Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sounded amused to me, a good sport. Not unpleasant or snobbish at all.

I think she was just joking, although she looks haughty sometimes. Perhaps it depends on situations, or on the kind of people that are with her at that very momen, or she can be in a bad mood like any of us.

Royals and celebs are no different from us in many ways. They have the same headaches and joys as us.

Having said that, I'm glad I don't have to be a public speaker (teacher, church minister) anymore, only if I want to.

The royals haven't got the choice, normally.

^She knows this show: Le Grand Journal invited Karl Lagerfeld so many times, I even think that Princess Stephanie did too! I said I found her a bit dumb because when she asks "what is it about" she is sooooo snob, that it is very ridiculous!!!! A lot of personnalities say 'I declare Le Petit Journal de Cannes opened" during Cannes festival. When it is the fashion week, they say "I declare opened Le Petit Journal of fashion". (Ines de La Fressange often appears in this show) Of course journalists asked her to say that, but she did it in a very snobbish way.
I totally agree with La Bouche d'Or: Caroline is a very beautiful and strong woman but wow, she's also very snobbish!!!

(And as a great fan of this show I can tell you that many famous people (more than her!) had to pronounce this kind of sentence, with more simplicity (President Jacques Chirac, ex-prime ministers Dominique de Villepin and Tony Blair, Q. Tarantino, W. Allen, K. Lagerfeld, A. Jolie, even Bill Clinton, etc. Too many people, I can't write all the names!) )

Maybe you are french and see things differently. Obviously, she knows this show, but maybe she just wanted to be a bit funny, maybe it came out a bit snobbish. But I think she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings...

We need to remember that Caroline is the eldest child in the Trio.

I remember reading about her being jealous of her brother. She realised at an early age that he, although being younger, was the more important one in the trio.

She took it out on him, but little Albie put up with it all.

To give her her due, she is indeed the Head of the Family, perhaps not in dynastic terms, but certainly in terms of being much more "regal" than the other two could ever aspire to.

Last edited:
We need to remember that Caroline is the eldest child in the Trio.

I remember reading about her being jealous of her brother. She realised at an early age that he, although being younger, was the more important one in the trio.

She took it out on him, but little Albie put up with it all.

To give her her due, she is indeed the Head of the Family, perhaps not in dynastic terms, but certainly in terms of being much more "regal" than the other two could ever aspire to.
An insightful way of articulating this Renata 4711.Yes Caro is more regal in many ways.She is the matriarch of the Grimaldi family now technically, that Princess Antoinette has passed away.
Certainly Caro is to the manor or to the palace born.Very few can make claims like that anymore.

Jaya, thank you. I hadn't realised that Caro is indeed the matriarch, and the eldest (and maybe wisest) of the whole bunch.

As to haughtiness, she surely could be forgiven for "acting a part", i.e. doing her regal bit - but that's what people expect of someone like her...

Time to get back to the topic of this thread - thanks!

It's Monte Carlo Beach Club fun time again :)

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra were pictured there on Saturday, June 4th
- it's a realy joy to see that girl bursting with laughter and energy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** gallery **

Love it - she and Princess Alex look like they're having a great time

Alexandra is great. I love her energy and that she is always in a good mood ^^

Yes, she looks like a girl true to herself...and just being herself as a regular girl. Always sweet to see.

Yes, she looks like a girl true to herself...and just being herself as a regular girl. Always sweet to see.

And luckily she is! I remember thatat her same age Charlotte already wore a lot of make up and dressed like a 20 y/o.

I agree, but remember: it's her age! Charlotte was so happy and free like that, at that age! People always grow so cynical and jaded...:lol:

All posts related to the wedding should be made at our special wedding threads!

Some posts have been moved, double posts have been deleted - thanks for your understanding!

:previous:

They got married in September, during the FEI European Jumping Championships in Madrid, (I think on Sept 17. Neither participated in the FIEEJCs in Madrid) in Monaco. I haven't found any pics. I'll try to find the article where I read that. In Edwina's last compettion (Jumping de Lyon, like CC) she was credited as Edwina Tops-Alexander. Edwina's participating in this competition this weekend. (via her twitter-@EdwinaAlexander)

I would love to read this article, thank you!
Hum hum... A wedding in Monaco? I'm quite sure that Edwina's monegasque friend was invited... Such a pity we have no pics! It's great for them that paparazzis respected their privacy, but I would have liked to see Edwina and Charlotte's dresses! Just one pic, of them arriving to the ceremony...

Thanks!! She was a beautiful bride.

There are many pics on Edwina's twitter. Isn't it Charlotte on this one taken in Estoril? The girl on the left, quite hidden by her chair!

:previous:

Your link led to one of the wedding photos. I looked through them all and saw none from Estoril or anything closely resembling Charlotte at all.

Hi LovelyKate, Thanx for the photos:flowers:, are you talking about the photo of sitting by the pool? Maybe it is Charlotte

Last edited:
^ Yes, I do! It seems to me too that this girl looks a lot like Charlotte: same profile, same bun, same grumpy look as usual! (The grumpy look she has when she sees a photograph!)

I"m not sure Charlotte went to the wedding. It may have been just family. I think I read she went to a dinner either the day before or after the wedding.

Last edited:
Ladyromanov you are gem! Thanks for the photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom