The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Courtier

I don't know where to post this, as it involves different members of the family: last week on an Italian mag there where the pics of the Christmas night mass in Baux; Caro was there with all her family, and Albert joined her. Andrea, Pierre and Char were there, as was little Alex who started crying at the end of the mass because she got tired (it was 1 a.m.) so a bodyguard picked her up in his arms...
I'm sorry I can't scan the article,

Kisses

Old 01-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
Princess Caroline has an English because she attended school in England. I am not sure about Prince Ernst though, he grew up in Germany and then went to college in Canada but then lived in England with Chantal...
Caroline did an interview w/Diane Sawyer (early 90s?), and her accent was pretty mainstream (not too English, more French - but still, very middle of the road; more American, like Albert). I wonder if Andrea went to the same school in Canada (if Ernst went to Mc Gill U), or at least chose Canada because of any influence by Ernst? Aside from his Uncle Albert, that is his next closest "father" figure.

Old 01-13-2006, 03:29 AM
Heir Apparent

from hola.es

Uncle of Prince Ernst-August of Hannover passed away

Prince George William of Hannover, uncle of Ernst-August de Hannover, husband of princess Caroline of Monaco, passed away on Sunday in Munich at the age of 90 years. George-William was a well-known German rider and German member of the Olympic Committee the International.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

That was the same interview I was basing mine off of... She sounded more English to me...
Old 01-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Nobility

I hear its just a American accent then American with an English a mark to it, then American with an french mark to it. Which is it for reals?
Old 01-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Nobility

Also what does her voice sound like is it femminine, high, medium low, young mature old sounding? Does it sound like her mothers' or sisters? Does it sound like a womans?
Old 01-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Serene Highness

If you go to the video links and look for videos of the coronation you might find one of her. (in French though) And her voice is an alto voice.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Nobility

I did but the links for her interviews have all expired so if anyone has a Princess Caroline video clips or voice clips post em up here please, and also answer my question about the accents?
Old 01-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

This week's edition (Jan. 18- Jan 24) of Point De Vue has Princess Caroline on the cover.

Photo from pointdevue.fr
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
But the picture is almost 2 years or so old...
Old 01-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
But the picture is almost 2 years or so old...
PDV is celebrating their 3000 edition and Caroline is the one who was gracing their cover the most ... that's why they show her there.
Old 01-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Royal Highness

That PDV cover of Caro is amazing. She's gorgeous !
Old 01-20-2006, 07:57 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

The "Point de Vue" french royal magazine is now celebrating his 3000 numbers and showing his cover of the Princess Caroline, always in beauty, with the titrate "Caroline, our QUEEN" told by 4 famous writers :) :) :)

Why the titrage "Caroline, our Queen"?

Because this royal magazine already covered of Princess Caroline more than 100 times (WAAAW) since her birth in 1957!!! THE ABSOLUTE RECORD :)

Can you imagine that the Princess Caroline has beated the record than the others princess, queens, kings, like The Queen Elizabeth II, the princess Stéphanie, the Princess Diana, etc ...

Because Caroline always make us dream her beauty, the egery (thanks to his best friend Karl Lagerfel, the fashion Chanel designer which he is also a famous photographer!), always attractive...

Are you agree with me?

Please find below the URL of this magazine Point de Vue in French.

http://www.pointdevue.fr/contenu/fr/default.php?rb=1

I would love to scan these pages for you showing these pictures but unfortunately I don't have any scanner for this moment. I am deeply sorry but I'll try to my best for you

Best Regards,
Johan

Long life to the Princess Caroline !!!
Old 01-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Majesty

Well this is not news but I thought this would be the best place...

Quote:
A word of welcome by the President of AMADE

Her Royal Highness the Princess of Hanover

To my mother, HSH Princess Grace of Monaco, who founded AMADE in 1963, children were a priority just as was the need for swift action aimed at helping the most vulnerable among them. In my capacity as President of AMADE since 1993, I am pleased to see that these principles have been given a new impetus by all who are truly concerned with the welfare of the world's children. Over its many years of existence, AMADE has shown proof of its ability to meet new challenges posed by the terrible condition of a growing number of children confronted with poverty, illiteracy, malnutrition, war, violence, disease, drugs or crime.
In seeking long-term impact, the humanitarian programmes operated by AMADE have also become part of a global effort towards sustainable development and self-sufficiency in developing countries, with education and vocational training being key elements in most of the projects implemented by the national offices of our organisation all over the world.
Our objective is to continue to initiate and support such projects, together with the crucial need to foster research in the field of ethics and legal issues pertinent to the rights of the child, particularly in the light of the many forms of mass violations of children's rights, from child trafficking to the use of children in armed conflicts and all occurrences of commercial sexual exploitation of children.
AMADE remains strongly committed to promoting the inalienable rights of the child as we believe there can be no other path to building an harmonious and prosperous society.
Today more than ever your contribution is crucial in order to help us continue our fight.

H.R.H. the Princess of Hanover
President of AMADE
Found this here....

In the download section you can find several speeches of her...
Old 01-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Majesty

Happy Birthday Princess Caroline

&

Happy Anniversary Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August

I can’t really believe that she is 49 years old and married 7 years to Ernst.... Time goes by.....

Birthday Video I made - take a look
Old 01-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyy
This week's edition (Jan. 18- Jan 24) of Point De Vue has Princess Caroline on the cover.

Photo from pointdevue.fr
Wow, she is in real life what people imagine a princess to be, beautiful, with style and a classy look and extremely feminine.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I don't know where to post this, as it involves different members of the family: last week on an Italian mag there where the pics of the Christmas night mass in Baux; Caro was there with all her family, and Albert joined her. Andrea, Pierre and Char were there, as was little Alex who started crying at the end of the mass because she got tired (it was 1 a.m.) so a bodyguard picked her up in his arms...
I'm sorry I can't scan the article,

Kisses
Hey Grace!

Could you describe what kind of clothes is Charlotte wearing? Thanks!
Old 01-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

According a portuguese magazine VIP from this week, Caroline is pregnant. The pictures show a little bump.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Courtier

We cant say they are pregnant because of that. As we have seen all the rumors about Stephanie, Charlotte and even Tatiana. Just for having some extra tummy.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Serene Highness

Well those pics really show a bump and it doesn't seem to be long either looking at the size of it, I'd say 5 months. Are you sure those are recent pics and not from the time she was pregnant with Alex? We haven't seen her since December and until now she hasn't shown at the Circus festival, so unfortunetely no pics to compare (hopefully they'll attend tomorrows gala. They always used to).

Closed Thread