Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pierre and Beatrice still in Uruguay??

No Bea is back, and struggling again with the Italian grammar and some of the readers on her blog.;)

Tosca you're very boring.
I red the articles and they're very well written.
And if you notice she's the only one with more than 700 comments on her blog: some people agree with her, or love her, or hate her.
That's what happens when you have strong opinions.
So please let it go, because ovviously you have a personal thing with Bea and we don't care about it.

Nice pictures....odd, no hand holding or closeness, as we usually see...:ermm:

No Bea is back, and struggling again with the Italian grammar and some of the readers on her blog.;)

What is her blog? I'd like to look at it. You make me laugh.:p

^Bea does a blog on Il Fatto Quotidiano website, of the newspaper in Rome that she works for. MaryKate recently posted the link in Pierre's current events. And it has been posted sometimes before, usually when Bea posts something new. She writes her strong political opinions, leaning strongly to the left, and thus, she offends right-wingers like Tosca.

Just saying.

It takes all kinds to make the world turn. Some go right, some go left. Some stay center. Some don't know where the heck to go! :D

I was wondering..the family is not going to go skiing this year?

I was wondering..the family is not going to go skiing this year?

Even better question....where? :eek: Zurs was really about Ernst, and I'm sure they don't want to run into him with another woman...it's not as if there aren't plenty of places to go, but I do wonder where they will now go as a family....:ermm:

or maybe st. mortiz since pierre & bea are already there? i guess we will see...

Even better question....where? :eek: Zurs was really about Ernst, and I'm sure they don't want to run into him with another woman...it's not as if there aren't plenty of places to go, but I do wonder where they will now go as a family....:ermm:

Not necessarily. I thought so too, but after their December 2009 trip to Crans Montana, they went to Zurs the succeeding February. So I don't know if it's true that Zurs is completely out of their routine. They did not run into Ernst either. So maybe he avoids them, instead of the other way around. :p

I do not think that Zurs is solely related to Ernst, as Caroline always took her 'beaux' to a particular hotel in Zurs, including Casiraghi; Rossellini; Lindon, a.s.o...

I would be so delighted to see the princess find someone new, who would stick around for a long time, and who would be her true soul mate, friend, companion. But imho, to let that happen she'd have to start searching for him outside her social orbit. She's still young enough.

I would be so delighted to see the princess find someone new, who would stick around for a long time, and who would be her true soul mate, friend, companion. But imho, to let that happen she'd have to start searching for him outside her social orbit. She's still young enough.

She will never look for romantic love outside her social class. :ROFLMAO: But if you think about it, and we're being truly honest, most people don't. It's not good, but we don't see many lawyers dating scullery maids. People in general, I think, stick with what's familiar and safe, and for Caroline, that means socializing with other independently wealthy people.

^Sure, but I really see her this time with some well-off, calm, good older guy e.g. from the States or South America. No more flamboyant types. Maybe a publisher guy, like the late Jackie Onassis, lol.

^Sure, but I really see her this time with some well-off, calm, good older guy e.g. from the States or South America. No more flamboyant types. Maybe a publisher guy, like the late Jackie Onassis, lol.
Well, I don't think she will officially be dating someone until her current marital status isn't clarified. She is still married to Ernst-August.

The family is on vacation since a few days, here are some pics of Princess
Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Charlotte taken today, February 21 in Zürs:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Yay! Holidays! Alex is there too. Maybe the other Casis will join them eventually.

The family is on vacation since a few days, here are some pics of Princess
Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Charlotte taken today, February 21 in Zürs:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Pic 1 Caroline has the VERY SAME clothes as last year......:ohmy: I mean same match: Napapijiri ( or whatever the name is ) jacket, red pants, blue/gray hat...........I remember it well! Are you sure this pic is not from 2010??? Just wondering........

I wonder if they will meet the Dutch royals on the pistes, Lech and Zürs are connected.

Thank you for the pics priyanka and Iceflower.Both Princess Caroline and Charlotte are in great shape! :)

Princess Caroline of Monaco hits the slopes at Zurs with daughters Charlotte Casiraghi and Princess Alexandra of Hanover.
Photogallery from Zimbio

Last edited:
Yeah, Charlotte looks to be wearing a past outfit as well. I hate that scrunched up face she makes all the time.

So they finally went to Zurs! Alexandra's looking great lately, isn't she?

Well, they chose Zurs...interesting; I wonder if Pierre and Andrea will join. We see Alex is there...albeit walking a few paces behind on his hand-held....looking bored....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom