The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
From Forbes
The 20 Hottest Young Royals
Charlotte is fifth and Andrea is tenth in the list!

In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com
The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com
How Fergie's and Princess Anne's daughters can be rated above Grace Kelly's granddaughter in a "Hottest" list is beyone me!

Old 05-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules View Post
How Fergie's and Princess Anne's daughters can be rated above Grace Kelly's granddaughter in a "Hottest" list is beyone me!
Only because the British royals are the best known around the world....

Old 05-30-2008, 02:05 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
From Forbes
The 20 Hottest Young Royals
Charlotte is fifth and Andrea is tenth in the list!

In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com
When I was flipping through that list I kept waiting ofr Pierre to pop up, and hi never did! I think they need to re-count!

Old 05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Nobility

Pierre should definitely be #1, and honestly, Beatrice shouldn't be there at all, or at lest not in top 10!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

You're right shappica. Pierre is the hottest royal in the world. And about Bea?How can she be hotter than Charlotte?
Old 05-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Serene Highness

i agree this list is whacked!!!! zara and beatrice are average looking women with some weight issues and imo haven't got much sense of style or taste (no disrespect intended, i like them both but i would never try to copy their "style") while charlotte and victoria are beautiful and absolutely stunning whether dressed up or casual and i'm always interested in what they are wearing. i don't know what the criteria was for the listings but a recount does seem in order andrea and carl phillip should be much higher on the list IMO and where is pierre!!!!.

photos at this blog ohnotheydidnt: 20 Hottest Young Royals, lots of pictures full of LULZ
Old 05-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Aristocracy

Zara

I think Zara Phillips is a beautiful girl, but her boyfriend is rather different.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Majesty

I don't think Prince William should be #1. He peaked about 10 years ago in my opinion. Zara Phillips in the Top Ten is just puzzling...who put this list together ??Princess Victoria seems like a sweet girl but she is no where near as gorgeous as her sister Madeleine.

I think Charlotte Casiraghi should be at the top or near the top of that list, followed by her brother Pierre, Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden, Amadeo of Belgium and Harry of Wales.

In the cases of Amadeo and Carl-Philip they are lower profile than William and Harry which would probably explain why they are not in the top ten.

I suspect the people or person who put this list together were British due to the preponderance of Brit Royals that appear. No offense, I am sure that she is a sweet girl, but Beatrice of York doesn't belong on this list and I am not sure Zara Phillips does either. Lady Gabriella Windsor is much more elegant and better looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Only because the British royals are the best known around the world....
I agree...but in that case they should rename it Europe's Best Known Young Royals or something...not the hottest!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I do not like the word "hot" to speak about Royals. I should better said something like "The more good looking Royals of etc, etc..." Besides, it's a little sad to make a ranking between the more good looking and the ugliest of them. We all know there is people better looking than other but it's bad education to said it aloud! Besides there is also another little thing to consider: our personal tastes. There is people who likes better blonde people than darker ones and vice-versa. There is people who admires the intellectual kind of princes, and other the more sprotive ones with a lot of muscles and all...So... How can we choice "The more good looking" among any one??? One of our worst ways nowadays is to make "top ten lists"...

Vanesa.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
I do not like the word "hot" to speak about Royals. I should better said something like "The more good looking Royals of etc, etc..." Besides, it's a little sad to make a ranking between the more good looking and the ugliest of them. We all know there is people better looking than other but it's bad education to said it aloud! Besides there is also another little thing to consider: our personal tastes. There is people who likes better blonde people than darker ones and vice-versa. There is people who admires the intellectual kind of princes, and other the more sprotive ones with a lot of muscles and all...So... How can we choice "The more good looking" among any one??? One of our worst ways nowadays is to make "top ten lists"...

Vanesa.
Hi Vanesa-

I hate the term "hot" as well, not only for Royals but for anyone! I wasn't even sure what the exact meaning was until about five years ago. But everyone else around me uses it so i sort of slipped into the habit myself!
Old 05-31-2008, 02:06 AM

I think it should be "The 20 most famous young royals"

How come Pierre is not in it? It just doesn't make sense!!
Old 06-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Nobility

Exactly!! Pierre should have been on this list, and I'm hoping that someone downloads the special to the internet so that I can watch it and hear the explinations (or if anyone knows if it's coming on in the UK? I've only heard about it in the US...)

Old 06-03-2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafawnduh View Post
Omg! It's because Gaia Repossi and Eugénie Niarchos are teaming up to launch a new jewlery collection!!! :)
IS It new though? I think they launched it........ in 2007, or maybe 2006?
Old 06-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Aristocracy

Forbes.com just put out Forbes Top 20 young Royals and Charlotte and Andrea Casirgahi have made the list.

For American viewers on the E! (channel thirty-six) at 9 p.m. this Friday June 6, 2008 they will be showing a presentation of the Forbes Top 20 Royalsyour local listings...
Old 06-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Serene Highness

I recall an article in Vogue or W magazine talking about the jewelry launch; it was a bracelet that was featured (not my taste, too large and ornate) - more haute couture than every day wear
Old 06-26-2008, 05:20 AM
Gentry

I've seen photos of charlotte in the spanish magazine hola. she attended the 17th june a party about foundation motrice, with tatiana, eugenie, andrea, ernst and her mother in maxim's, paris.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntg486 View Post
I've seen photos of charlotte in the spanish magazine hola. she attended the 17th june a party about foundation motrice, with tatiana, eugenie, andrea, ernst and her mother in maxim's, paris.
Do you have the magazine? please scan it. I've not seen the photos yet
Old 06-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Royal Highness

Ntg486 is right, Julliette. I have the magazine and i'd gladly share the photos with all of you... the thing is that i don't know how to post the photos after scanning them. Could you tell me how to do it please?
Old 06-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Commoner

You go to a website like ImageShack® - Image Hosting and click on browse and click on the photo that you wish to upload. Then click upload, of course. You paiste the link in here.
Closed Thread