wish them the best and all goes well for the baby hope its a boy.

Who told you that it is confirmed? :confused:

The rumour has now crossed the Atlantic. Tv shows in Canada/US are reporting the pregnancy. Of course, that doesn't make it official but it seems likely.

^yes, I was just watching Entertainment Tonight and they had Princess Caroline wedged in between Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow in their pregnancy segment, so I wonder if its true. They are usually a reliable source.

I personally hope so!

They are soooo lucky !! We've been trying for years, and no luck - so, whenever it happens for someone, I'm over joyed!:p

Hang-in there Horseygal. Babies come when they're least expected.

tbhrc said:
Who told you that it is confirmed? :confused:
My daughter heard it as I said if its true I didn't hear it myself. I came in here to see if it was and posted what she said. If she wants another she best do it now if she can get pregnant at her age the Doctor told me it becomes more difficult. It can happen but you also run the risk of birth defects. It does seem to me everytime it was rumored she was.

really?

but where did your daughter hear it was confirmed? cause those pics are so not convincing me... anyways.. just hope everything is okay with caro, she deserves all the happiness in the world :)

compatissant said:
Not necessarily. I am the same age as Caroline and am nowhere near menopause. How do I know? My hormone levels were checked during my last checkup. Don't assume anything about menopause because it's not written in stone - some women start very early (in their 30s) and some start very late.

Diane

I'm sorry, I messed up with my post. :( :eek: I meant to say that the Italian lady of 66 couldn't have a normal pregnancy. However, I think it's possible that a woman of 50 could concieve, even though it's rare - that's even happened to people I know! There's a couple who hadn't been able to have children of their own, so they adopted two. When they were about 50, they suddenly begun expecting their own child! Now they have a little baby boy. I am so overjoyed for them! :D

However (slightly off topic), I think it's worrying how more and more young couples can't concieve, but must seek for medical help. Most couples I know have had to use hormones in order to become pregnant. I know that my best childhood friend is the only one (that I know of) who has gotten pregnant without taking any medication! I'm planning to start a family soon, so that worries me. I have been told that there's a dramatic decline in a person's ability to concieve after the age of 25.

compatissant said:
Not necessarily. I am the same age as Caroline and am nowhere near menopause. How do I know? My hormone levels were checked during my last checkup. Don't assume anything about menopause because it's not written in stone - some women start very early (in their 30s) and some start very late.

Diane
Until she has gone completely through 12 months with a missed period to say she has reached menopause she can get pregnant. If you are her age even with the negitive results you still could be.
We know the average age of menopause is 51, but menopause starting at the age of 40 is considered normal. So what if you're having irritability, mood swings and irregular periods now and you're not 51? Can it be PMS? Is it premature menopause? Or is it the perimenopause ? Can you still get pregnant? What are your treatment options? Do you need hormones or Prozac or just vitamin E? These are difficult questions and although there is a blood test for menopause (FSH), the test can only tell you if you are firmly IN menopause. However, by the time the test is positive it's quite obvious that you are into menopause.
http://www.menopause-online.com/pmsormenopause.html

LadyMacAlpine said:
Until she has gone completely through 12 months with a missed period to say she has reached menopause she can get pregnant. If you are her age even with the negitive results you still could be.
http://www.menopause-online.com/pmsormenopause.html

Sorry, but although I may be in the age range of perimenopause, checking the hormone levels is a very exacting science. The results are neither positive or negative. The test measures the exact levels of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone in a woman's body. So, according to my doctor, I have not yet even come close to beginning the perimenopausal period of my life. I tend to trust my doctor more than a website on the Internet. There is quite a bit of wrong information out there. Better to check the New England Journal of Medicine.

Diane

http://www.etoile.co.uk/cgi-bin/links/jump.cgi?ID=25650

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]PRINCESS CAROLINE TO BE A MUM AGAIN [/SIZE][/FONT]

European royal PRINCESS CAROLINE OF MONACO is reportedly pregnant again - at the age of 49.

The daughter of film icon GRACE KELLY already has four kids, aged from six to 21. The new baby will be the princess' second with her third husband, PRINCE ERNST OF HANOVER.

YEAH!!!!! Oh I hope she is.... there are too many boys... 4! Caroline needs another beautiful girl!!

miau said:
I'm sorry, I messed up with my post. :( :eek: I meant to say that the Italian lady of 66 couldn't have a normal pregnancy. However, I think it's possible that a woman of 50 could concieve, even though it's rare - that's even happened to people I know! There's a couple who hadn't been able to have children of their own, so they adopted two. When they were about 50, they suddenly begun expecting their own child! Now they have a little baby boy. I am so overjoyed for them! :D

However (slightly off topic), I think it's worrying how more and more young couples can't concieve, but must seek for medical help. Most couples I know have had to use hormones in order to become pregnant. I know that my best childhood friend is the only one (that I know of) who has gotten pregnant without taking any medication! I'm planning to start a family soon, so that worries me. I have been told that there's a dramatic decline in a person's ability to concieve after the age of 25.

No, the Italian lady didn't have a "natural" pregnancy. She had hormone treatments, as she had lost her only son, so she wanted to have another one, but she was too old to become pregnant according to nature. Anyway everything went well with her and her son, so why shouldn't Caroline's pregnacy go well, if she's healthy (again if she's really pregnant). My grandmother was nearly 50 when she gave birth to her last daughter, and I can assure you thay my aunt has always been as healthy as a horse.. Pregnancy is no illness, although the as yet unborn child might develop malformations. I think that if Caro is really 5 month pregnant, like she's said to be, then she must have undergone any ultrasound scans in order to see if her baby is ok.

My grandmother was nearly 50 when she had my Aunt Alexandra who is now 10 and there were never any problems... Caroline has had 4 heatlhy children and Ernst has had two healhty boys, I think she and the "baby" will be fine.

Caroline pregnant?!

I haven't been online for some days and so many news here...!It would be so great if it's true..

until now, is only a rumour.

i saw on tv called "Entertainment Tonight on tv.. It said She is pregnant at 49.. I was surprised.. wow... become oldest mom huh....

True, true. However, there are risks in becoming a mother when over 40 years old. The likelihood of the child having birth defects or disabilities, such as Down's syndrome, increases in mothers over 40. My mother had my sister at 41, and my sister has Down syndrome.

Although nobody really wishes their child to be a down baby, I have often though how great it would be for a member of a royal house to give birth to a down baby. That way it would be easier to increase the awareness of the syndrome and it would be a way for the royal mother to show the world how adorable down babies are and how they can grow, learn and develop in a way very much like that of normal babies! :)

For me she's really pregnant
Her belly looks different than were Charlotte's rumors started
Is a really pregnancy belly
I think a new baby will be good for the family
Just not so good for little Alex ;)
Can u imagine? 5 kids:eek:
:D
Go caro o_O:p

I can only say that everytime there has been pregnancy rumor's about Caroline the palace denied it or Caroline forced the magazines to print a counterstatement. And now the palace and Caroline's lawyers only say 'No Comment'... ;)

tbhrc said:
I can only say that everytime there has been pregnancy rumor's about Caroline the palace denied it or Caroline forced the magazines to print a counterstatement. And now the palace and Caroline's lawyers only say 'No Comment'... ;)

yes,that´s a good sign:D .i think in may or june caroline will gives birth.

we will await once more... perhaps it's just a rumour,.. or they're waiting to reach the 3rd month before making an announcement.

purple_platinum said:
we will await once more... perhaps it's just a rumour,.. or they're waiting to reach the 3rd month before making an announcement.

this belly looks like she´s in the 4th or 5th month.

tbhrc said:

tbhrc..what do you really think? is it true or false?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom