Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hair is perfect! I love it! but now he has to increase his kilos!

So Tatiana is back at his side in spite of all those rumor about their possible breaking up.
Shame, after seeing the new pictures of Victoria Junot, I thought they would be a good match!:lol:

That would be kind of gross. o_o

^ Good god, the drama writes itself!

`I don't think he looks bad with short hair, he just needs a style that suits his face, maybe a little shorter. In some of those pictures he reminded me of the singer Michael Bolton.

`I don't think he looks bad with short hair, he just needs a style that suits his face, maybe a little shorter. In some of those pictures he reminded me of the singer Michael Bolton.

YIKES!!:eek: MICHAEL BOLTON?! ....not exactly a compliment....

YIKES!!:eek: MICHAEL BOLTON?! ....not exactly a compliment....

exactly -- his hair is thin and limp, and appears even less abundant styled that way. pierre though embraced the fact that his hair is thinning and decided to get that very becoming cropped look. same thing with princes william and harry, actually.

In pics from 1996's Red Cross Ball, where Michael Bolton performed, Bolton looked moreless like Andrea nowadays...and also the "Death In Venice" kid actor back then in the 70s.

..and also the "Death In Venice" kid actor back then in the 70s.

I thought the same when i recently saw the movie, Tadzio looks exactly like Andrea, he was called "the golden boy" or something like that, at that time. They look similar with long hair.

Last edited:
I head that Pierre and Andrea are in Tokyo... Does anyone know why?? or have pictures?

On my Andrea really doesn't look well. I really hope that he is alright. He really looks like someone who parties too much and doesn't eat. I wanna bring him home and give him a few good meals. I know almost everyone goes through a faze in their late teens or twenties where, for whatever reason, they begin to be too thin and worn looking, but I hope he gets out of it soon; and I hope that is all it is

Omg! It's because Gaia Repossi and Eugénie Niarchos are teaming up to launch a new jewlery collection!!! :)

Interesting Google Trends...

I was browsing and came across google trends and decided to enter the Casriaghi Trio's names along with their mother's, I thought the results were very interesting, I can't believe how popular Charlotte is compared to her brothers, and it seems the majority of interest comes from Italy.

Have a look, the link is:

Google Trends: charlotte casiraghi, andrea casiraghi, pierre casiraghi, caroline monaco
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but its the best I could find.

Well, the girls are always more popular than the boys.

I knew Charlotte had more media attention than her brothers, but I thought it's majorly from France.

How Fergie's and Princess Anne's daughters can be rated above Grace Kelly's granddaughter in a "Hottest" list is beyone me! :wacko:

Only because the British royals are the best known around the world....

Pierre should definitely be #1, and honestly, Beatrice shouldn't be there at all, or at lest not in top 10!

You're right shappica. Pierre is the hottest royal in the world. And about Bea?How can she be hotter than Charlotte?

i agree this list is whacked!!!! zara and beatrice are average looking women with some weight issues and imo haven't got much sense of style or taste (no disrespect intended, i like them both but i would never try to copy their "style") while charlotte and victoria are beautiful and absolutely stunning whether dressed up or casual and i'm always interested in what they are wearing. i don't know what the criteria was for the listings but a recount does seem in order ;) andrea and carl phillip should be much higher on the list IMO and where is pierre!!!!.

photos at this blog ohnotheydidnt: 20 Hottest Young Royals, lots of pictures full of LULZ

Last edited:
Zara

I think Zara Phillips is a beautiful girl, but her boyfriend is rather different.

I don't think Prince William should be #1. He peaked about 10 years ago in my opinion. Zara Phillips in the Top Ten is just puzzling...who put this list together ??Princess Victoria seems like a sweet girl but she is no where near as gorgeous as her sister Madeleine.

I think Charlotte Casiraghi should be at the top or near the top of that list, followed by her brother Pierre, Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden, Amadeo of Belgium and Harry of Wales.

In the cases of Amadeo and Carl-Philip they are lower profile than William and Harry which would probably explain why they are not in the top ten.

I suspect the people or person who put this list together were British due to the preponderance of Brit Royals that appear. No offense, I am sure that she is a sweet girl, but Beatrice of York doesn't belong on this list and I am not sure Zara Phillips does either. Lady Gabriella Windsor is much more elegant and better looking.

Only because the British royals are the best known around the world....

I agree...but in that case they should rename it Europe's Best Known Young Royals or something...not the hottest!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like the word "hot" to speak about Royals. I should better said something like "The more good looking Royals of etc, etc..." Besides, it's a little sad to make a ranking between the more good looking and the ugliest of them. We all know there is people better looking than other but it's bad education to said it aloud! :whistling::cool: Besides there is also another little thing to consider: our personal tastes. There is people who likes better blonde people than darker ones and vice-versa. There is people who admires the intellectual kind of princes, and other the more sprotive ones with a lot of muscles and all...So... How can we choice "The more good looking" among any one??? One of our worst ways nowadays is to make "top ten lists"...

Vanesa.

I do not like the word "hot" to speak about Royals. I should better said something like "The more good looking Royals of etc, etc..." Besides, it's a little sad to make a ranking between the more good looking and the ugliest of them. We all know there is people better looking than other but it's bad education to said it aloud! :whistling::cool: Besides there is also another little thing to consider: our personal tastes. There is people who likes better blonde people than darker ones and vice-versa. There is people who admires the intellectual kind of princes, and other the more sprotive ones with a lot of muscles and all...So... How can we choice "The more good looking" among any one??? One of our worst ways nowadays is to make "top ten lists"...

Vanesa.

Hi Vanesa-

I hate the term "hot" as well, not only for Royals but for anyone! I wasn't even sure what the exact meaning was until about five years ago. But everyone else around me uses it so i sort of slipped into the habit myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom