Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 4 : July 2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are always at Sporthotel Lorunser. Princess Grace took the kids there from the time they were little.

This is the official link of the hotel:

Sporthotel Lorünser

The style is typicial for this part of Austria. It`s rustic but on a high level.

Thanks for the pictures, tbhrc ! I think Ernst looks most in his element when he is outdoors. (or just maybe living the leisurely life...) Whether on his wife's yacht, the beach, the trails in Austria, the mountains, he always has this friendly, "I am enjoying life", or "isn't life wonderful!" grin on his face and seems the life of the party. He must be a swell guy to be with in these circumstances.
In front of empty alcohol bottles, gesturing and pointing with his index finger - it doesn't look like he overcame his alcohol addiction.
Caroline on the slopes alone with her skiing instructore while her husband 'looks like most in his element'. ;)

I think now its the time for Princess Caroline to step in n make Pierre 'calm down' a little bit. He needs attention...and that's only my assumption:angel:

Well, yes, I am not blind you know, I was just tactfully avoiding that part of it. The truth is, if you go back all the way to 1998, when the pictures of him started coming in, it is always in an outdoorsy context that he seems happiest, booze or no booze. Who can blame him ? He fulfils his princely duties next to his wife in official events with all due dignity, but I think that his vibrant personality comes out in a freer atmosphere. Think of earlier pictures in the snow with his Alexandra when she was younger for example. Besides, we haven't seen the pictures of him skiing yet. Let's give the guy a break, if only for Princess Caroline's sake. Why would she marry a total loser just because he has a title ? No way !
In front of empty alcohol bottles, gesturing and pointing with his index finger - it doesn't look like he overcame his alcohol addiction.
Caroline on the slopes alone with her skiing instructore while her husband 'looks like most in his element'. ;)

I think now its the time for Princess Caroline to step in n make Pierre 'calm down' a little bit. He needs attention...and that's only my assumption:angel:

^i agree with you!!!!!! Pierre needs to grow up and quit partying. If he keeps on he will never amount to anything

Uh, guys, Pierre is only 20 years old!

He's still in university getting his degree (which I'm sure is horribly stressful), so he's going to amount to "something." All he really needs to do is calm down a bit and find some sort of steady girlfriend. He should still be allowed to party a little but become less rowdy, that's all. It's better to get it out of his system now than later.

And I do not like his buzz cut. :unsure:

Uh, guys, Pierre is only 20 years old!

He's still in university getting his degree (which I'm sure is horribly stressful), so he's going to amount to "something." All he really needs to do is calm down a bit and find some sort of steady girlfriend. He should still be allowed to party a little but become less rowdy, that's all. It's better to get it out of his system now than later.

And I do not like his buzz cut. :unsure:

^TRUE TRUE.........my comment meant that. Maybe I should have wrote more. Anyways I know a lot of ppl (i'm 20) who are already headed down the path the leads to well i'm not sure where.But anyways I would hate to see that happen to Pierre he seems to be very bright.....i figure the reason why he hasn't calmed down yet is because he hasn't found the normal girl who will help him figure out what he wants to do! OH AND I DON'T LIKE THAT HAIRCUT EITHER IT MAKES HIM UNATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

If Pierre is anything like all the 20 year olds I know he is just stretching his wings....let him have some fun, remember Princess Caroline was once 20 as well and Im sure Princess Grace had some sleepless nights over her 20 year old daughter....but hey look what she has turned into and acheived....oh to be 20 again!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom