Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Wow! That is a change. Yes, very true it's like Pierre. My first thought was Tyrone Wood. Alex Dellal too. So "everyone is doing it" LOL. ;)

I like it. I prefer it to his long hair to be honest (and that's saying something), although it did account for his "look". In the last two pics it looks a little... severe, but for the most part, it looks very trendy, if a little cold at this time of year!

What a change, that's really impressing! I also like Andrea's
new look, it'll be interesting to see more and to see how long
he'll keep it that very short..

Besides that I've noticed an interesting detail, the first pics
of their departure didn't show it, but Alexandra has carried
a violin case, so she's obviously learning to play! Here's a
pif of that:

** Alexandra - February 6, 2010 **

Iceflower, I'd have to go back and find the photos, but wasn't the nanny carrying a violin case in the photos of Caroline, Alex and the nanny walking around the grounds of the school? Wouldn't that mean she's been learning to play for at least six months now?

Glad to see that Andrea and Tatiana have joined the family for ski vacation...but, WHAT THE F...ill in the blank is up with Andrea's hair?!:eek::lol::ROFLMAO: Ok, I'm over it - and, I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly, as we did with Pierre's hair. I'm sure it's "cleansing" in a way to change your look for a time. Plus, as he gets older, his hair seems to be thinning, and he may not be able to have that long, cascading head of hair he had in his late teens/early 20s....don't want him to start to look like Michael Bolton or aging rock stars who try to "hang to the past":bang:, so I'm proud of him for changing up his look - now, he can move foward with a totally new hair style, if he chooses.....or, maybe we're looking at it!:ohmy:

Well, I am proud of both him and Char as well (first darkening her hair :ermm:and then making it all better with a fresh haircut;)) for switching up their looks, but I gotta be honest: Pierre pulled this look off waaaayyyyy better. And, isn't it COLD? He perhaps should've waited until spring or summer, or at least put something on his head. I'm afraid the poor boy will catch cold! Good to see Tati with them again as well, I know I'm probably in the minority here but I'm glad she and Andrea are still going strong.

Iceflower, I'd have to go back and find the photos, but wasn't the nanny carrying a violin case in the photos of Caroline, Alex and the nanny walking around the grounds of the school? Wouldn't that mean she's been learning to play for at least six months now?

True, brilliant memory, Thecia! :) I've searched for those pics, and
found them as well, September 8th in Monaco. I actually didn't mean to
say that she started learning only shortly ago, but it's been the first time
I've noticed it.

Here are more pics from today!

Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra skiing and ice-skating on
February 8, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** zimbio **

Zimbio als has a very small gallery of day 1.

I like short hair on Andrea. A really good change. I don't remember him with so short haircut for years.

I like short hair on Andrea. A really good change. I don't remember him with so short haircut for years.

I don't think his hair has been THAT short since he was pre-teen! Once he hit his teen years, he let it grow and kept it longer until recently....then buzzed it off......let's see what he decides to do - let it grow out again, or keep it short. Either way, he's handsome....but, for me, this buzz cut is something that needs to grow on me.

What a change for Andrea! He never had his hair like this. Very good for him.

Definitely, she had the violin then. This is the instrument Andrea chose at that age too. She seems to be very active. It can't have been long ago she was in ballet lessons. Now the violin, and also the tennis school, plus her regular school. Very good of Caroline to keep Alex busy, especially now. It will keep her spirits up and help her to make new friends.

So...:ermm:did Char like cut her hair at just the front or something, because they look rather long in those pics. And Alex is soooo cute! Oh my goodness, her carrying the dog so tenderly is so friggin adorable!

I love the new pics! As kells said, is so adorable to see Alex carrying the dog! That dog is so lucky, it's been everywhere!

It's kinda weird to see him with his head shaved, isn't it? But I really like the idea of change for him. We never saw him with that haircut! We have to see how long he will keep it after.

So...:ermm:did Char like cut her hair at just the front or something, because they look rather long in those pics. And Alex is soooo cute! Oh my goodness, her carrying the dog so tenderly is so friggin adorable!

I don't think she cut her hair. I think that at the Single Man Premiere her hair was really just tucked inside her coat. I think it just looked shorter because it was stuck in her jacket and we only saw pics from the front. Just my opinion, but after seeing the skiing pics her hair is def. still long.

Andrea does look better now that I see more pics of him. Sorry, though, Pierre still rocks it best. And I'm kinda sad that Char DIDN'T cut her hair. i would love to see her rock a new fresh look, one that DOESN'T fail like the darkened locks. oh well, she looks pretty though. For a second I thought those pics were old because she seems to love lying in the chair like that with her head up in the sky. Also nice to see Caro surrounded by supportive loving children.

Edit: Those pics make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Is that weird?:ROFLMAO: Pierre, Andrea, Char, Tati, their friend who I want to call Giovanna although I doubt that's her name. Plus Caro & Alex. It would be like 10X better if Steph, Pauline, Louis, Camille, Albert (& Alexandre which I know is a huuuggggeeee stretch of my imagination) were there with them. Anyways, I love looking at families. I'm a weirdo LOL.

I totally agree kells!!! I love how close they are as a family! It makes them seem so normal and so less royal!

Ohhhh boy. I don't speak that language (is it German??) but the romantic speculation is obvious. :whistling:

Ohhhh boy. I don't speak that language (is it German??) but the romantic speculation is obvious. :whistling:

It's Swedish, and yes, no real surprise that they had to pick the
new-romance-story, I guess some magazines will do so as well,
although I'm sure that there's nothing behind it.

Hey guys,
I was wondering who that kinda handsome guy in the red jacket is who ist always so close to Caroline. It is not her ski instructor Erich (he is older, he is seen on the first pix of Car. in Zuers where there are so many snowflakes in the pix). Any ideas who that mystery man can be?
Tx
Infosurfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom