Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 1: Oct.2002 - Nov.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Julia@Mar 30th, 2003 - 11:15 pm
I know, isn't that bizarre??  Caroline doesn't look better since marrying Ernst she looks worse!  I, too, would ask to have my name removed!   :eek:
Whatever it is supposed to do, it isn't. It may have worked for other clients, but I agree that it certainly is not working well for Caroline. Not only should she have her named removed, but she should try something else. :blink: She is a stunning woman, but if one is actually going to use such a product, then there should be visible results. So far, I don't see it here.

Caroline definitely needs to try something different. :blink: It's odd, shortly after the birth of Alexandra I thought Caroline looked as though she'd had some "work" done on her face. Now, well, let's say that HRH needs a little tuck here and there. :blink: :blink:

Hi Julia! :)

...and perhaps a little microdermabrasion would help. I have noticed that you can now buy the untensil and cream for your own personal use at home. I am sure that this must be available in Europe (it most likely was available there long before being available here in the U.S.). I think that Caroline needs to make that investment. She just seems to be fading away so quickly. Of course, if she is using that treatment then she may be taking gradual steps, then off to something drastic. Stephanie could also use a little refreshing peel here and there. I guess it has to do with how much time they spend in the sun and the smoking. I think that more water, moisturizer and a few more fruits and vegetables may also help. ;) My, aren't I catty today? :blush: :blush: :D

Hi Jacqueline!

Nay! Not catty but so right! :D :D The Grimaldi sisters need microdermabrasion! Perhaps they should read our board. Ok, look who's being catty! :blush: :blush:

If anyone is interested there's a nice interview that Princess Caroline gave for the 40th anniversary of Amade...she mainly talks about the association and her role in it, it is quite interesting...go to monaco gouvernment site...kisses

www.ibl.se - Mandatory Credit: Photo By FRANK ROLLITZ/REX FEATURES Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August WEDDING OF PRINCE HEINRICH DONATUS VON HESSEN AND COUNTESS FLORIA FRANZISKA VON FABER CASTELL, KRONBERG, GERMANY - 17 MAY 2003 417364/WSH

Aren't the little flower girls cute in their pastel pink dresses and floral wreaths?

Attachments

• 417364Z.jpg
    417364Z.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,486
  • 417364Q.jpg
    417364Q.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 989
  • 417364AD.jpg
    417364AD.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 417364AC.jpg
    417364AC.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 417364AA.jpg
    417364AA.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6,224
  • 417364A.jpg
    417364A.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,154
This may simply have to do with the type of material used to make the ensemble and how long Caroline may have been seated in the car and in the church etc. Some materials wrinkle much quicker than others even though they have been dry cleaned. I am sure that most of us remember how wrinkled the late Diana's wedding gown was when she stepped out of the coach on her wedding day. I think that many can agree that although her gown may have been lovely, it was very wrinkled most likely due to the silk that was used to make the gown. It simply wrinkled faster than other types of silk or materials would. I really dont' think that Caroline makes a habit of walking around (especially at such events as these) without having sent her clothing to the dry cleaners.

The first thing I noticed was also the clothes of Princess Caroline needing ironing :shock:

i mean the clothes of caroline are kind of shabby. Not really the pewrfect for such an event.

I like the outfit, but it is a bit wrinkled. I think that it is fine when considering the event. One should never overdo it at another woman's wedding. You should look nice, but not go too far IMO.

Hi Galisteo!

You know, Ernst does look very nice and he even seems to have a hint of a smile. :)

I think it may be linen. I like to wear a lot of linen in the summer, and even though I have it dry cleaned after I sit in it for about thirty minutes the only thing that remains is a hint of a crease surrounded by nothing but wrinkles. :blink: But, it's linen, so it's okay! :lol: ;)

Another closer picture of Caroline's outfit....it looks to me to be a sateen cotton/linen type overcoat with dress and Jacqueline's right...if it's a sateen cotton/linen it's ok if it wrinkles. ;) :)

Again...and at least Caroline looks happy and Ernst finally looked in the mirror after getting dressed! :p
http://www.ibl.se

Attachments

• CarolineWedding.jpg
    CarolineWedding.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5,190
  • CarolineWedding2.jpg
    CarolineWedding2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,458
There is a lovely creamy-yellow tea rose called the Caroline de Monaco and a velvety lilac colored bearded iris called the Princess Caroline...

Hi, I saw some people posting pics of carol in magazine covers, does anyone if there are any photographic (professional) sessions of her, and where I can find them?
thanks in advance

www.ibl.se - 06/24/2003. Princess Caroline von Hanover announces names of laureates of the 2003 Prince Pierre de Monaco Prizes. © Alain Benainous / Gamma 739220

www.rexfeatures.com - The 65th birthday reception for Prince Leopold, Rottach Egern, Germany, 28 June 2003

Attachments

• caroline_pierre_a.jpg
    caroline_pierre_a.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,244
  • caroline_b.jpg
    caroline_b.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 971
  • caroline_c.jpg
    caroline_c.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,023
  • caroline_d.jpg
    caroline_d.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,144
  • caroline_420527h.jpg
    caroline_420527h.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 991
  • caroline_ernst_420527f.jpg
    caroline_ernst_420527f.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 467
  • caroline_ernst_420527g.jpg
    caroline_ernst_420527g.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 375
  • caroline_420340bc.jpg
    caroline_420340bc.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 480
  • caroline_420340cc.jpg
    caroline_420340cc.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 408
  • carol420677a.jpg
    carol420677a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 510
Hi luuuu,

Caroline has done several photo shoots over the years (mostly from the 80s and early 90s). The photo below was part of the photo session she did w/ Karl Lagerfeld for the October 1996 issue of Harper's Bazaar. She also appeared on the cover as well.

Caroline wearing a lilac panne velvet gown by Karl Lagerfeld and photographed by Lagerfeld for Harper's Bazaar.

Attachments

• CarolineLagerfeld.jpg
    CarolineLagerfeld.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 528
  • CarolineLagerfeld2.jpg
    CarolineLagerfeld2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 334
Nice pictures, Julia! I remember this issue of Bazaar and the pictures of Caroline were beautiful. Soon after she came down with that mysterious illness that resulted in her dramatic hairloss. A lot of magazines ran pictures from this issue to show how "luxurious" Caroline's hair was before.

Aren't they great photos of Caroline? I cannot find the rest of the shoot! :( Lagerfeld did an excellent job photographing Caroline.

I had no idea that these photos were used to show how luxurious Caroline's hair was before she began losing from her mystery illness!

Ernst August Prince of Hannover & Princess Caroline

at the wedding of Prince of Hessen, Heinrich Donatus and Floria-Franziska countess von Faber-Castell in Kronberg, Taunus, Germany

[web.de]

Attachments

• ernst_august_caroline.JPG
    ernst_august_caroline.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 1,126
Thanks for the article, galisteo. I wonder when Princess Caroline actually filed the complaint?

www.rexfeatures.com - Prince Ernst and Prince Caroline of Hanover and family on a yachting holiday in the Croatian Adriatic Coast, Croatia, 10 July 2003.

Isn't Alexandra's haircut adorable on her?

www.rexfeatures.com - Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August of Hanover arriving at the premiere of "Samson and Dalia," Salzburg Festival Austria, 11 August 2003.

www.rexfeatures.com - Prince Ernst August and Princess Caroline of Hanover at the Salzberg Festival, Austria, 17 August 2003.

Attachments

• MO_caroline_500.jpg
    MO_caroline_500.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 706
  • MO_caroline_501.jpg
    MO_caroline_501.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 322
  • MO_ernst_500.jpg
    MO_ernst_500.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 372
  • MO_caroline_family_500.jpg
    MO_caroline_family_500.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 444
  • MO_424597c.jpg
    MO_424597c.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 359
  • MO_424597b.jpg
    MO_424597b.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 448
  • MO_424597a.jpg
    MO_424597a.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,327
  • caroline_a.jpg
    caroline_a.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 476
  • caroline_b.jpg
    caroline_b.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 387
Monaco prince fined for speeding

The prince was doing 211km/h
The husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco exceeded the French motorway speed limit by more than 80 kilometres per hour (50 mph), a court heard.
Prince Ernst August of Hanover, 49, clocked 211 km/h (131 mph) on the main Paris-Lyon motorway in central France in June. The legal limit is 130 km/h (81 mph).

He was fined 728 euros ($820) and had his licence suspended for a month.

Correspondents say France has one of the worst road safety records in Europe, but has recently cracked down on dangerous driving.

Prince Ernst is a flamboyant figure who has become a regular target of the German tabloid press.

In 1998, he was fined more than 40,000 euros for breaking the nose of a TV cameraman outside his Hanover home.

And three years later he was fined a much larger sum for several incidents against journalists, after he was photographed urinating - supposedly on the Turkish pavilion - at the Hanover Expo 2000 exhibition.

The prince denied the incident, which caused outrage among Germany's Turkish community and prompted a protest by Ankara's ambassador.

In 1999, Prince Ernst married Princess Caroline, the eldest daughter of Monaco ruler Prince Rainier.

From bbc online

This has become commonplace for him... I think they should just suspend his licese and get it over with. He seems pretty dangerous on the road.

ravendiva :angry:

I would not want to be on the same road as Ernst when he is driving! 211 km/h -- YIKES! Doesn't the car shake at that stage? I know mine would!

birth of princess Caroline 1956

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,163
What did she see in him exactly? Or was it that she got pregnant unexpectedly?

Originally posted by Bubbette@Sep 6th, 2003 - 9:24 pm
I think that's what happened.

Originally posted by Bubbette@Sep 6th, 2003 - 10:24 pm
While Caroline was pregnant with Alexandra when she and Ernst got married, she and Ernst were together way before that, so the (probably) unexpected pregnancy had nothing to do with Caroline and Ernst getting married. Though maybe it gave them the ultimate shove.

I think I remember reading that Grace actually wanted a young Caroline to marry Ernst way back in the day but she was more interested in having fun and the very exciting Phillippe Junot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom