Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 4 : July 2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ St. Remy? What? I thought they were now in Rio! Did they jet back over to france in the last few days or something?
I guess they are still in Rio.
I was obviously talking about both galleries of pics that tbhrc posted. The first taken in Saint Remy (post #105), the second in Rio.

Last edited:
Cool! Obviously Alex and Char are still on. It looks like the whole Dellal clan is there: Andrea, Guy, Alice, maybe Max with the curly black hair. Don't see Charlotte Dellal.

Who are Guy and Max? The dellal girls boyfriends?

^ Guy Dellal is married to Andrea Dellal, and they are the parents of Alice, Max, Alex, and Charlotte Olympia Dellal.
Picture of Charlotte with Andrea Dellal
Picture of Charlotte with Guy Dellal
Looking at the pics again, I am not sure Max is there after all. The guy with the black curly hair made me wonder, but Max is only 17 and so boyish looking. This guy seems like he is at least 25.

I was scratching my head to find who is the person next to Charlotte. I thought Guy Dellal was the bodyguard hehehe..
Seems like the parents approved the relationship so much...Hmmm

From Terra (Brazil) site:

Terra - Gente & TV

Andrea is in Brazil with Tatiana and Charlotte. Last wednesday they were at Ipanema beach in Rio de Janeiro and Andrea was bathing in the sea. In the end of the day, Andrea and Tatiana went to Arpoador, a kind of mountain and touristic place in Rio. He also bought a kite and a skate (???). Click in "Veja as fotos" to see others pictures of Andrea, Charlotte and Tatiana.

Thanks for the the link and the nice pics Cristine!:flowers:
I guess Andrea is trying to fly a kite in this pic
Infográfico
IMO, Andrea is very skinny, as usual, but I think he has put a few kilos on and he looks better and healthier now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the the link and the nice pics Cristine!:flowers:
I guess Andrea is trying to fly a kite in this pic
Infográfico

That's what they talk about on the article of the link. They also said he was having fun playing with the kite :).
And yes, he looks better know. I hope he is enjoying the Brazilian cousine and get a few more kilos :D.

Andres Santo Domingo Wedding on Jan 8

Andres Santo Domingo, I think Tatiana's uncle or cousin, is marrying New York Socialite Lauren Davis on Jan 8 on a private island called Baru off the coast of Columbia. That's probably why the Casiraghi kids are in Brazil right now. I read that Tatiana and Andrea Casiraghi are expected at the wedding.

Andres Santo Domingo, I think Tatiana's uncle or cousin, is marrying New York Socialite Lauren Davis on Jan 8 on a private island called Baru off the coast of Columbia. That's probably why the Casiraghi kids are in Brazil right now. I read that Tatiana and Andrea Casiraghi are expected at the wedding.

Andrea is usually in Brasil at this time of year. If you went to Brasil just to be close to the wedding in Colombia then you may as well have just stayed in New York b/c it's quicker to fly to Colombia from New York than it is from Rio. I wonder if they've met up with Stavros? seeing as he's in Floripa [Southern Brasil] at the moment.

Yeah, it looks like they actually spent Christmas Day in St Remy, family time in the provence. Then I suppose they went to Brazil to be with friends on the beach. I keep thinking the guy walking next to Eugenie is Max Peter, the longtime German friend of the Casiraghis, especially Pierre I thought.

Well, Andrea looks good and happy. He can't be too diseased if he's skateboarding, can he? ;)

About the wedding of Andres & Lauren, while I don't doubt for a moment that Andrea & Tatiana, and maybe many others from their crowd, will be there, I am sure the wedding is not their only purpose for being in Brazil. I mean, lord, there is always a good reason to go to Brazil, isn't there? Especially Rio, come on! :cool:

I kinda lost here.. who is Andres & Lauren? when and where will be their wedding?

The Dellals are half Brazillian and the vacation also joined by Alex's parents.. maybe its time to show Char the root of their generation, do they still have their grand parents there or something?

I kinda lost here.. who is Andres & Lauren? when and where will be their wedding?

tunney11 posted this information.

I love the pictures, but what is with that goofy :ROFLMAO:"razr" Andrea is using to get around?! They all look relaxed and seem to enjoy being together and away:cool: on holiday for a bit.

Is that Eugenie with them? One of the pics w/Andrea and Tatiana in front, and one of the Dellal boys in back; there is a woman w/blonde curly hair that looks like Eugenie?

Yeah, it looks like Eugenie to me too, but maybe it's Alice...

Yeah, it looks like Eugenie to me too, but maybe it's Alice...

I think it's Eugenie because Alice still has that shaved one side of her head (although her hair is long), and her hair is not as full and curly as Euginie's. Plus, Eugenie spends a lot of time w/the Casaraghis and Tatiana, so she may have been invited - maybe she's dating the Dellal brother she's strolling with....:flowers:

^ The guy Eugenie is next to is definitely not Max Dellal. That guy is 20-something. Max Dellal is only 17 and he is very boyish looking too, so this guy is not him. However, I do suspect this guy is another Max, one Max Peter, a German friend of the Casiraghis, who has taken Eugenie as his date to the Rose Ball a couple of years, so I think they are dating, yes.

^ The guy Eugenie is next to is definitely not Max Dellal. That guy is 20-something. Max Dellal is only 17 and he is very boyish looking too, so this guy is not him. However, I do suspect this guy is another Max, one Max Peter, a German friend of the Casiraghis, who has taken Eugenie as his date to the Rose Ball a couple of years, so I think they are dating, yes.

So, you agree that it's Eugenie - it certainly looks like her. I've seen that guy before, but wasn't sure who he was, so thanks for clearing that up, too.

both are there, alice dellal and eugenie niarchos. yes, I think it's her boyfriend...but a few years ago, in that rose ball that casiraghitrio mentions... I read in a magazine that he was a niarchos also...

.... I think the magazine was wrong!.. he is a good friend of andrea and tatiana, I think

Do you think Eugenie could be putting herself any closer to Charlotte without knocking her over? :lol: Geez, what's the deal? She looks like she is clinging to a life raft.

I'm getting the feeling lately that Alex and Charlotte aren't really an exclusive couple anymore.

I didn't think that Eugenie was that close to Charlotte in the picture.

I did see some pics on eternalmuse.co.uk of Charlotte & Alex in Brazil with Andrea & Tatiana. So I guess that they are still together just keeping a low profile right now.

I have never posted a pic on this site so I'm just copying the link.

Charlotte_Ipanema_beach_Rio_de_Janeiro_28th_december_2007_15

Source: eternalmuse.co.uk

Last edited:
Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi still on holiday in Brasil together with their boyfriend and girlfriend Andrea Dellal and Tatiana Santo Domingo.Angra dos Reis is a paradise of 350 islands 300 Kms far from Rio de Janeiro

Gallery

For the second time Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi celebrate the New Year with their boyfriend Alex Dellal and girlfriend Tatiana Sano Domingo in Rio de Janeiro.

Gallery

Last edited:
Great pictures! I love that they brought their dog!! :lol: Wasn't there also a recent fasion week :cool: in Brazil - maybe they stayed on for that. Either way, it appears they are all having a great time!

I don't know how to post pictures ( so i won´t do it ) but i know Princess Caroline and her family spend the Christmas holidays in Saint- Rémy de Provence and, soon after the Casiraghi kids flew to Brasil to welcome the New Year. I know that photos have been published in magazines like the spanish SEMANA and LECTURAS, so it would be nice if someone could post them for us all to see... Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom