The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I like short hair on Andrea. A really good change. I don't remember him with so short haircut for years.
I don't think his hair has been THAT short since he was pre-teen! Once he hit his teen years, he let it grow and kept it longer until recently....then buzzed it off......let's see what he decides to do - let it grow out again, or keep it short. Either way, he's handsome....but, for me, this buzz cut is something that needs to grow on me.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a change for Andrea! He never had his hair like this. Very good for him.

Old 02-09-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Iceflower, I'd have to go back and find the photos, but wasn't the nanny carrying a violin case in the photos of Caroline, Alex and the nanny walking around the grounds of the school? Wouldn't that mean she's been learning to play for at least six months now?
Definitely, she had the violin then. This is the instrument Andrea chose at that age too. She seems to be very active. It can't have been long ago she was in ballet lessons. Now the violin, and also the tennis school, plus her regular school. Very good of Caroline to keep Alex busy, especially now. It will keep her spirits up and help her to make new friends.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Administrator

Pics of day 3, February 9, 2010. Especially the ones of Princess
Alexandra ice-skating are so nice again. Andrea and Caroline
left for a special skiing place via helicopter.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** zimbio gallery : Princess Caroline Leaves Zurs Ski Resort **

Old 02-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Courtier

http://www.rexfeatures.com/images/thumb/1108763l.jpg
http://www.rexfeatures.com/images/thumb/1108763m.jpg
http://www.rexfeatures.com/images/thumb/1108763d.jpg
http://www.rexfeatures.com/images/thumb/1108763k.jpg
http://www.rexfeatures.com/images/thumb/1108763h.jpg
http://www.rexfeatures.com/images/thumb/1108763i.jpg

Sorry these photos are so small, does anyone know the agency WFG? Rex features credits these photos to WFG.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Courtier

So...did Char like cut her hair at just the front or something, because they look rather long in those pics. And Alex is soooo cute! Oh my goodness, her carrying the dog so tenderly is so friggin adorable!
Old 02-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the new pics! As kells said, is so adorable to see Alex carrying the dog! That dog is so lucky, it's been everywhere!
Old 02-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
http://i46.tinypic.com/1z6qmte.jpg

Looks that Andrea shaved his hair! I like it this way much better!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Royal Highness

the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - Charlotte Casiraghi
In Austria
Old 02-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's kinda weird to see him with his head shaved, isn't it? But I really like the idea of change for him. We never saw him with that haircut! We have to see how long he will keep it after.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
So...did Char like cut her hair at just the front or something, because they look rather long in those pics. And Alex is soooo cute! Oh my goodness, her carrying the dog so tenderly is so friggin adorable!
I don't think she cut her hair. I think that at the Single Man Premiere her hair was really just tucked inside her coat. I think it just looked shorter because it was stuck in her jacket and we only saw pics from the front. Just my opinion, but after seeing the skiing pics her hair is def. still long.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I LOVE THAT TATIANA BROUGHT THE DOG!! Maybe s/he can snowboard! Actually, it's good that they are all together, again....
Old 02-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Courtier

Andrea does look better now that I see more pics of him. Sorry, though, Pierre still rocks it best. And I'm kinda sad that Char DIDN'T cut her hair. i would love to see her rock a new fresh look, one that DOESN'T fail like the darkened locks. oh well, she looks pretty though. For a second I thought those pics were old because she seems to love lying in the chair like that with her head up in the sky. Also nice to see Caro surrounded by supportive loving children.

Edit: Those pics make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Is that weird? Pierre, Andrea, Char, Tati, their friend who I want to call Giovanna although I doubt that's her name. Plus Caro & Alex. It would be like 10X better if Steph, Pauline, Louis, Camille, Albert (& Alexandre which I know is a huuuggggeeee stretch of my imagination) were there with them. Anyways, I love looking at families. I'm a weirdo LOL.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
I totally agree kells!!! I love how close they are as a family! It makes them seem so normal and so less royal!
Old 02-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Courtier

Pics:
Bildspel! Prinsessan Carolines nye man – eller livvakt…? | Svensk Damtidning
Old 02-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Courtier

Ohhhh boy. I don't speak that language (is it German??) but the romantic speculation is obvious.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Nobility

Andrea looks so like his late father.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:23 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
Ohhhh boy. I don't speak that language (is it German??) but the romantic speculation is obvious.
It's Swedish, and yes, no real surprise that they had to pick the
new-romance-story, I guess some magazines will do so as well,
although I'm sure that there's nothing behind it.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:32 AM

Hey guys,
I was wondering who that kinda handsome guy in the red jacket is who ist always so close to Caroline. It is not her ski instructor Erich (he is older, he is seen on the first pix of Car. in Zuers where there are so many snowflakes in the pix). Any ideas who that mystery man can be?
Tx
Infosurfer

Closed Thread