Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 3 : April 2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 3 of the thread to discuss the current events Princess Caroline and kids together, or of the Casiraghi's together.
You can find the old thread here: [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/princess-caroline-family-current-events-part-2-a-10352.html"]Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 2[/URL]

Please remember the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
And please have a look at the TRF Posting Rules and FAQs, and the Photo Posting Rules.

Happy posting!

New pics!!

EXCLUSIVE. Princess Caroline of Monaco, Ernst August of Hanover and their daughter Alexandra attend Easter mass at the church of Saint Remy de Provence, south of France on april 8, 2007 instead of Monaco´s one for the first time since years. Ernst August just stayed few minutes at the church before joining friends at a Cafe nearby. Caroline breaks a Monaco´s tradition who wants that the princely family always attend Easter mass in Monaco. Since Rainier´s death, tradition change.... NO CREDIT

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Who is that girl with them that Caroline is trying to get a hold of? Alexandra's friend maybe...

Ani

Thanks for the pics, Alexandra has changed so much,we haven´t seen her for several months, and her hair has become darker i think.

If she keeps that pale Hannover skin, Alexandra will be quite smashing as a brunette.

Wonderful and rare pics, thanks a lot for posting, tbhrc!

It's too cute to see Alexandra taking a doll with her and seeing them all at a normal Easter mass is very nice. In addition to that it's kind of funny that Ernst already left after such a short time, well he's a protestant, but he could have stayed nevertheless..:)

iceflower said:
Wonderful and rare pics, thanks a lot for posting, tbhrc!

It's too cute to see Alexandra taking a doll with her and seeing them all at a normal Easter mass is very nice. In addition to that it's kind of funny that Ernst already left after such a short time, well he's a protestant, but he could have stayed nevertheless..:)

Thanks for pictures, they are wonderful.

Nevertheless, I do not want to spread rumors, but I've noticed that Caroline and Ernst seem very distant, they do not communicate at all. Out of their common point Alexandra, they look strangers.
My God, I hope it is not true, and that nothing serious happens, Caroline had so many tragedies in her life that she now deserves hapiness.

Nice pics, thanks a lot for them, it is like to have a little of their ordinary life, to see Caroline going to Eastern mass, but to say they seem distant between husband and wife is not correct, you can't say that by only some photos...

supernova said:
Nice pics, thanks a lot for them, it is like to have a little of their ordinary life, to see Caroline going to Eastern mass, but to say they seem distant between husband and wife is not correct, you can't say that by only some photos...

I really hope that you are right and I'm wrong, I would feel so sad if she faced any problem with EA, he seems a good husband.

I hope so too, she couldn't take another sorrow in her life right now...he seems to be the right person for her...

Thanks tbhrc for the new pics Alexandra has grown up so much both Caroline and Ernst look great

Alexandra has grown so much! She's the carbon copy of EA. I see little resemblance to her mom, maybe when she grows more...

talula said:
Alexandra has grown so much! She's the carbon copy of EA. I see little resemblance to her mom, maybe when she grows more...

I used to think the same, but in the newest pictures of her, I see so much more of Caroline's face! She has her brother Christian's coloring, sort of, but there is something so Caroline coming out in her face. I am not sure what exactly. She is really changing looks-wise, to me. She still looks like both parents though, just different than when she was a baby.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I used to think the same, but in the newest pictures of her, I see so much more of Caroline's face! She has her brother Christian's coloring, sort of, but there is something so Caroline coming out in her face. I am not sure what exactly. She is really changing looks-wise, to me. She still looks like both parents though, just different than when she was a baby.

Same here! On this pic, her face expression reminds me of young Caroline(sort of). She's so adorable little girl!:) I think her hair gets lighter in summer (playing outside, sea vacations). Regardless, she has nice hair coloring.

It's nice to see Hanover's attending Easter Mass (well, at least some did:ROFLMAO: :) ).

Ianna said:
Same here! On this pic, her face expression reminds me of young Caroline(sort of). She's so adorable little girl!:) I think her hair gets lighter in summer (playing outside, sea vacations). Regardless, she has nice hair coloring.

It's nice to see Hanover's attending Easter Mass (well, at least some did:ROFLMAO: :) ).

Oh yes, you're right, so much like little Caroline. It reminds me specifically of that picture of little Caro wearing the white dress with her hair straight and long. Alex has a gap between her teeth I never noticed before. I noticed of course Charlotte's, but I always assumed the gap in the teeth came from the Casiraghi side. I guess for Charlotte it was a double.

supernova said:
I hope so too, she couldn't take another sorrow in her life right now...he seems to be the right person for her...

I know I'll be quite sad if something is truly wrong. Don't forget, he fell quite ill at the same time Prince Rainier died, and she was by his side the whole time. Then, he seemed to rally and get healthy (less drinking and smoking), so hopefully things aren't over. They have a beautiful daughter together, but you can't help but notice that there are few - if any - shots of family time (the Zurs ski trip?), and hardly any (lately) of Ernst and Caroline together - certainly together looking happy. I hope their rough patch passes and they're soon back on track.
:flowers:

The time goes soo fast, Alexandra is very big and sweet with her doll.:wub:

SOhappy to see new pictures of Alexandra. She has grown a lot. She's taller and her hair is darker. She looks a little bit like Charlotte when she was that age. Its cute that she took her doll with her to mass!

(the Zurs ski trip?),

Here is a scan for their 2007 Zurs ski trip, I posted in the old thread:
CHI

i have never really focus on alexandra...but i can see that she's going to be one really pretty girl. she looked so cute with that doll

Princess Caroline of Monaco`s children, Charlotte, Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi with his girlfriend Tatiana arrive at the Beach to attend a party after the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in Monte-Carlo, Monaco, on May 27, 2007

1 2 3

Andrea with Tatiana and Prince Ernst Jr with Margherita Missoni on vacation in Brazil:

Revista Caras

Pic

in the first pic (beach party) it seems Alex has his hand around Char's shoulders.

birdmanfanatic said:
in the first pic (beach party) it seems Alex has his hand around Char's shoulders.

You are right, it is clear

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5858/06220731es8.jpg

wwd.COM

MC HAMMER: Andrea Casiraghi rallied his nearest and dearest to a lavish dinner and auction Wednesday night at Maxim's in Paris to aid a cerebral palsy charity. The heiress herd — including Eugenie Niarchos, Charlotte Casiraghi..........

Last edited:
Charlotte looks good... she looks fierce!

Ani

My twin has C/P so its nice to see them supporting the cause ! In other news in the latest american vogue the family should be attending Valentino's last show.

It seems that Eugenie has replaced Valentine in Charlotte's life. In Vogue, there is an pictue of Andrea and Tatiana, stating that Tatiana will help Eugenie throw a party to showcase her jewelry line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom