The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 01:42 AM
Royal Highness

Yep, Caroline looks very put together...very bothersome. Sheesh ( I am under a little stress hence the warning), is it her ambition in life to ALWAYS look chic in case the paparazzi just happens to be lurking in a nearby bloody duck pond? Caroline has lovely clothes, but imagine walking into Karl Lagerfeld and saying "I need something timeless to murder birds in..." WHAT???? Ok, I've vented... :)

Julia

Old 11-19-2002, 10:31 PM
leyla

haunting is horrific.... but to each their own. as lons as it doesnt harm her mentally!!
Old 12-09-2002, 12:42 AM
Courtier

Hello everyone!!

Here is link to a few photos that I found of Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra.

Click, "Nasta" to retrieve the next photo and click "Foregaeande" to retrieve the previous photo.
http://194.68.33.51/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?po...earch=alexandra

Sorry, everyone. I ,unfortunately, could not post the pictures.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:40 AM
Royal Highness

Jacqueline, what precious pictures! Alexandra is a little pumpkin! So adorable! Thanks for the link! I will see if i can find some of those wonderful pics to post.

-Julia
Old 12-09-2002, 01:49 AM
Royal Highness

I was only able to find 2 pics to post...but everyone please look at the link that Jacqueline posted...the photos on that site are much superior!

Thanks again Jacqueline!

Julia
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CarolineAlex.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	817   Click image for larger version

Name:	CarolineAlexpeekaboo.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	818  
Old 12-09-2002, 03:58 AM
Lorraine

Thank you so much Jacqueline for the link and Julia for the pictures. Little Alexandra is gorgeous and looks like her father, Prince Ernst of Hanover. Have fun you two and take care. Love you heaps.

Hugs,

Lorissa
Old 12-12-2002, 03:18 PM
Courtier

You're welcome Julia and Lorissa! :) :)

I am not sure if everyone looked at all of the pictures provided by the link, but through a little bit of curiosity, I found a few more pictures on the link that I provided earlier of little Alexandra, her parents, and sister Charlotte. The pictures were taken of everyone at a jumping contest in France not long ago.

Here is the link: http://194.68.33.51/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?po...earch=alexandra
Old 12-16-2002, 03:55 PM
Majesty

12/14/02, MONTE-CARLO

Old 12-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Majesty

Old 12-16-2002, 04:01 PM
Majesty

Old 12-16-2002, 04:04 PM
Majesty

Old 12-16-2002, 08:24 PM
Kelly B

Is the blonde lady with Albert and Caroline in many of those pictures the French actress, Jeanne Moreau. Looks an awfully lot like her.

Caroline looks lovely and very happy in these pictures. Nice to see her smile.
Old 12-29-2002, 02:16 AM
Courtier

Hi everyone!

I have never seen this photograph of Princess Caroline before. I guess that I may have been under a rock, because I can't recall anyone around me ever saying anything about it, although it is a rather old photo, so that may be the reason.

However, this is not a very flattering photo. :x :x

A bit too far I would say.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	caroline.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1605  
Old 12-29-2002, 02:21 AM
Royal Highness

....Uh, I think this photo was taken during Caroline's "Topless Princess" phase, either at Jimmy Z's in Monaco or at a nightclub in Paris. Caroline! Cover them up, please!!

Thanks, Jacqueline.

Julia
Old 12-30-2002, 12:49 AM
Courtier

Yeah, that is just plain wrong. Of course, I guess that we should give her an Honorable Mention for not pulling a completely topless number as Stephanie has done numerous times......Gotta love those Grimaldis.
Old 01-24-2003, 03:35 PM
Royal Highness

Happy Belated Birthday to Princess Caroline. :)
Old 01-24-2003, 10:13 PM
Courtier

Hi Julia!

I read somewhere (I forget exactly where) that on or around her birthday she planned to renew her vows with Prince Ernst. Does anyone know if this is true? Hmmm....I wonder if this was the "wedding" that was supposed to take place near someone's fortyfifth (46th) birthday? Perhaps, a bit became lost in the translation or should I say gossip (and now Al is supposedly announcing his engagement around his forty-fifth birthday...interesting)?
Old 01-24-2003, 10:27 PM
Royal Highness

Hi Jacqueline!

Very interesting point and good sluething skills! I think you might just be right! I don't know for certain about Caroline and Ernst but if you heard about it, I'll bet it's true. The press really would have botched things up confusing Caroline's (or purposefully "confusing") re-newed nups with Al's potential engagement!
Old 01-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Courtier

Hi Galisteo!

I believe that this is true. Caroline wrote a letter to President Bush about this sometime last year about people in the Phillipines whose health had been affected due to weapons and toxic waste left behind during previous wars.

Thanks for posting the article and the link. :)
Old 01-27-2003, 03:27 PM
Royal Highness

Caroline enjoying the "prime" years of life.... from Rex Features.com

Here with Ernst...(looks like Charlotte in this pic!)

Caroline and Ernst (last year?) at the Venice Film Festival....

with Ernst...

Caroline and Andrea Boccelli at dinner...

Here are several photos of Caroline and Ernst at Zurs....or is it St. Moritz? The Rex Features captions read: "Countess of Wessex and Prince Edward at skiing event in St. Moritz" and the pics are definately not Sophie and Edward! Anyone have any idea where they are?

All photos from Rex Features

Caroline and Ernst....

Is it just me, or does it look as though Ernst has just made some uncouth remark, or told a tasteless joke, because Caroline looks as though she's thinking: "Oh, not again."
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Caro.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	2256   Click image for larger version

Name:	Caro_2.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	2257   Click image for larger version

Name:	Caro_3.jpg
Views:	219