The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
So? No one ever poses that question when it comes to a man. PA is going to be 48 and has a 2 year old son. By the time he produces a legitimate child, he will probably be a lot older than her. And all that counts, is the love you give to your child.
I completely agree with you :) The child is needing of fully love of parents... so the age is not important of all!

Old 01-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
So? No one ever poses that question when it comes to a man. PA is going to be 48 and has a 2 year old son. By the time he produces a legitimate child, he will probably be a lot older than her. And all that counts, is the love you give to your child.
PA? Who is it?

For the rest, it has always be more natural for men than for women to have children when they are older. But it's not very good to have children very old. My mom (who got my third sister at 40), is frequently asked if she's her mother or her grandmother.

Old 01-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielane
PA? Who is it?
PA is Prince Albert
Old 01-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
If she's really pregnant, it means when she'll turn 60 she'll have a 10-years-old child...
This will make his/her parents feel younger...
Old 01-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
PA? Who is it?

For the rest, it has always be more natural for men than for women to have children when they are older. But it's not very good to have children very old. My mom (who got my third sister at 40), is frequently asked if she's her mother or her grandmother.
It's a male chauvinists' world...
Old 01-27-2006, 03:20 AM
Aristocracy

I have to say that I agree with both opinions. Generally, old moms have a harder time dealing with the stress having to do with babies. They are not as energetic anymore and they are usually not able for example to do sports with their kids when they grow older. And then, of course, there's the possibility for the child to lose a parent at a young age.

However, when it comes to Caro, she appears to be in a good shape physically and the memories of Alex as a baby are still fresh in her mind. I believe she's up to it. Let's face it, her life and work hasn't been very demanding so she can't be compared to an ordinary mother.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:03 AM
Commoner

Pregnant ? No way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Two more magazines saying that Princess Caroline is pregnant.... Oggi and Revue

In my opinion, those pictures were taken when she was pregant with Alex, not now. This is a six or seven months pregnancy on those pictures. And I don't think she would be stupid enough to have a child at 49 years old.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
I have to say that I agree with both opinions. Generally, old moms have a harder time dealing with the stress having to do with babies. They are not as energetic anymore and they are usually not able for example to do sports with their kids when they grow older. And then, of course, there's the possibility for the child to lose a parent at a young age.

However, when it comes to Caro, she appears to be in a good shape physically and the memories of Alex as a baby are still fresh in her mind. I believe she's up to it. Let's face it, her life and work hasn't been very demanding so she can't be compared to an ordinary mother.
Don't forget the kid would have a young nanny and older siblings who would only too readily step in were needed. Besides young mum can encounter just as many problems, since they might lack te maturity to raise a child. So I would say there is no age that says you will be a good mum when you're young or old. It all depends on the person, and seeing how her other kids have turned out, I think she is not doing too bad as a mum.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:34 AM
Serene Highness

Btw she was not at St devote, so does not seem to be around Monaco while there are lots of photographers to be expected.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Aristocracy

I think it's wonderful for Princess Caroline to become a mom again!! Remember how she was smiling at those young children at Christmas? She is at a point in her life when she can enjoy the blessing!
She's done a great job so far as a parent--even under some very sad circumstances...
Old 01-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Btw she was not at St devote, so does not seem to be around Monaco while there are lots of photographers to be expected.
I Think we are going to have the answer to all questions next week: hollidays start next week, and alexandra told me she is going skying, so we can see what is caroline doing skying or relaxing..
Old 01-27-2006, 08:15 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by teense
I think it's wonderful for Princess Caroline to become a mom again!! Remember how she was smiling at those young children at Christmas? She is at a point in her life when she can enjoy the blessing!
She's done a great job so far as a parent--even under some very sad circumstances...
yes:o i thought the same whem i saw the pics of december.she looks so happy.i think she knew there that she´s pregnant.i thought what´s happened with her?but now i have the answer.first i thought she is not pregnant.but now i believe it.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Royal Highness

Just a point: are we sure the pics about which we're all debatting are representing Caroline?
Old 01-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Just a point: are we sure the pics about which we're all debatting are representing Caroline?
what a question .we all are sure!
Old 01-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Good question. I had to go back 6 pages to find the pics, originally from a Portuguese magazine, here at post #148.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
Good question. I had to go back 6 pages to find the pics, originally from a Portuguese magazine, here at post #148.
When I posted the pics on another forum, all the people who saw them said "it's not princess Caroline" or "we just can't say if it's really princess Caroline".
Old 01-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
what a question .we all are sure!
Well, see my answer below, it wasn't evident for everyone
Old 01-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
When I posted the pics on another forum, all the people who saw them said "it's not princess Caroline" or "we just can't say if it's really princess Caroline".
Of course it is here.... What a question, it is soo obvious.... And those are new pics, not from her pregnancy with Alex....
Old 01-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Of course it is here.... What a question, it is soo obvious.... And those are new pics, not from her pregnancy with Alex....
right....everybody can see that it is the princess of hannover.
and in every country in the whole world the people talk about that rumour.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Administrator

Closing down and moving to spacious new premises

As this thread has hit 13 pages I have created Part 8 which can be found here.