Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that EA has bouht and renovate the Chateau de la Vigie. Is the place where the 18th anniversary of Charlotte has been celebrated

Yeah, that's right, I forgot about Vigie. But I wasn't sure if they actually bought it.... was the prior owner Karl Lagerfeld?

Thank you for the photos & the info.Does anyone know if Alexandra speaks French or anything else?

She certainly speaks French and English, and probably German as well. She might also know some Italian.

^^Good question. Maybe english. I mean, Ernst and Caroline must speak in english between them, then Caroline must speak in french with her. I don't know, I'm just saying...

I'd say her mother tongues are likely English and French equally. I'm sure she must have learned them simultaneously which is not uncommon for kids of multilingual/international families. That's just my guess, though.

I think that EA has bouht and renovate the Chateau de la Vigie. Is the place where the 18th anniversary of Charlotte has been celebrated

La Vigie is not owned by Caroline and or Ernst. It is part of the Beach Club and owned by the SBM, you can rent it for parties.
The SBM rented it to Lagerfeld in the 80's and 90's and he restored it, but never owned it.

http://www.gouv.mc/devwww/wwwnew.nsf/1909$/b71e42528dff366bc12571d3004ce631gb?OpenDocument&6Gb

http://http://www.mapsofworld.com/monaco/tourism/villa-la-vigie.html

Pics 12.9.2009

In Monaco Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra are
in the spotlight more often than in Fontainebleau.
Yesterday the paparazzi found them again, nice for us,
(especially those tender pics of mother and daughter
cuddling are really cute) but surely not that nice for them..

Princess Caroline and her daughter Princess Alexandra in
Monaco, on September 12, 2009. Princess Alexandra met
her mother to shop in Monaco after passing an afternoon
at the zoo in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Princess Caroline looks very and very good, I can never tell Princess Caroline real age, she looks young and fresh.:)
Little Alexandra is a such grown-up girl, I'm already used to her as a little girl.:previous:

Princess Caroline is a great woman , a great mother , she is always perfect in spite of her troubles. Monaco has a great princess.

4&6 are so sweet, Caroline is an excellent mother. I think this is one time they really will not mind the paparazzi because it captures their relationship in a way they can appreciate.

cuddling are really cute)
but surely not that nice for them..

Perhaps I'm the exception here this time:no matter how much I appreciate Princess Caroline,it's so sad to see her like that.In cheapy & completely tasteless clothes,bag and shoes and without a bra.Not classy at all this time.
Alexandra is changing.I'm sure she'll soon become a stunning young lady!We're gonna talk about her a lot in the future.God bless her!

cuddling are really cute) but surely not that nice for them..

This woman is ageless. Just look at her: she looks like a sixteen year old girl strolling around with her little sister... :flowers: To hell with her real age ( 52 ) she is, and always be OUR girl. :prettyplease:And althoug thy're mother and daughter, they look like sisters. Amazing woman, sweet princess!!!:wub:

Perhaps I'm the exception here this time:no matter how much I appreciate Princess Caroline,it's so sad to see her like that.In cheapy & completely tasteless clothes,bag and shoes and without a bra.Not classy at all this time.
Alexandra is changing.I'm sure she'll soon become a stunning young lady!We're gonna talk about her a lot in the future.God bless her!

I think is quite a "family" tradition to have breast in "depression" and not to wear a bra....Charlotte is the same, despite her young age...

On the other hand Stefanie takes much care of her decollete, despite that she is paying less attention than Caroline to her appeareance. Strange.

I agree with you, Caroline looks very neglected, but it is quite normal for this period...

Melina B. , for me you can be partially right, but this this for Caroline a hard period, she is strong as always but I see her alone . It's positive for her to be in her country.

I had not noticed, but now I see it that she is not wearing all her underwear.

I do think Caroline looks her age and like the mother of her daughter, she just looks very well for 52.

Melina B. , for me you can be partially right, but this this for Caroline a hard period, she is strong as always but I see her alone . It's positive for her to be in her country.

I know.That's why I wish her the best of luck :flowers: I want to see her strong,well-dressed & radiant again,as soon as possible :)

I have been following Princess Caroline's life since 1983 when she married Stefano and I have always seen her to overcome everything. I think that also in this moment she will be the same wonderful woman we know, well-dressed and radiant !

I think is quite a "family" tradition to have breast in "depression" and not to wear a bra....Charlotte is the same, despite her young age...

On the other hand Stefanie takes much care of her decollete, despite that she is paying less attention than Caroline to her appeareance. Strange.

I agree with you, Caroline looks very neglected, but it is quite normal for this period...

I agree with you, Fandesacs, about the " breast depression ", but, hey, take a look at the global pic. Caroline looks so relaxed, so cheerful and youthful... It's her attitude, more than her body that gives that scent of freshness she irradiates. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

It really piques me that in this day and age, it is viewed as a BAD thing to grow old comfortably. Caroline is not a young woman anymore, she is middle-aged, with four children and has led a very full life. I really don't see anything wrong with the way she looks. Yes, she's a princess but why does she have to be dressed to the nines all the time? If she wants to go out dressed in slacks and without a bra, it's totally her perogative and I don't think the less of her for it.

Glistening Seas

:lol: more than likely they never expected the 'razzi's' to be around! tee hee!

For shopping and for the zoo it appears appropriate! Alexandra new hair-doo is dee-ligh-ful! Wow! it really makes a difference in her appearance. It makes her more sophisticated very flattering for her features!! Such a beautiful hair colour as well is shown off by the new dooo!! This child is going to be a tall order look how tall she is compared to her mother!!! wheeew! :news:

There's nothing wrong being casually & comfortably dressed during Caroline's private time with her daughter. Do you really expect her to wear Chanel 24/7???:whistling:

I think she looks sad. When I saw the photo of them together for the equestrian event in Monaco, I could tell they seemed distanced and cold with each other. Now she has Princess Alexandra to keep her going, but I think she looks depressed. She has been looking sad lately. I feel sorry for her. She has been through so much.

I have noticed that Princess Caroline's attire sometimes reflects what she is going through in per personal life. Think about when she became a widow. She cut off her hair and dressed in simple print dresses. No makeup. When she developed alopecia and her hair fell out, she seemed to wear clothing that was almost masculine, baggy shirts, jeans, clothing choices that were decidedly unattractive. When in love, Caroline glows. Photos of her with Stephano portrayed a couple in contentedly in love. Many photos of Caroline and Ernst also captured numerous displays of love and affection. I have empathy for everyone concerned.

Well, the cover comment seems to imply that Prince Caroline and Ernst have not been seen together for 2 months, or so; implying that there are problems....so, if above comments about her attire during different times in her life - she certainly hasn't looked happy lately....I agree that she's been through a lot lately, including Ernst's recent hospital stay and rehashing of the trial, etc.....begins to wear on you....

I think Princess Caroline has always been natural, in any age and this cover proves my words.

I really hope there are no serious problems in the marriage of Ernst & Caroline!

When Stefano died for Caroline was a great grief, now it's a great disappointment.
Ernst is a difficult man , not bad, but he hasn't been able to change.

Poor Caroline. Longterm happiness in marriage seems to elude her...but she has been abundantly blessed in other areas.

She had and still has(in my opinion) beauty, elegance, intelligence and strength of character. And of course she has gorgeous, healthy children.

My great hope for her is that she will find contentment and peace in her personal life..she is so radiant when she is happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom