Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a little pic of Caroline and Alexandra on the beach. Then the photo gallery with pics we have seen. According to this, they are spending these days at the Vera Santo Domingo apartment,whici is weird because they are so many. There will be a big party hosted by Andrea Dellal, with many guests like Lenny Niemeyer, Mario Testino, Cacá de Souza, Charlene Shorto, Leticia Birkheuer, Carolina Ferraz, Michael Roberts, Robert Forrest.

O DIA ONLINE - DIVERSO & TV - Princesa Caroline de Mnaco desembarca no Rio com os filhos

Last edited:
Here is a little pic of Caroline and Alexandra on the beach. Then the photo gallery with pics we have seen. According to this, they are spending these days at the Vera Santo Domingo apartment,whici is weird because they are so many. There will be a big party hosted by Andrea Dellal, with many guests like Lenny Niemeyer, Mario Testino, Cacá de Souza, Charlene Shorto, Leticia Birkheuer, Carolina Ferraz, Michael Roberts, Robert Forrest.

O DIA ONLINE - DIVERSO & TV - Princesa Caroline de Mnaco desembarca no Rio com os filhos

Well, the Dellals probably are staying at their own condo... so that leaves Caroline, Alexandra, Andrea, Pierre, and Charlotte, and the bodyguards. I bet Charlotte stays at the D's place, Andrea stays with Vera and Tatiana, and Caroline and Alexandra at the Fasano with the bodyguards. Then Pierre probably hops around. :D

So everybody, according to this brazilian website,Caroline is traveling to Rio de Janeiro to celebrate the new year. they also mentioned that Andrea and Charlotte might be going with her, but didn't say anything on whether or not Pierre will be there. they say that Caro would only confirm the trip on the last minute because of her "security". I thought this was a bit weird and don't know how much this can be trusted. this website is quite famous for lying. but here's the link in case anyone wants to see:

EGO - NOTÍCIAS - Princesa Caroline de Mônaco vai passar Reveillon no Rio, diz jornal

d'you guys think this is true?

they also say that Tatiana is brazilian! lol

Does anyone knows where did the family spend Christmas this year? :wreath:

Does anyone knows where did the family spend Christmas this year? :wreath:
Nope, that same website didn't mention anything about it. I'm actually surprised that they're not posting any more pics of PC, Alexandra and the Casiraghis! My guess is that they were probably in Monaco with PC and Alexandra. I have no idea. I read on thefashionspot.com that they arrived in Rio on the 25th at night, on an Air France commercial flight, by first class.

Last edited:
Re: Christmas - actually, they usually do show them in Monaco attending formal (Catholic) ceremonies, so I'm surprised there were no pictures...

I don´t like Caroline´s outfits during her stay in Rio ....I have always admired her style , but in mho she hasn´t dressed well lately .I hope she will manage to pass "this stage" asap.

I don´t like Caroline´s outfits during her stay in Rio ....I have always admired her style , but in mho she hasn´t dressed well lately .I hope she will manage to pass "this stage" asap.

Most people usually try to "fit in" when they travel to Rio. I don't know why, but it's really common. Nobody wants to look like a tourist. I'm not saying that's Caro's case though. But I like the way she's dressing.

Who is the guy w/the dark hair talking to Charlotte (he appears in another beach picture near Andrea) - I don't think he's a body guard....dressed so casually....
He looks like Andres SD...but i can be wrong. I don't know.
They are so near to me right now and i can't go to Rio!! Damn!!
:p

He looks like Andres SD...but i can be wrong. I don't know.
They are so near to me right now and i can't go to Rio!! Damn!!
:p
And I'm currently living in São Paulo haha! That's like 1 hour away from Rio by plane. Yet I'm not going there:bang:

This blog Blog da Hildegard Angel » Caroline de Mônaco, no Rio para o Réveillon, e Napoleão no Amazonas! is from a well known columnist here in Brazil and says that Princess Caroline and her offspring are in Brazil for the New Year's Eve cellebration. On the 27th a high society lady Viviane Soares Sampaio offered a luncheon at her house in the neighbourhood of Santa Teresa in Rio to celebrate Vera Santo Domingo's birthday. Vera Santa Domingo is the mother of Tatiana, Andrea Casiraghi's girlfriend. The menu was Brazilian food and caipirinha and the music was samba. Among the guest were Pince João Orléan e Brangaça (Brazilian Royalty), Andrea e Guy Dellal and their offspring, including Alex, Charlotte's boyfriend. Princess Caroline was very nice to everybody and very talktive. The language spoken at the party was French.The article also states that Princess Caroline has not decided yet where she will celebrate the New Year's Eve - at the Dellal's or on the beach. Rio is very famous for its 20 min non-stop fireworks.

Last edited:
This blog Blog da Hildegard Angel » Caroline de Mônaco, no Rio para o Réveillon, e Napoleão no Amazonas! is from a well known columnist here in Brazil and says that Princess Caroline and her offspring are in Brazil for the New Year's Eve cellebration. On the 27th a high society lady Viviane Soares Sampaio offered a luncheon at her house in the neighbourhood of Santa Teresa in Rio to celebrate Vera Santo Domingo's birthday. Vera Santa Domingo is the mother of Tatiana, Andrea Casiraghi's girlfriend. The menu was Brazilian food and caipirinha and the music was samba. Among the guest were Pince João Orléan e Brangaça (Brazilian Royalty), Andrea e Guy Dellal and their offspring, including Alex, Charlotte's boyfriend. Princess Caroline was very nice to everybody and very talktive. The language spoken at the party was French.The article also states that Princess Caroline has not decided yet where she will celebrate the New Year's Eve - at the Dellal's or on the beach. Rio is very famous for its 20 min non-stop fireworks.

The Casiraghis and PC on the copacabana beach? you think so? that's something I'd like to see!:lol:

Actually in one of the luxury apartments's balconies facing the beaches is quite possible, as a lot of super rich do!

More pictures here Caroline de Mônaco e família curtindo o Rio de Janeiro | Marie Madame.
Princess Caroline is wearing a necklace with the Brazilian flag. So nice of her...

http://diversao.terra.com.br/gente/noticias/0,,OI4865809-EI13419,00.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
On the 29th they spent the day in Paraty and Angra dos Reis (beach cities close to Rio). The link show them by a waterfall

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually in one of the luxury apartments's balconies facing the beaches is quite possible, as a lot of super rich do!

well, yeah! i can picture them looking at the firework from the apartment.. but not really at the beach ahah!

more pictures of them in paraty:

EGO - NOTÍCIAS - Família Real de Mônaco curte passeio de barco em Paraty

ps: is Charlotte over there? I can't ID her! i think we can see a bit of her head on the third picture of cmbruno's link, right? the one standing up smoking would be andrea dellal, eh?

Last edited:
i think i can ID Max Dellal (the youngest one) and Martin Pacanowski (a friend of them who lives in south america).

It may be that Charlotte and Alex aren't there...the person who's head we can see might be Tatiana...and the person smoking I think is Andrea Dellal
EDIT: Never mind I see Alex...but no Charlotte. That's weird.

It may be that Charlotte and Alex aren't there...the person who's head we can see might be Tatiana...and the person smoking I think is Andrea Dellal
EDIT: Never mind I see Alex...but no Charlotte. That's weird.
I cannot see Tatiana there either. On the link that palomasie has provided first picture you can see it's not Tatiana.

Last edited:
A few more from Paraty. I think Charlotte is the one in red/pink bikini.

Família Real de Mônaco aproveita o sol de Paraty - Gente - iG

In this link there are two more new pics.

Pierre Casiraghi | Tags | Site RG – Moda, Estilo, Festa, Beleza e mais – iG

What is this? Slum-adventure-tourism for the rich and bored? Kicking balls besides rifled cars in a ghetto must be so much authentic fun! Is that the reason why the Casiraghis took their bodyguards with them?:bang:

Last edited:
What is this? Slum-adventure-tourism for the rich and bored? Kicking balls besides rifled cars in a ghetto must be so much authentic fun! Is that the reason why the Casiraghis took their bodyguards with them?:bang:

Which ghetto? You need to look for some information on Paraty. From Wikipedia :" lush, green corridor that runs along the coastline of the state of Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil. Paraty has become a popular tourist area in recent years, renowned for the historic town and the coast and mountains in the region".

Yes, it is not a town where rich people live, only a touristic place. I don´t see what´s wrong with it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Which ghetto? You need to look for some information on Paraty. From Wikipedia :" lush, green corridor that runs along the coastline of the state of Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil. Paraty has become a popular tourist area in recent years, renowned for the historic town and the coast and mountains in the region".

Yes, it is not a town where rich people live, only a touristic place. I don´t see what´s wrong with it.

Agreed. Seems to me that Norina should travel a little bit because between "ghetto" and "über-rich skyscraped neighbourghood" they are many shades.w
I don't see any ghetto or dangerous favella place on those pics, but a touristic area, with nice low houses painted in colours, and plenty of tourist buses.
If something, the area looks too touristy, certainly not "ghetto".

Charlotte shopping in Rio on December 31, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Does anybody know what Charlotte is doing right now?Has she finished her studies?If so what did she become?Also can anybody identify anybody who is in the pic with Char?The Casiraghi trio and girlfriends always do a lot of shopping on trips
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I live in Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro and was very happy to know that Princess Caroline and her children came to our town to see the festivities of the end of the year.It´s nice to see that the Princess and her children were dressed just like we "cariocas"(inhabitants of Rio) do and also wearing our legendary and very comfortable havaiana sandals.
Last night´s party at Copacabana beach with a show of fireworks was probably enjoyed by the family, from one of the luxurious apartments in Avenida Atlantica.
For someone who thought they were in a ghetto, Paraty is a gorgeous typical and very old village. Part of it is from the time when Brasil was still an empire.

Does anybody know what Charlotte is doing right now?Has she finished her studies?If so what did she become?Also can anybody identify anybody who is in the pic with Char?The Casiraghi trio and girlfriends always do a lot of shopping on trips
Thanks in advance

The woman holding an orange bag is Andrea Dellal, Alex's mother. I have no idea who the other woman is though!

Thanks in advance

AFAIK Charlotte has a degree (BA) in Philosophy. IIRC she is editor-at-large for Above magazine.

I'll try to reply you, Jaya

Does anybody know what Charlotte is doing right now?
Ride the horses, jumping
Has she finished her studies?
According to what Charlotte said in an interview, yes
If so what did she become?
Literature and philosophy
Also can anybody identify anybody who is in the pic with Char?
I think that it is her mother-in-law
The Casiraghi trio and girlfriends always do a lot of shopping on trips
I guess like all when we are of trips ;)
Thanks in advance
You're welcome :flowers:

Photo of last night.

Andrea and Tatiana

Source: glamurama

Pics of today. Charlotte in the pool of Hotel Fasano.

Pic 1*Pic 2

Charlotte and Alex walking around Rio

Source: Quem, Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom