The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
Yeah, it looks like Eugenie to me too, but maybe it's Alice...
I think it's Eugenie because Alice still has that shaved one side of her head (although her hair is long), and her hair is not as full and curly as Euginie's. Plus, Eugenie spends a lot of time w/the Casaraghis and Tatiana, so she may have been invited - maybe she's dating the Dellal brother she's strolling with....

Old 01-06-2008, 12:16 PM

^ The guy Eugenie is next to is definitely not Max Dellal. That guy is 20-something. Max Dellal is only 17 and he is very boyish looking too, so this guy is not him. However, I do suspect this guy is another Max, one Max Peter, a German friend of the Casiraghis, who has taken Eugenie as his date to the Rose Ball a couple of years, so I think they are dating, yes.

Old 01-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
^ The guy Eugenie is next to is definitely not Max Dellal. That guy is 20-something. Max Dellal is only 17 and he is very boyish looking too, so this guy is not him. However, I do suspect this guy is another Max, one Max Peter, a German friend of the Casiraghis, who has taken Eugenie as his date to the Rose Ball a couple of years, so I think they are dating, yes.
So, you agree that it's Eugenie - it certainly looks like her. I've seen that guy before, but wasn't sure who he was, so thanks for clearing that up, too.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Gentry

both are there, alice dellal and eugenie niarchos. yes, I think it's her boyfriend...but a few years ago, in that rose ball that casiraghitrio mentions... I read in a magazine that he was a niarchos also...

.... I think the magazine was wrong!.. he is a good friend of andrea and tatiana, I think
Old 01-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Do you think Eugenie could be putting herself any closer to Charlotte without knocking her over? Geez, what's the deal? She looks like she is clinging to a life raft.

I'm getting the feeling lately that Alex and Charlotte aren't really an exclusive couple anymore.

I didn't think that Eugenie was that close to Charlotte in the picture.

I did see some pics on eternalmuse.co.uk of Charlotte & Alex in Brazil with Andrea & Tatiana. So I guess that they are still together just keeping a low profile right now.

I have never posted a pic on this site so I'm just copying the link.

Charlotte_Ipanema_beach_Rio_de_Janeiro_28th_december_2007_15

Source: eternalmuse.co.uk
Old 01-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Andrea and Charlotte spent the last weekend in Angra dos Reis, Brasil.
EGO - NOTÍCIAS - PrÃ*ncipe e princesa de Mônaco passam o fim de semana em Angra dos Reis
Nice pics
EGO - GALERIA DE FOTOS - PrÃ*ncipe e princesa de Mônaco passam o fim de semana em Angra

Angra dos Reis is famous for the wonderful beaches.
Andrea looks gorgeous!
I think he has put a few kilos on and he looks really handsome and healthier.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Majesty

Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi still on holiday in Brasil together with their boyfriend and girlfriend Andrea Dellal and Tatiana Santo Domingo.Angra dos Reis is a paradise of 350 islands 300 Kms far from Rio de Janeiro

Gallery

For the second time Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi celebrate the New Year with their boyfriend Alex Dellal and girlfriend Tatiana Sano Domingo in Rio de Janeiro.

Gallery
Old 01-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Serene Highness

Great pictures! I love that they brought their dog!! Wasn't there also a recent fasion week in Brazil - maybe they stayed on for that. Either way, it appears they are all having a great time!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Gentry

Andrea skating in RIo
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Arrival from Angra
Old 01-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Royal Highness

I don't know how to post pictures ( so i won´t do it ) but i know Princess Caroline and her family spend the Christmas holidays in Saint- Rémy de Provence and, soon after the Casiraghi kids flew to Brasil to welcome the New Year. I know that photos have been published in magazines like the spanish SEMANA and LECTURAS, so it would be nice if someone could post them for us all to see... Thanks!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Aristocracy

Andrea

Andrea is so thin that he looks older and has lost a lot of his legendary beauty. He seems to be a chain smoker, too. I think the loss of his father was worst for this child, the elder child and son. His expression is almost always introverted and sad.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Nobility

Andrea looks great now. Better than last couple of years, and his beauty seems to be back (JMO). Please, how does chain smoking and being skinny have anything to do with losing a parent?
Old 01-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char_Lou View Post
Andrea skating in RIo
Andrea looks horrible .
Old 01-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
I don't know how to post pictures ( so i won´t do it ) but i know Princess Caroline and her family spend the Christmas holidays in Saint- Rémy de Provence and, soon after the Casiraghi kids flew to Brasil to welcome the New Year. I know that photos have been published in magazines like the spanish SEMANA and LECTURAS, so it would be nice if someone could post them for us all to see... Thanks!!!
You can find all those pics on page 6 of this thread, post #105.

More new pics:

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL: Andrea Casiraghi, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, almost falls while skating on the bike road at Ipanema Beach. Andrea is on holidays in Rio de Janeiro with his girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo and his sister Charlotte.

Gallery
Old 01-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Gentry

yes.... andrea looks horrible... we can see his bones!asturiana I thin you are wrong... andrea looked better four years ago...
Old 01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Gentry

yeah he's so thin.. why???? omg i used to love those times when andrea was so cute.

Here other pics i found:
Old 01-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Serene Highness

Yeah he is way to skinny if he would just put on a few Pounds , I remember the same thing with Stephanie a while back she was so skinny and she put on a few pounds and her face filled out and her body looked more healthy .
Old 01-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Gentry

I found more pics this time this pics are from Pierre he's was in BRazil too i don't know why he wasn't with Char, and Andrea.. maybe cuz he was alone there i mean w/o a couple. This pics are from a party he went in Rio with Stavros Niarchos.

Here Stavros looks hot!

here he looks so cute!!! more than Andrea

Here a pic from Andrea and Tatiana i think in this one Andrea looks really hot.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, he's thin, but he looks great - he appears to be having a great time in Brazil.....on a skateboard, no less! I love it - obviously, he can have a good time, pretty much undisturbed (recognized and photographed, but not really bothered) there, so it's no wonder they keep going back there. Doesn't Tatiana's mother live there? Other threads reported (at least two years ago) when they went there for New Year's Eve that they stayed w/her mother.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Nobility

Pierre and Stavros look wasted

Closed Thread