Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 6 : February 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 1 Caroline has the VERY SAME clothes as last year......:ohmy: I mean same match: Napapijiri ( or whatever the name is ) jacket, red pants, blue/gray hat...........I remember it well! Are you sure this pic is not from 2010??? Just wondering........

You are exactly right, and some of the clothes are from the previous year's skiing holiday, 2009.

Well, they chose Zurs...interesting; I wonder if Pierre and Andrea will join. We see Alex is there...albeit walking a few paces behind on his hand-held....looking bored....

Why is it interesting that they went to Zürs?
They've been going there every year since the early 90's.
And Caroline went there before since childhood, but not every year.

Yeah, Pierre is there, i've seen him in a pic. I couldn't identify who he was with, tough.
Alexandra is so pretty! I see some of Grace in her, when Grace was a little girl :)

Why is it interesting that they went to Zürs?
They've been going there every year since the early 90's.
And Caroline went there before since childhood, but not every year.

I say that it's interesting in case they run into Ernst....on a date:bang:.....but, hopefully, he wouldn't be that disrespectful to put that in his daughter's face:ermm:. Maybe Ernst and Caroline coordinate it so that they don't have to run into each other:whistling:. I'm sure that facility is spacious enough that they could avoid each other if they both showed up with their families/dates on the same trip...but, that - I would think - would be hard for Alexandra (to see - in real life - her father with another woman; instead of pictures in a magazine).

Ernst has a home not far away. Maybe they coordinate it so Ernst can spend time with Alexandra.

Yeah, Charlotte looks to be wearing a past outfit as well. I hate that scrunched up face she makes all the time.

What IS it with that face? Does she need to be wearing glasses? I don't get it.

It is just her facial expression and to be fair she was squeezing her eyes since childhood but as correctly many people stated before here it makes her seem constantly arrogant.I think she uses contact lences.

It does seem kind of arrogant, but it's something more than that. It's just...why??? I just don't get it. It didn't used to bother me because alot of times we would see her doing that when it was obviously sunny outside, but from these pics (and I could be wrong maybe there was sun that day), it's like what are you squinting for? Please wear glasses if you can't see. You have the money. And I wear contacts as well. Never squinted like that unless it was blaringly sunny and I didn't have sunglasses.

icy icy vacation

Hey..nice to see the family togather but I don't understand how people enjoy vacationing in a freezing weather :)

anyway...about the cloths,,I don't think form the past or the same
maybe they got them from sking resor(I'm sure they provide sking cloths) I noticedthe austr's flag on Pricess's Carolin cloths,,just a noticia ;)

Ernst has a home not far away. Maybe they coordinate it so Ernst can spend time with Alexandra.
That's true. Alexandra's own birthplace is not far either. Ernst's probably that is near there, what is called, Auerbach? And there is the village Gmunden, I think.... near the property.

Well, I am very glad, relieved really... to see that Romeo is alive! I got worried, I confess, from the pics of Caro with those new weiner-looking puppies, because Romeo wasn't visible and here were these new pups.... but Romeo lives! Hooray!

:cool:

Last edited:
I'm happy to see that Romeo is doing well also. Love the fancy Canadian winter hats, Eh! Charlotte is squinting because she is in the sun or the paps are using their flashes.

There are pics of the family skiing at olycom and I found this pic of Princess Caroline holding a small bag/purse with a picture of Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre all wearing red hats when they were young on it. So cute!
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Great catch on that precious bag, Sugarbaby318! Thanks for sharing.

I also agree with those "criticizing" Charlotte's sour face. Keep on doing that, and you're going to get deep wrinkles. Not to mention unflattering pics.

Charlotte girl, learn from your iconic grandmother. Grace Kelly never had a bad photo, even in her later and heavier years. You've won the genetic lottery, so there's no reason for you to look bad even in stolen paparazzi shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great catch on that precious bag, Sugarbaby318! Thanks for sharing.

I also agree with those "criticizing" Charlotte's sour face. Keep on doing that, and you're going to get deep wrinkles. Not to mention unflattering pics.

Charlotte girl, learn from your iconic grandmother. Grace Kelly never had a bad photo, even in her later and heavier years. You've won the genetic lottery, so there's no reason for you to look bad even in stolen paparazzi shots.

Jeez, if I were Charlotte, Id squint all the time just to spite people lol. Common facial expression of people who have eyesight problems and got lazy with putting on contacts by the way.

Thank you all for the wonderful pics!!:w00t:
Caroline's purse is really cute and Pierre is so stylish.:heart:

The guy in that fifth picture with Charlotte---is that the Huburt or Hurs guy that she used to date?

I don't believe they ever dated. Now, it would be a different story but the age gap was too big when Charlotte was 16.
Also, the only proof ever that ever existed were some pics where they where hugging in a playful but not romantic way.
Actually, a couple of years later we got some pics of Charlotte playing with Hubertus in a very similar mood, and it was clear there was nothing between them because she was with Felix

And Andrea still doesn't appear...i hope to see him in the next few days...

palomasie said:
A few more pics of Charlotte and Alex in Zurs...

I do that too in pics and it's very unconcious when I do- plus seems sunny so maybe that's the reason for it..... I find it unattractive on myself when I do it and I am by far not as attractive as Charlotte

Re: squinting - for those of us that ski, the sun against the snow is painful on the eyes!!

There could be any number of reasons for what some posters have called "squinting"......but I'm beginning to suspect that she may be doing this for effect, or as an affectation.

I also do that expression on my face. It is a habit i h ave and i have get used to it.
Maybe that's the same for Char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom