Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous pics! :flowers:

I love how Princess Caroline is a hands-on mother, she's always there for her children, be it a sporting event, a premiere, fashion show, et al, she's always there, as opposed to Alexandra's father, Prince Ernst August of Hanover, whom I haven't seen with any of the children, let alone little Alexandra, for two whole years now. Truly sad. :cry: As well it angers me, dead beat dads are a huge no-no! :angry: :nonono:

Damn it, Ernst, show that care, your putas can wait, but not your little girl, she'll only be a child once in her lifetime. Also, don't be a hypocrite, you said that after your recovery from your near death experience back in 2005 that it made you want to live to see your little girl grow up. God gave you that chance, now use it!

Nadine, remember that in Europe Ernst has the right to refuse publication of private pictures of PA and himself. He might be excercising that right. The pictures probably won't get enough for the editors to defy him.

I adore Alexandra. As she gets older I see her becoming more comfortable with the attention and her lovely personality shows. She's very pretty too.

Gorgeous pics! :flowers:

Damn it, Ernst, show that care, your putas can wait, but not your little girl, she'll only be a child once in her lifetime. Also, don't be a hypocrite, you said that after your recovery from your near death experience back in 2005 that it made you want to live to see your little girl grow up. God gave you that chance, now use it!
lots of people do not understand that children want and crave to be beside you all the time when they are little. someday, they will grow up and soon, they will not want to be seen walking with you, let alone be seen you kissing them. i hope that we and I (of course ) will never forget this..cherish everytime we have now, and hopefully our children will grow up and be proud when we kiss them in public even when they're 30.

We really don't know how much or little EA sees Alexandra. He doesn't appear with her in public, and thats sad for us, royal watchers etc. But it's impossible for us to know whether he sees her in private. As I've said before, he has several homes in Germany and in Austria, a couple are vast estates with castles, one is a hunting lodge, I think.
It is entirely possible and plausible that they see each other in private.
At any rate to call him a dead beat dad is completly unfair. Since none of know what if any the arrangements are.

I can only go by what I see, and what I see has not been good in regards to the senior Prince Ernst August of Hanover. I have a low opinion of him when it comes to his children, and his wife for that matter.

Also, it's good to keep in mind that $$$ is a poor substitute for love, which I saw all the time when I was a social worker (that's what I have my degree in). On the contraire, those with the least usually gave the most in my experience as a Peace Corps Volunteer as well.

But that is neither here nor there, this thread is titled "Princess Caroline and Family Current Events", thus my apologies for digressing. And on that subject, what a wonderful mother she is by all accounts and appearances, the latest being a pic of her with her youngest, Princess Alexandra. :cool: Methinks little Alexandra will eventually become a fashionista like her mom and big sister before her. :heart1:

By the way, I love how Caroline represents the French side of her family by mostly wearing Chanel, whereas her Italian daughter, Charlotte Casiraghi, wears Gucci splendidly, and finally there is little Princess Alexandra of Hanover, whom I suspect will one day represent the German side of the family by wearing mainly Karl Lagerfeld (hopefully as a figure skater; aaahhh, what she can contribute when it comes to figure skating fashion, the possibilities are endless)! :cool:

Alexandra is looking more and more like grandma Grace. Is like a perfect mix of the Hannover genes and Kelly genes.
She has her grandmother's smile and profile, only chubber, because she is a little girl.
She is like my fav of Caroline's children. She has such a fun personality, and special aura, that imo, the Casiraghis don't have.

Truly curious to see how Alexandra will grow into her looks! Not that she isn't pretty now, but you could tell from an early age that all the Casiraghi's (especially Char ofcourse) would turn out really stunning.

Oh, and Caroline is working this outfit like no other! She seems like an awesome mother.

Yes, Empress, I remember the beautiful photograph of the five of them together, with Caroline in a blue dress.

All three - plus Mum - will always be admired.

Yes, Empress, I remember the beautiful photograph of the five of them together, with Caroline in a blue dress.

All three - plus Mum - will always be admired.

Yes, those photographs bordered perfection. Karl Lagerfeld managed to transmute a simple human family in a work of art! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Alexandra is lovely and has always this huge ,funny smile...I like her a lot not like her sis who's always frowning.
Pretty Alexandra has the looks and the personality.

I don't understand the need to put down one in order to elevate the other, it puts the doer in a bad light imho, and I'm not just talking about TRF, but forums in general.

Back on topic, both sisters look wonderful, they each shine in their own wonderful unique way. It's been a joy watching them grow up! :cool:

:heart1: GOOOOOOOO ALEXANDRA & CHARLOTTE & MOM!!!! :heart1:

I don't understand the need to put down one in order to elevate the other, it puts the doer in a bad light imho, and I'm not just talking about TRF, but forums in general.

Back on topic, both sisters look wonderful, they each shine in their own wonderful unique way. It's been a joy watching them grow up! :cool:

:heart1: GOOOOOOOO ALEXANDRA & CHARLOTTE & MOM!!!! :heart1:

I agree :flowers:

TOTALLY AGREE Rerehh - there are a few people "trolling" out here I won't miss when they finally drop off. I am out here to observe, live vicariously, and enjoy news and events surrounding the Serene family. People that need to knock others down to make themselves feel better are extremely insecure - confidence is not something the royal ladies appear to lack!! Love that!

At the beginning of this video, Caroline declares opened "Le Petit Journal de Cannes". I saw it yesterday evening on Canal + (very famous french tv channel who follows Cannes festival, each year). She says "I declare open Le Petit Journal de Cannes." And then "What is it about?" I was disappointed by the way she told this last sentence, she sounded a bit dumb to me. Maybe she wasn't at ease at this moment?
Le Petit Journal de Cannes (13.05.2011 video).

^ LOL. Thanks for the video. I found that very Karl Lagerfeld'ish.

She sounded funny to me, i don't know...
But thanks for the video!

She sounded funny to me

Me too :)

I have a feeling she didn't expect this question. They asked her to say "I declare open Le Petit Journal de Cannes", she told phrase and then she asked "What is it about?"

It's funny that Princess Caroline agreed to deliver the line at all - I thought it was great, and shows that she has a sense of humor, and is down-to-earth; didn't think she sounded haughty at all - and, I'll bet she really doesn't know anything about the show (probably more something her kids might watch)

I think she thought it was a movie and second guessed herself for not asking the question first.

It's funny that Princess Caroline agreed to deliver the line at all - I thought it was great, and shows that she has a sense of humor, and is down-to-earth; didn't think she sounded haughty at all - and, I'll bet she really doesn't know anything about the show (probably more something her kids might watch)

Yes, i agree!
She made me smile when i saw the video :flowers:

guys, i got darn good bitch radar and this woman must be one of the biggest ever. I admire her for her grace, strenght, elegance etc. etc. but that's just how it is.

^She knows this show: Le Grand Journal invited Karl Lagerfeld so many times, I even think that Princess Stephanie did too! I said I found her a bit dumb because when she asks "what is it about" she is sooooo snob, that it is very ridiculous!!!! A lot of personnalities say 'I declare Le Petit Journal de Cannes opened" during Cannes festival. When it is the fashion week, they say "I declare opened Le Petit Journal of fashion". (Ines de La Fressange often appears in this show) Of course journalists asked her to say that, but she did it in a very snobbish way.
I totally agree with La Bouche d'Or: Caroline is a very beautiful and strong woman but wow, she's also very snobbish!!!

(And as a great fan of this show I can tell you that many famous people (more than her!) had to pronounce this kind of sentence, with more simplicity (President Jacques Chirac, ex-prime ministers Dominique de Villepin and Tony Blair, Q. Tarantino, W. Allen, K. Lagerfeld, A. Jolie, even Bill Clinton, etc. Too many people, I can't write all the names!) )

Last edited:
I'm surprised she agreed to do it at all. I don't think she watches tv. She is a reader. I'm kind of the same way. I don't have cable and don't know what people are talking about half the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom