The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:51 AM
Majesty

Andrea Casiraghi girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo enjoys a sunny afternoon in topless at the balcony of her flat in Rio de Janeiro. Andrea, Tatiana, Charlotte and friends are in Rio de Janeiro for holidays since New Years Eve.

Gallery

Old 01-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

More about the Casiraghis in Brazil
Los Casiraghi: Menos samba<br>e mais trabalhar
Nothing that they say it's new but there some pics i've never seen (specially about Pierre)

Old 01-17-2008, 02:28 PM

I recall back in June when Andrea did his interview for Point du Vue on behalf of the Motrice Foundation. He mentioned the fundraiser at Chez Maxim's. I do not remember seeing any pictures from the event. But here on the website of Paris Match there is a slideshow portraying the event, held at Chez Maxim's on 28 June 2007.

Andrea Casiraghi, chez Maxim's, donne son premier .... de bienfaisance. - parismatch.com

Most of the family was there: Andrea, Caroline, Charlotte, Pierre and friends such as Tatiana and Julio Santo Domingo, Eugenie Niarchos, as well as famous names (Noailles, Thurn-Taxis). One Victoire de la Baume was there, probably a cousin or sister of Josephine.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I recall back in June when Andrea did his interview for Point du Vue on behalf of the Motrice Foundation. He mentioned the fundraiser at Chez Maxim's. I do not remember seeing any pictures from the event. But here on the website of Paris Match there is a slideshow portraying the event, held at Chez Maxim's on 28 June 2007.

Andrea Casiraghi, chez Maxim's, donne son premier .... de bienfaisance. - parismatch.com

Most of the family was there: Andrea, Caroline, Charlotte, Pierre and friends such as Tatiana and Julio Santo Domingo, Eugenie Niarchos, as well as famous names (Noailles, Thurn-Taxis). One Victoire de la Baume was there, probably a cousin or sister of Josephine.

Oh, yes! I remember those pics (not easy to find though) because of the great dresses tatiana and eugenie were wearing and the way Charlotte was dressing down with that little brown dress and that hippie necklace. Nice and simple for an afternoon walk with your friends but definitely out of place at a black tie event!
It's like lately she's been wanting to attract attention by been THE simple-natural girl as opposed to a Paris Hilton type, and well, I like natural in a girl, but at some point ,with charlotte, it is starting to look quite fake, like an artificial pose.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:33 PM
Royal Highness

I couldn't agree with you more Julliet. How about less samba and more work for the Casiraghi's? They put out such a vulgar image of laziness and uselessness... Maybe if they'd try to do something useful with their lives, they could understand that the world doesn't spin around them ando they could find a more interessting lives than the ones they lead, always drinking and getting pissed ( that must be boring ), always feeling so shallow, so empty... I don't think daddy Stefano would be proud, if he could see his children throw their lives away like this...
Old 01-17-2008, 05:23 PM

^Maybe you are right, lazuli. Stefano was so bored with his studies at Bocconi, he wanted to get the heck out and start working. He could not wait to start working and making his mark in the world.

^^Tutu, sometimes I feel kind of like you feel about Charlotte. I sometimes very much miss the old Charlotte who did not seem to be dressing for anyone but herself, let alone trying for any image.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

More about Andrea and Charlotte holidays in Brazil
With «new» photos
Revista Caras Photos
Revista Caras
Revista Caras
Revista Caras Photos
Old 01-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Aristocracy

Sorry but what is the thread about Charlotte's photos when she spends her holidays in Brazil with her brothers, boyfriends and other friends???

sorry for my english is not so well
thanks
Old 01-27-2008, 11:25 PM

The Brazil pictures are here, going back through the last few pages of the thread.

There are also newer pics of Charlotte in the Monaco main forum in the circus thread.

I think we will have even newer pics soon. Maybe she will go skiing. I don't think she went skiing last year. I forgot. Well, I hope she does it this year.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:23 AM
Aristocracy

Andrea looks like he's starving to death!!! Somebody please tell him there is nothing attractive about a bag of bones!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Commoner

Andrea needs to stop smoking
Old 02-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Aristocracy

I'm sure he is not trying to be attractive; you should remember this guy did grow up without his father...he seems to suffer in some way...the way he is could be a consequense...
Old 02-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylal24 View Post
Andrea looks like he's starving to death!!! Somebody please tell him there is nothing attractive about a bag of bones!!!
I disagree. I really like skinny guys!

@reg709: there are many people who are heavy smokers and still are fat (and many skinny people who are just built that way), so it doesn't have to mean anything...
Old 02-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova View Post
I'm sure he is not trying to be attractive; you should remember this guy did grow up without his father...he seems to suffer in some way...the way he is could be a consequense...
Many kids grow up without fathers (I grew up without mine, for the most part), but I don't know. He's European, yes, and European men tend to be skinnier than they're American counterparts, but he looks like he's sick. There might be an underlying problem, he could be smoking to supress his appetite, but I don't think the problem stems from his father's death.

Like another person who is skinny beyond belief is Victoria Beckham. I know you girls won't like the fact that I'm using her, but she used to look sickly skinny. Why? Insecurities about her weight raised from adolenscene and she was a dancer. Maybe there was a factor in his adolescence that causes him to be neglient with his weight. Maybe it's Tatiana (quelle horreur! But I doubt it), maybe it's school stress (which makes the most of us either pig out or stop eating), we don't know. I'm just throwing stuff out there.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Aristocracy

Yes, I do agree with that too, eating disorder is connected often to a psicological problems...it seems to be easy to control you eating if other things are difficult to control in your life...
Old 02-26-2008, 06:24 AM
Majesty

Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst August and Pierre Casiraghi in Zürs - 26/02/08

Gallery

Btw what do you think of Pierre's new haircut?
Old 02-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Nobility

oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the Shaved HEAD!!!!!!!! What was Pierre thinking? This makes me miss his Curls even more!!!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

Thanks for the pictures, tbhrc ! I think Ernst looks most in his element when he is outdoors. (or just maybe living the leisurely life...) Whether on his wife's yacht, the beach, the trails in Austria, the mountains, he always has this friendly, "I am enjoying life", or "isn't life wonderful!" grin on his face and seems the life of the party. He must be a swell guy to be with in these circumstances.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:06 PM
Serene Highness

It seems that they always go to the same hotel, does anybody know the name?
Old 02-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Gentry

Old yacht pics ... and zürs

Hi - I have watched the first pics - Ive heard that the freemason order is using the "greeting" like - the two fingers.
picture ... http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...022765-013.jpg
Is he involved in this order ( I have heard that many rich people are ...) ?

There are many hotels in Zürs - Lech am Arlberg....
try to find a matching one :-) - we could make a quiz ...
Unterkünfte Lech - Zürs am Arlberg: Hotels Lech - Zürs am Arlberg - Ferienwohnungen - Vorarlberg - Österreich
Bad luck that I do not have the contact to my second-cousin - he is working as somilier on the arlberg ... maybe I find the phonenumber again.

Closed Thread