Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 3 : April 2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The caption under the Isifa pics say they're in Porto Ercole, in the province of Grosseto (btw, my birthplace, I'm missing so much!:sad:), in Southern Tuscany.

Apparently your birthplace is very popular with royals..... and not only with Monegasque ones....

For more than 4 decades, until his death, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, Prince of Lippe-Biesterfeld owned the estate Il Elefante Felice in Porto Ercole. It is sold by the current owners; his 4 legitimate and 2 illegitimate daughters, who have to divide it.

I thought the villa has been sold for € 15 million (appr. $ 20 million). The Prince bought the ground from his friend Prince Borghese and constructed the 24-rooms villa in the early 1960's.

By the way, Princess Christina of the Netherlands still has a villa in Colonnino, close to your birthplace Porto Ercole.

:flowers:

The Prince of Orange and his brothers own a mediaeval farmhouse (olive plantation), Rocco dei Dragoni, in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa.

thanks for the time and effort to give us the photos, tbhrc. caroline could be an olympic swimmer with those dives, great lines, no splash (i'd score her high marks) looks like ernst got a little sunburned, ouch. love these kind of happy casual pics. thanks again.

wow, i'm impressed!!! I may even become a caro fan, unbelievable. She is in great shape and clearly has the jumping right. <removed off topic part - tbhrc>

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic new pics of Caro, Ernst and Alexandra:

Ponza, Italy, 18/07/007 Prince Ernst of Hannover and Princess Caroline spends Their holidays to Ponza
http://i15.tinypic.com/67cxa2f.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/6gnwhnl.jpg
Thanks, these pictures are great. I really like the above two. Fifty years old and can do this! I am totally envious. Princess Caroline is definitely proof that women should not shy away from having babies at a later age if they so please and are blessed. She is definitely in great mental and physical form to take care of a child and still have an active life with them as they both age. Prince Ernst must really love those swim trunks, I've seem them on many other pictures.

I love Alexandra's expressions on all of these pictures, especially the two above. Look how attentive and impressed she looks. It's almost like she can't wait until she can do that also. I'm glad she's old enough to know not to try those move alone.

Although I love looking at these pictures, I would hate to have my vacation activities photographed like this. I am already thinking about all the embarrassing things we do while enjoying oursleves that I would cringe if they were published.

wow, i'm impressed!!! I may even become a caro fan, unbelievable. She is in great shape and clearly has the jumping right. <removed off topic part - tbhrc>

I've read before that Caroline is a fantastic diver, and saw a couple of photos from her second honeymoon with Junot that showed it a bit, but these are much better.

I've also read that she's a really talented tennis player, and in her younger days could have turned pro if she wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, these pictures are great. I really like the above two. Fifty years old and can do this! I am totally envious. Princess Caroline is definitely proof that women should not shy away from having babies at a later age if they so please and are blessed. She is definitely in great mental and physical form to take care of a child and still have an active life with them as they both age. Prince Ernst must really love those swim trunks, I've seem them on many other pictures.

I love Alexandra's expressions on all of these pictures, especially the two above. Look how attentive and impressed she looks. It's almost like she can't wait until she can do that also. I'm glad she's old enough to know not to try those move alone.

Although I love looking at these pictures, I would hate to have my vacation activities photographed like this. I am already thinking about all the embarrassing things we do while enjoying oursleves that I would cringe if they were published.

I'll second that! She looks great but I was thinking the same thing about the privacy issue and being on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom