Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August of Hanover, daughter
Alexandra and friends during a tour in the city of Monaco with a
Mercedes 280 SE Cabriolet 3l5 (1970), followed by Caroline's son
Pierre on his motorbike. Monte-Carlo, Monaco, April 25, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

THANKS ;)

Nobody seems to wear a security belt!:eek:

It is supposed to be mandatory there!!!! If they were cought by the police :rolleyes:

I don't think "vintage" cars had seatbelts, and I'm not sure whether they have a special legislation in that regard.

Well , they are royalty , maybe they don't have to wear a security belt :) just joking , but thank God Pierre is wearing helmet.

The royalty part can make a difference. I'm not sure about Monaco but I think there is more than one monarchy in Europe in which the monarch at least (perhaps not the whole family) are literally above the law.

I don't think "vintage" cars had seatbelts, and I'm not sure whether they have a special legislation in that regard.
You are correct;seatbelts were not automatically placed in cars back then.

Seatbelts are only from the late 70s on I think.
Caroline looks beautiful!

:previous: I've the same question, where those pics were taken? The date below pics says:6/20/09. Those are obviously paparazzi pictures.

In cotilleando says the pics were taken in St Tropez, but they aren't sure.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: the St tropez pics turned out beautiful. What is happening this time of year. it's been noted that st tropez gets lots of traffic however, is there an occasion as to why?

Charlotte was competing in a horse riding event. France
I would say, but I don't think St. Tropez, as I couldn't
find any competitions there, but several in other French
cities during the weekend.

Here are a few additions:

So, this means she's ok right? She's riding a horse and stuff.

I wonder if those are recent pics, or the event where she recently competed (hard to tell); if she's had her cast removed, then maybe, but I would think it might be too soon to push the envelope.....

Thanks Iceflower for the pics!!!...Char looks great!!!...Mmm..I think she does still have the cast...

So, this mean that despite of being injured, Charlie still entered the St Tropez Jumping as planned... Brave girl!!! :clap::clap:

You can see the cast in the pic where she's sitting in Pierre's seat talking to Caroline. I'm so happy she still competed! Anybody know where she ranked yet?

Glistening Seas

:cheers: Hey h-e-y look whose feeling 'better" it Looks like Charlotte felt well enough to compete---bravo!!
:champagne: Hopefully she will do well!!
:champagne:However, the fact that Charlotte wanted to be there even with her hand still in process of repairs speaks to a determination to not let anything stand in the way of participating in a sport she so obviously enjoys!!

:heartflower:Let's hope for all the best of luck to Charlotte and all the competitor's hopefully they will have a lot of fun while they are competing!:fireworks:

OKay, now I'm confused. New to this sorry, but how long do competitions run? Have they not even started yet?

I wonder if those are recent pics, or the event where she recently competed (hard to tell); if she's had her cast removed, then maybe, but I would think it might be too soon to push the envelope.....

I don't know but she looks good...they all do!
Really great photos of them.:flowers:

Caroline looks wonderful. I love her all white outfit.

the photo seems recent, because the cass
she looks so beautiful,so natural

that is the chicest riding outfit I have ever seen.
Yay for charlotte!

When were those photos taken? To what event do they refer to? :rolleyes:

These photos were taken in Vidauban, France.

Spanish magazine "lecturas", there are some more photos of Charlotte almost crying (according to the magazine wrist pain) and carolina putting ice on the wrist.

Sorry for my bad English

Almost crying..!? :ermm:
In that event ? Ohhhh ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom