Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 4 : July 2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Who is Ines de la Fressange? Why is it suprising that Caroline would spend time with her? Sorry, but I'm just unfamiliar with her and curious.

Ines de la Fressange is an ex-model and a long time friend of Caroline's. Caroline was also the godmother of Ines' first child.
Ines was married with an Italian aristocrat, originally from Naples that died a couple of years ago or so.
Ines was the one who went to Paris to tell Caroline that Stefano had died in a motor boat accident.
Curiously enough Ines is reported to have never talked to any mags about her friendship with Caroline.

Ines and Princess Caroline have been friends for many years. Ines used to be a fashion model and was one of Karl Lagerfeld's favorite. When Stefano died, Princess Caroline was with Ines in Paris and were photographed together in a car as they were leaving to go to Monaco for the funeral. Very sad photograph!

A little gallery with great vacation pics:

Olycom

Oh ok! I've heard of Ines before, I just didn't recognize her last name. Thanks for helping me out with that!

Thanks for the pics! The pictures inside the magazine are very nice,but I don't care for the one of the cover as much. Why do magazines sometimes choose a less flattering picture to put on their cover when so many more attractive ones are available ? I don't know how Princess Caroline feels about this, but at 50, I wouldn't want a picture of myself in a bikini adorning the cover of a magazine. Of myself in the midst of that splendid dive ? Yes, a hundred times, Yes ! At any rate, magazines sometimes seem to be sending a mixed message, it's a bit annoying.

A friend of mine was taking some sun in the beach in Tróia when she was approched by some policeman and privat guards to leave the beach because the princess was going there. she was mad. nobody was allowed to be there.

A friend of mine was taking some sun in the beach in Tróia when she was approched by some policeman and privat guards to leave the beach because the princess was going there. she was mad. nobody was allowed to be there.

That is SO rude! I have seen pics of them on the beach with regular people, I wonder what was the problem this time? And if it was a public beach, then I think they really had no right to kick everyone out.

Ani

Really? That's just insane. Queen of Spain spends time in places full of people and princess of Monaco can't? I would be so mad, as well.:wacko:

I can't believe this happened ! I wonder, what would have happened if your friend had refused to leave because it was a public beach ? Would she have been arrested ? Would she have had a case against Caroline and her powerful lawyers ? Even though I sympathize with the princess's plight, the idea that we have to swept off the beach like so much refuse so Her Highness can tread on it safely runs against the grain of my republican values.

I hate it when royals or stars flout the laws the ordinary citizen has to follow. Especially as royals, one of their primary duties , you'd think, at least in this century, would be to model orderly behavior: respect the laws of their own countries or of the foreign countries they visit. It really bugged me when I read that Caroline and Ernst were permitted to smoke at the famous restaurant "The Circus" in New York, when everybody else had to follow the city's laws.

But I digress.... It's a slow day for news of the royals and I take my frustration out on them...:)

If think and I hope that Caroline didn't ask the policemen to sen people away but that policemen decided to do that because they wanted to be extremely kind or because of security problems.:ohmy:
Probably Caroline didn't even know what the policemen were doing for her, .......I hope.
We al have seen pics of Caroline in public beachs before.....

If think and I hope that Caroline didn't ask the policemen to sen people away but that policemen decided to do that because they wanted to be extremely kind or because of security problems.:ohmy:
Probably Caroline didn't even know what the policemen were doing for her, .......I hope.
We al have seen pics of Caroline in public beachs before.....

Exactly, we've seen pics of her at beaches with regular people, so I don't understand why this time she would have the police clear the area. Hopefully, it was them and not her.

Ani

Pics 25.10.2007

Caroline, Ernst August, his son Christian and Andrea had lunch at the
Cipriani restaurant in Soho, New York on 25 October 2007, at least
you can see Caroline and Ernst August on these pics :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks, iceflower, I love those "candid camera" pictures. They all look relaxed and having a good time. I was wondering what Princess Caroline was drinking, but the second picture answered my question. Now I can wonder what they were eating !

You are most welcome, iloveroyals :flowers::flowers:

Here are some more pics I've found a minute ago, on these
you can see Christian and Andrea :), it's wonderful to
see Caroline that relaxed and she reminded me a bit of Steph
in these pics..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thanks for the pics, iceflower!
Just one more from getty:
Pic 1
There are a few very sweet ones of Caro and Andrea here
Unfortunately, I can't get full sizes. The agency clearly can't tell Andrea, Pierre and Christian apart:)

Last edited:
:flowers:nice pics.
I think I've never seen Caroline together with Christian . . .

Thanks iceflower!
The picture where Andrea embraces his mother is really loving!

Thanks Iceflower and maya35 for the nice pics!:flowers:
Everybody looks relaxed and happy.
I like a lot Caroline's outfit. Pants, boots, necklace and bracelets, everything is nicely mixed.

The picture where Andrea embraces his mother is really loving!
I agree with you. Caroline is a great mom!
Do you know how tall is Christian? He looks taller then Ernst in the pics.

Awesome photos! I love the closeness of this family. Its great to see new pics of Christian (I think he's just as cute as Andrea!). I think Caroline looks more beautiful in her casual life than when she gets all dolled up for events.
Anyone know who the man is with his back to the camera?

Last edited:
Great pics, hadn't seen those before (NYC lunch w/extended family); and, I don't I guess they think Pierre and Andrea look that much alike, now that Andrea has cut his hair, and Pierre is growing his back out?! Oh well - WE know the difference! Nice to see them enjoying themselves......

Thanks iceflower and maya!:)

Family lunch in NY..it's so nice to see them together, sharing a talk, laugh (with Ernst there, it's granted you'll have a good laugh), hugs..:))

There are a few very sweet ones of Caro and Andrea here

Great pics. Thanks you for all the contributors. Nice to see the family spent sometime together. Wish they do more often. My favorite ones are pictures with Andrea embrace his maman tenderly. It seems like he missed her a lot and didn’t want to let go ::)) Also pics where Caro chats with the boys.

Awesome photos! I love the closeness of this family. Its great to see new pics of Christian (I think he's just as cute as Andrea!). I think Caroline looks more beautiful in her casual life than when she gets all dolled up for events.
Anyone know who the man is with his back to the camera?

Thanks for the pictures ! Caroline looks great in this casual outfit. She seems so elongated ! I don't know if it's the pants, or she has lost some weight, but she looks like a "zippy mommy"... I too love how they hug. It seems like they are a very touchy-feely family, always have been...
In iceflower's first picture after my last post, it occurred to me that Caroline has exactly the same mouth as the French actress Jeanne Moreau, a very unusual shape.

October 26, 2007 : Princess Caroline of Monaco, her husband Prince Ernst August of Hanover, her son Andrea Casiraghi (with the cap on the left), and Ernst's son, Prince Christian of Hanover (blond on the right), having lunch at Cipriani in Soho, in New York City, New York.

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom