Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to reply you, Jaya

Ride the horses, jumping

According to what Charlotte said in an interview, yes

Literature and philosophy

I think that it is her mother-in-law

I guess like all when we are of trips ;)

You're welcome :flowers:
Many thanks to you. It does appear that Char Casiraghi and Dellal are getting quite serious about each other.

Charlotte's looking really pretty. Love her maxi floral dress.:flowers:

I love that dress too. She looks lovely in it.
They seem like they are really having a good time.

So guys, do you remember that website that talked about PC and the Casiraghis coming to Rio to celebrate the holidays? Well, right after they arrived I found myself several times looking for pics of PC and her offspring in that website. Now I know why they haven't published any-they don't know who the Casiraghis are!:ROFLMAO:

In this link right here they posted pictures of two men who they claim to be PC's sons. But of course they're not Andrea and Pierre. Check out the first and the second picture. The third picture is Charlotte on the pool at the hotel, which we've all seen.

EGO - NOTÍCIAS - Família real de Mônaco aproveita mar e piscina no Rio de Janeiro

So guys, do you remember that website that talked about PC and the Casiraghis coming to Rio to celebrate the holidays? Well, right after they arrived I found myself several times looking for pics of PC and her offspring in that website. Now I know why they haven't published any-they don't know who the Casiraghis are!:ROFLMAO:

In this link right here they posted pictures of two men who they claim to be PC's sons. But of course they're not Andrea and Pierre. Check out the first and the second picture. The third picture is Charlotte on the pool at the hotel, which we've all seen.

EGO - NOTÍCIAS - Família real de Mônaco aproveita mar e piscina no Rio de Janeiro
I have been to Brazil.
It is not a country that has significant historical ties to follow any other country.It has no ancient past and no railway system to connect it.
Not surprised then that they may not know who the Grimaldi- Casiraghis are; of couse some know ; but they are not about to care

That's strange. When I was in Brazil a few years ago, I discovered they had a lot of magazines (unknown to me) with Caroline and family members on their covers. The information may have been wrong, but it looked like the interest was real. Also, refresh my memory, wasn't it in Brazil that Stephanie had a lot of trouble performing when she gave concerts in the eighties?

I have been to Brazil.
It is not a country that has significant historical ties to follow any other country.It has no ancient past and no railway system to connect it.
Not surprised then that they may not know who the Grimaldi- Casiraghis are; of couse some know ; but they are not about to care

This is a relly weird post. I cannot understand it. What means "ancient history"? What does the railway have to do with the Casiraghis?
If you read some gossip magazines you know who they are, if not, you don´t have any idea. Even people in their 20´s do not know who P. Caroline is.
The problem with this site is that they mistook them. In one of the pictures you can see a young guy who was with them the previous day.

Does anybody know if they are still in Rio or gone back to Monaco ? :newyear1:

I have been to Brazil.

Well, I'm not surprised that they don't know who the Casiraghis are either, especially that website, which has always been messed up. But I do expect them to be sure about what they're talking about. I mean, if you're going to talk about the Casiraghis.. how hard it is to double check before publishing? And like it's been pointed out, since they came to Rio for the festivities, they've been in every magazine!:eek::flowers:

AAAH!!:eek: Charlotte's looking great. Thanks for the pictures. I think she got her bikini at Salinas'. It looks a lot like mine!:brazilflag2:

^I agree.Alice looks trashy and not only on her holidays but on a permanent basis.
It's a pity because Charlotte used to be the picture of class but eventually she's going to be the one who brought decadence to Monaco's Princely Family with Dellals,while her once-to-be wild brothers will end with sophisticated ladies like Tatiana and Beatrice.And I'm not a fan of Tati at all.

;) I look a little bit like Adrea, when in the morning I appear with my pyjamas and my "Morgenrock" ;)

:eek:OH - what is Andrea wearing?! He's taken that hobo/chic look a little too far; appears to have just gotten out of bed?! :ohmy: The Dellalls continue NOT to impress.....:whistling:

I don't think it's fair to generalize the entire family. I mean, I didn't like Alex at first, but I've come to change my opinion about him. He seems like a nice guy and his sister Charlotte seems to have a pretty decent head on her shoulders as well. She also had the most fab wedding dress of last year but I digress...Far as I can see the only one who is a problem is Alice. She is...I have no polite words except wild I guess. Otherwise, it looks a like a cozy little family trip. As for Andrea :ROFLMAO:.

Is Alice in school or does she work?

love her outfit. i've always wondered which nail polish is that one because it's so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom