Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you :flowers: In the fact, Princess Caroline is a very shy and reserved person (it's her personal character) but with a BIG very WARM heart with close friends of her and indeed with Charlene and others persons. Do we remember that Princess Caroline invited Charlene to the Festival of Salzburg in Austria last August 2007? Is it right? ;)

So please, don't always believe or feeling what some newspapers or books (and showing some bad pics) write so wrong about Princess Caroline as a cold princess or whatever wrong and bad about her... The reason is simply that Princess Caroline is bored of harassed by crazy paparazzis and always followed her in private life all the time anyway in the world, just for sale and to get big money (like Britney Spears or Lady Di despite....)

Dear Tbhrc, to respond your question about the normal sister-relationship with Princess Stephanie, there are 2 or 3 pics showing during Red Cross Ball last August 2007 (just before the entrance with Charlene) and several pics during summer in Monte-Carlo Beach thay they rented closely.

Okay, so here are the scans of this weeks BUNTE (the pics of Princess Caroline hugging Charlene). I think now everyone can see the hug ;). I know there are some that think that this is so fake and planned and that it is just for Charlene's publicity, but do you really think Princess Caroline would do that? I don't. There are no pics of her and Princess Stephanie like that, that would proof that they have a normal sister-relationship. And I'm also sure that she would never fake paparazzi pics, she's suing everyone that publishes pics like that.

Well here they are:

Scan 1
Scan 2

Last edited:
I can't read German but were you able to see those actual words in the interview. I'm mystified about that. Did he really say that? No long term plans?

Pierre looks gorgeous with or without hair :D love the pics by the way

Does Pierre take his girlfriends on vacation or he just meets them on place? :ermm:

Caroline and family in Zuers:

DIVAeDONNA 1

DeD 2

DeD 3

Oddly enough I noticed that the mag has no longer had any picture of Charlene published, since the Rome ones.

Caroline and family in Zuers:

DIVAeDONNA 1

DeD 2

DeD 3

Oddly enough I noticed that the mag has no longer had any picture of Charlene published, since the Rome ones.

Thanks Tosca. :flowers: the white sweater that Charlotte is wearing in the 3rd set of pics reminds me of one that Caroline wore when she was on a ski vacation with her family and Philippe.

Thanks Tosca. :flowers: the white sweater that Charlotte is wearing in the 3rd set of pics reminds me of one that Caroline wore when she was on a ski vacation with her family and Philippe.

Ironically, Caroline does look like Grace wearing her scarf like this -- Grace had pics in their Gstaad trips where she covered her hair this way :)

So in the pictures Tosca posted, it mentions that Alex is now living in Berlin and Charlotte is in Paris studying Philosophy. Has she resumed her studies? Anyone know if these claims are accurate?

YES! thanks iloveroyals! I guess I was mistaken about Philippe being there.:rolleyes:

New pictures of Andrea and Pierre from 25/04 in Tokyo.
Andrea looks like he is just *thrilled* to be there. Pierre looks good, though!
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
I think Andrea needs to shoot his hairdresser. Surly, after seeing those pics no court in the world would consider him guilty.

Last edited:
Thanks maya35 , Pierre look great Andrea Im not sure how I feel about the haircut yet I have to see what the back cut looks like

I'm a little worried about Andrea but Pierre looks great.

I wonder why he insists on cutting his hair short when It he looks pretty tragic that way.. his head is not shaped for that kind of cut. neither is his face.. who the hell does his hair?
they must be on something....

New pictures of Andrea in Tokyo, 25/04

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5

I don't like his hair like that...:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
that hair cut makes him look a lot older than he really is!

Agreed. Pierre looks happy and relaxed. While Andrea is indeed worryingly thin and looks quite unhappy. But maybe it's just my impression.

So Tatiana is back at his side in spite of all those rumor about their possible breaking up.
Shame, after seeing the new pictures of Victoria Junot, I thought they would be a good match!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom