Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i love the shirt, too! The whole outfit actually!

:hellokitty::verysad: So glad that you gave us the link but it didn't work for me. (sigh) We did like the things in the window and a closer look will be fun:D

:hellokitty::verysad: So glad that you gave us the link but it didn't work for me. (sigh) We did like the things in the window and a closer look will be fun:D

I tested it twice and it worked for me. But try to type in the address yourself?

www. olivades .fr

Glistening Seas

:champagne: so glaaad you mentioned to keep at it because it finally worked hurray!!! it was quite nice indeed the decoration article were pretty beautiful!! :sun:

Caroline bought lots of l'Occitane products and looks great in that blouse. Alexandra is so cute, she looks excactly as a little girl should.

Caroline bought lots of l'Occitane products and looks great in that blouse. Alexandra is so cute, she looks excactly as a little girl should.

Just out of curiosity are are you making this statement because of one of the bags she carries out of the shop L'Olivades?:unsure:

yes that's right. I like the brand l'Occitane and Caroline buys it too.

Just out of curiosity are are you making this statement because of one of the bags she carries out of the shop L'Olivades?:unsure:

No do not think so, L'Olivades is a shop that sells provence prints, tableclothes, umbrella's etc. I think. Soaps probably too, perhaps also a bit of L'Occitane. If it is the shop I went to when I was in the Provence. '

L' Occitane is a brand name that is all over the world the same.

But L'Olivades is the same than the Occitane??????

I like also L'Occitane !

It's nice to see Alexandra spending time with Caroline one-on-one. Did they eat cookies?

No do not think so, L'Olivades is a shop that sells provence prints, tableclothes, umbrella's etc. I think. Soaps probably too, perhaps also a bit of L'Occitane. If it is the shop I went to when I was in the Provence. '

L' Occitane is a brand name that is all over the world the same.

You are ringht susan alicia, L'Occitane is a beautiful product which originates in Provence, it is hard to come by here where I live, it is a nice thought though that Princess Caroline buys their products just like the rest of us:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:rose:Such a wonderful site We got to visit both the loccitine site is beautiful cannot wait to see what other goodies they have there. Alexandra and Caroline must have had fun on their outing. indeed Alexandra's new hair--dooo is dee-lightful!! :champagne:

Please note that all posts relating to the status of Caroline and Ernst-August's marriage have been deleted as speculative as per the following TRF rule

• Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the Monaco moderators and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Regards,

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Rex Features has many pictures of Caroline and Alexandra near l'ECOLE de la CONDAMINE , MONTECARLO, where the little girl will go this year.

Rex Features has many pictures of Caroline and Alexandra near l'ECOLE de la CONDAMINE , MONTECARLO, where the little girl will go this year.

You are correct. Princess Caroline is no longer going to send Princess Alexandria to school in Fontainbleau where they once lived. They are moving back to Monaco.

Pics 9.9.2009

Here are the mentioned pics:

Princess Caroline of Hanover and her daughter Alexandra
of Hanover out and about in Monaco - 09 Sep 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I am very glad if Caroline lives in Monaco again. She will be close to her brother and sister and many things will be better.

Do you mean better for them? Her life seems quite good.

I am very glad if Caroline lives in Monaco again. She will be close to her brother and sister and many things will be better.

I don't see what the fuss is about. People with several homes and various roles to play in their private and working lives often flit about between them.

One positive aspect of Alexandra moving schools could be that she may see more of the other youngsters of the princely family.

And Caroline will be a great support to PA, especially in view of his hectic schedule of visits, conferences etc.

Alexandra goes to school in Monaco?

So when did school start in Monaco? And which school does Alexandra attend? Did she go there on her first day with Caroline AND Ernst-August?
So many questions, so few answers ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the fact that people find another(...) explanation to Caroline's moving to Monaco, I think is something very normal. When Stefano was alive they used to live in Clos Saint Pierre with their children, and if the tragedy would not have arrived, they would have continue to live in Monaco, and their children would have attend Monegasque schools. She moved to Saint Remy ONLY after the tragedy. So why it sounds now strange?? She went to her homeland (!!!), not to a desert South Pacific island !!!!

Alexandra is already attending frnch school, no change for her either! And she will be near to her cousin Camille, and climate is better in Monaco than in Paris.

Furthermore, Pcs Ernst has always been integrated and active in the Official Monaco life, so if he stays in her life (i wish to) it is a very smooth moving for him.

I agree it is a smooth "change" (like some of you said, not really much change at all) and one truly great thing about it is that Alex goes to the same school probably with Camille. Even so, Alex must have had friends in the Fontainebleau school, and surely she will miss being with them daily. But maybe she will adjust quickly and soon make new friends in the better climate of Monaco. And probably she already has a few Monaco friends, i.e. the children of the Grimaldi orbit.

Caroline, I believe, has at least 2 properties in Monaco: There is the villa @ Clos St Pierre, and there is the beach club apartment that the Casiraghis and their friends mostly use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that last pic has "ecole" on the bldg. It must be Alex's new school. It is surprising that Ernst wasn't there for her first day, but maybe these pics are not showing her actual first day. Even if the rumor about the rupture is true (which I'm far from believing) I would think they would put up united front for the girl they both treasure so much.

Alex is getting so big. In a few years she'll be as tall as her mum. So is Caroline not going to live at the Royal Palace? Or perhaps she'll just have her office there?

Caroline, I believe, has at least 2 properties in Monaco: There is the villa @ Clos St Pierre, and there is the beach club apartment that the Casiraghis and their friends mostly use.

I think that EA has bouht and renovate the Chateau de la Vigie. Is the place where the 18th anniversary of Charlotte has been celebrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom