Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 4 : July 2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that in London most people smoke too.
Anyway, why is everybody so surprised? It was assumed that she smokes, maybe not in the street and when being photographed but still...look at her all family.

I don't know about most people in London, but a certain percentage definitely do. Going on my own friends, I'd say like, maybe a third (perhaps more).
Obviously in some groups, everyone smokes. She has to smoke in the street, if she is living in London; not allowed to smoke indoors in any public Building.

Ah Marlboro, my friends of old. Your right about Marlboro Reds though, they are very strong, and rather nasty. If that’s what she smokes, than I’d say she is, at the very least, a twenty a day girl.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that in London most people smoke too.
Anyway, why is everybody so surprised? It was assumed that she smokes, maybe not in the street and when being photographed but still...look at her all family.
What surprises me though, is that she's smoking regular Marlboro (which can mean that she's pretty heavy smoker, cos they're sooo strong)! Seriously, with all pics I've seen of people smoking lights, I forgot regulars even existed!

Almost everyone in Paris does Marlboro Reds...especially everyone Char hangs around.

EXCLUSIVE : Princess Caroline of Monaco sighting doing some Christmas shopping in Paris wih daughter Princess Charlotte and son Prince PierreCasiraghi. Paris, France, December 18, 2007 (c) DFY / KCS Presse / IBL

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6

IBL Gallery

i love charlotte's miu miu coat....it's just gorgeous....

thx RADKER18 for the pics.

EXCLUSIVE : Princess Caroline of Monaco sighting doing some Christmas shopping in Paris wih daughter Princess Charlotte and son Prince PierreCasiraghi. Paris, France, December 18, 2007 (c) DFY / KCS Presse / IBL

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6

IBL Gallery

Thanks RADKAR for the photos. I love photos like these, they look just like any regular family out shopping for Christmas. They all look relaxed and comfortable and just having a great time together. :flowers:

It looks as if they're are enjoying themselves shopping, and run into a friend along the way - having a driver helps, I'll bet!! Merry Christmas everyone!

It looks as if they're are enjoying themselves shopping, and run into a friend along the way - having a driver helps, I'll bet!! Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you! Horseygal,

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

and
Happy Holidays to all!

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6

IBL Gallery

Thanks so much for the wonderful photos. It's so nice to see them together relaxed and enjoying themselves.

Best wishes to all for this joyous holiday season!

Has Princess Caroline, put a reddish die/highlights into her hair? It looks like it in some of those pictures. Charlotte must be back home for Christmas. I wonder if her internship has now ended? They usually last about 3 months. I wonder if she will be back at the Sorbonne, next term?

Almost everyone in Paris does Marlboro Reds...especially everyone Char hangs around.

I have always seen Princess Caroline and Andrea smoking Reds too! ;)

Yeah, they are strong......... I am not a smoker. In my very early 20s I sampled cigarettes and did not like them, but to me the worst were the Marlboro Reds. I thought the Marlboro Lights were ok. Smoking in general never took with me, though. I guess I am lucky. I don't really like smoke. It makes me cough and it stinks, makes everything smell badly.... :lol:

Does anyone know what they do these days, as a family, at Christmas - it seems that Christian and Ernst, Jr may do something w/their mother; Andrea will probably be w/Tatiana and her family (certainly for NY's Eve), Char and Pierre (of course Alex - too young to be anywhere else!) will most likely spend the holiday together. What about the Zurs vacation - I wonder if they'll get together for that this year??

I absolutely love:wub: the pictures of the family shopping together at Christmas! I am hoping to see pictures of the whole family together at Christmas Maybe Andrea and Tatiana will spend Christmas with his family! I don't know about yall but I smell a marriage proposal in the near future where Andrea and Tatiana are concerned:flowers:
Anyways hope everyone here has :merryxmas:

NEW PICS!

Caroline of Monaco and Ernst August of Hanover invited their children for a Christmas lunch at the 'Bistrot du Paradou' restaurant near Saint Remy de Provence, South of France on December 26, 2007. Caroline's children Andrea, Pierre (sporting a plaster at left arm after a fight in Paris) Charlotte and Alexandra and Ernst's 2 sons, Ernst August Jr and Christian attended the lunch.

Gallery

Who is that woman that Pierre had his arm around?

Ani

Great family gathering pics - it appears that Ernst, Jr needs a shave!! Christian looks so mature, suddenly, too! What is this about Pierre in a fight in Paris (sporting a cast)?

29/12/2007 Rio de Janeiro Exclusive Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi spends the new year eve in Rio de Janeiro together with their respectives couples, Alex Dellal and Tatiana Santo Domingo

Gallery

29/12/2007 Rio de Janeiro Exclusive Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi spends the new year eve in Rio de Janeiro together with their respectives couples, Alex Dellal and Tatiana Santo Domingo

Gallery

Thanks for the pictures. Nice to see them together. Andrea is looking healthier than he has in the past year. There are shots of Charlotte's profile with the sunglasses that remind me of her grandmother.

Cool! Obviously Alex and Char are still on. It looks like the whole Dellal clan is there: Andrea, Guy, Alice, maybe Max with the curly black hair. Don't see Charlotte Dellal.

why is charlotte without shoes? :p................................. happy new year!

I think Alex looks really good with more hair.. He looks cool!!

:crown6:Why does Char always use the watch in her right hand??? Is she left-handed??...:ermm:If somebody Knows...please! Thanks a lot in advance!!!:flowers:

Last edited:

I'm not sure about anyone else but these links aren't working (for me at least)!

As for the watch thing, i have no idea, but I've always got the impression that she's right handed! And sometimes right-handed people do wear they're watches on their right hand (well I do at least and I'm right-handed). I don't know about anyone else but it just feels more comfortable!

Last edited:
There's one picture show that she is right handed. She was writing something in the guestbook .. however, I can't find the pic..

Last edited:
^ I noticed they were walking in front of a Fasano hotel. Maybe they stayed there. There is a Fasano in Rio, and one in Sao Paulo. See here: http://www.fasano.com.br/

I like to see what kind of hotels they stay in. Like in Rome, when they stayed at the the ?Eden I think.

Thanks tbhrc for the great pics!:flowers:
They all look nice and relaxed in Saint Remy.
Caroline is wearing such an old fashioned coat, but still she looks nice.
Andrea is looking healthier than he has in the past year.
I agree with you! IMO, he looks great now.
Both Charlotte and Tatiana look like they have put a few kilos on.

^ St. Remy? What? I thought they were now in Rio! Did they jet back over to france in the last few days or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom