Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 10 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest from Eastnews

in4ivd.jpg
in4ivq.jpg
in4ivt.jpg
in4iyx.jpg
in4iza.jpg

Thanks kittencrews.

I have a question. When is the next Nijinsky Award show?

Hey there are new pics of Princess Caroline on Hellomagazine.com from the annual christmas gift give away thing. Anyway, here they are:
monaco-dop3a.jpg
monaco-dop1a.jpg

Just one question though, I thought Prince Ernst went everywhere with Princess Caroline, But he was no where to be seen for these pics. So, where was he?

tbhrc said:
I have a question. When is the next Nijinsky Award show?

It'll be held in December 2006.

The Nijinsky Awards and the Dance Forum are held every 2 years. The first ones took place for the first time in December 2000.

I like caroline's outfit in the Christmas pics. It's different, and a tad young for her, but still cool. I guess I feel it's nice to see Caroline in a young outfit after the fuddy-duddy thing she was wearing at the national day mass.

I like Caro dress, too ... I even like it better than what Stephanie is wearing that day. - (Now that is a word from me ;-) hehe - did you expect that ? ;-) )

Last edited:
monaco70s said:

The Nijinsky Awards and the Dance Forum are held every 2 years. The first ones took place for the first time in December 2000.

Maybe Charlotte will attend this year!

The pics of the little boy kissing Caro where in todays paper with no further story. Apparently they felt it would be good to have them published.

Those pics were really great, so lovely.

Deadline Press

in4e86.jpg

in4e8p.jpg

in4eag.jpg

in4ebc.jpg

in4ef4.jpg

I think I've actually seen him around on the playgrounds. Such a cuty.

monaco70s said:

Thanks for the info Monaco. I thought it would be every year, but now we have to wait till Dec 2006 :eek::p.

Caroline looks beautiful; Stephanie looks very sulky.

I love Carolines´s shoes!The dress is very nice too.
Those pics with the cute child are lovely!

tbhrc said:
Thanks for the info Monaco. I thought it would be every year, but now we have to wait till Dec 2006 :eek::p.

You're welcome ;) Don't worry, time flies by so fast lol :D

BTW speaking of ballet, it has been some time now that we got pics of Caroline attending a performance of the Ballets of Monte Carlo in Monaco.

New Pics!!!

From Bruno Press

PRINCESS CAROLINE AND PRINCESS CHARLOTTE

EXCLUSIVE : PRINCESS CAROLINE AND PRINCESS CHARLOTTE WAS IN PARIS TO BUY SOME FOOD IN THE "BON MARCHE EPICERIE". PARIS, 16/12/05.

j16qf5.jpg

j16qfs.jpg

j16qgj.jpg

j16qh4.jpg

j16qkl.jpg

j16ql3.jpg

j16qlj.jpg

j16qmd.jpg

j16qmw.jpg

j16qnp.jpg

From Bruno Press Part 2

PRINCESS CAROLINE AND PRINCESS CHARLOTTE

EXCLUSIVE : PRINCESS CAROLINE AND PRINCESS CHARLOTTE WAS IN PARIS TO BUY SOME FOOD IN THE "BON MARCHE EPICERIE". PARIS, 16/12/05.

j17azd.jpg

j17b05.jpg

j17b0x.jpg

j17b49.jpg

j17b4p.jpg

j17b5e.jpg

j17b5z.jpg

j17b6s.jpg

j17b7m.jpg

j17b87.jpg

New Pics!!!

More shopping pics from Eastnews. Thanks to Nina

j5gz00.jpg

j5gz1v.jpg

j5gz60.jpg

j5gz6w.jpg

j5gz84.jpg

j5gz8p.jpg

Thanks everyone for the great pic!

Merry Christmas to all those members in this forum who celebrate it!

New Pic from Zuma Press

Caption: Dec 25, 2005; Les Baux de Provence, France; Midnight Mass in Baux de Provence with Prince Abert, princess Caroline and her daughter Alexandra. Mandatory Credit: Photo by Maxppp /ZUMA Press. (©) Copyright 2005 by Maxppp

j8ickh.jpg

Poor Alex, she looks so sad. Then again she could just be throwing a fit because Caroline won't let her have something or do something but still it's sort of sad.

New Pics!!!

Newscom

CAPTION: ©MARC MEHRAN/PHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN ; MONACO ; 27/12/2005 . La troupe des Ballets de Monte-Carlo presente ce soir en premiere mondiale un spectacle baptise « Le Songe » sur la scene du Grimaldi Forum en presence de LLAARR le Prince et la Princesse de Hanovre . Pour les 20 ans des ballets Jean Christophe Maillot le directeur a propose une lecture choregraphique du 'Songe du nuit d’ete ' de William Shakespeare qui mele theatre, musique et danse. PRINCESS CAROLINE, her husband Ernst of Hanover, prince Albert, ATTEND THE WORLD PREMIERE OF 'LE SONGE' (THE DREAM) FOR THE 20TH MONTE CARLO BALLETS BIRTHDAY.

j9mxk8.jpg

j9mxqe.jpg

j9mxra.jpg

j9mxrt.jpg

j9mz2b.jpg

j9mz39.jpg

j9mz46.jpg

j9mz5y.jpg

j9mza9.jpg

j9mzb8.jpg

And the rest from Newscom

j9mzya.jpg

j9n01w.jpg

j9n02o.jpg

j9n03m.jpg

j9n04h.jpg

Caroline just looks sooo great, love her outfit....

Caroline seems very happy and these days. Mabye it is Christmas times or who knows. But seems quite younger and happier.

Here are the pics from Deadline Press

j9n5ma.jpg

j9n5na.jpg

j9n5op.jpg

j9n5sg.jpg

j9n5uf.jpg

j9n5w5.jpg

j9n5zq.jpg

j9n62r.jpg

j9n66f.jpg

j9n67q.jpg

And the rest from Deadline Press