The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
she looks so beautiful ^^
i love her dress but the things of her legs weird..difficult to walk i guess

Old 07-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
The new pics at Getty are fabulous! Caroline and Charlotte both look so beautiful-tanned and healthy! Caroline looks like she could be Charlotte's friend instead of her mother!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoo View Post
The new pics at Getty are fabulous! Caroline and Charlotte both look so beautiful-tanned and healthy! Caroline looks like she could be Charlotte's friend instead of her mother!!!
I totally agree, especially from the back, they seem to have the same legs !
Old 07-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy

Hard to believe these pics were taken on the same day!!

Source:Getty Images
Old 07-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Aristocracy

50 is the new 20!! Caroline looks amazing!
Old 07-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Majesty

Few more pics from IBL

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Old 07-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Aristocracy

Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?
Old 07-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Commoner

I wish i could post this message earlier, but anyway, if you are online now, check the site of the online italian magazine dagoscopia Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Charlotte at Valentino's party, one of her brother Andrea (in which he kind of looks cute), and her ever astonishingly beautiful mother. And there is one of her with Andre Dellal too.

But you have to run, because dagoscopia only allow free access for the first 24 hours or so.

About her new boyfriend: I think he is ugly...but you might as well know that "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder".
Old 07-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú View Post
Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?
I´m with you i think they destroy the outfit. The dress&shoes are lovely anyways
Old 07-10-2007, 03:02 AM
Gentry

Thank you the beautiful photos.
I dont like Alex too.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Aristocracy

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karolandrade View Post
As i have posted at Charlotte's forum, you might want to take a look at italian magazine dagoscopia's site:
Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Caroline, Ernest, Charlotte and one of Andrea at Valentino's party.

But you have to run, because dagoscopia only allow free access for the first 24 hours or so.

Too late!!!! Could you tell us what did it say about Caroline and the casiraghis?
Old 07-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I actually like it. Without it outfit would be too simple... Sleeves add cool factor! JMO
Old 07-10-2007, 07:54 AM
Commoner

new pics

some pictures I found, dunno wether they've been posted already: Olycom
Old 07-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I wish i could post this message earlier, but anyway, if you are online now, check the site of the online italian magazine dagoscopia Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Charlotte at Valentino's party, one of her brother Andrea (in which he kind of looks cute), and her ever astonishingly beautiful mother. And there is one of her with Andre Dellal too.

About her new boyfriend: I think he is ugly...but you might as well know that "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder".
Only 24 hours? That's ridiculous. I am too late for them. Did anyone manage to save the pictures please? Anyone?
Please email them to me. carl@eternalmuse.co.uk
Thanks
Old 07-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

I don't hate them, but I think she would have looked nicer without them.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Serene Highness

The both look cute in those candids.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Commoner

Location: Pisa...siam quelli con la diversa "prospettiva"!, Italy
'cause this ball seems a tradiction between them and it's a really sweet tender tradiction!

Isifa pics:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2...4572414qy5.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1...4572379an7.jpg

Old 07-10-2007, 10:50 AM

some HQ's

Source: Hola! (enlarged)
From the Valentino festivities, of course
http://www.geocities.com/casiraghitrio//bc.html
will add more soon, enjoy.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Commoner

Carlos, I will e-mail the pictures later, but there is still a another link for the page. Here it is:
Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

You can still see the pictures and read the notes. I ahve the pictures, but i don't know if i can post them here. But let me try to translate from italian to english:

4 - CHI ERA LA PIÙ BELLA DEL REAME?
In pole position anche la stagionata e intramontabile bellezza di Carolina di Monaco,
seguita da quella della figlia Charlotte.4- WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE "REAME?"?
In pole position the seasoned and "intramontabile?" beauty of Carolina di Monaco, and right after her daughter Charlotte.
11- VELENO TRA CAROLINA E CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover si è salutato con l’ex moglie Chantal con una semplice strizzatine
dell’occhio, subito ricambiata. Invece tra Carolina di Monaco e Chantal (una volta tanto amiche) non si sono degnate nemmeno di uno sguardo.
11- POISON BETWEEN CAROLINA and CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover has been greeted by his former wife Chantal with one simple blink (or eye movement?), which he replied. Instead between Carolina di Monaco and Chantal - who were friends in the past - there wasn't even the dignity of a look at each other.
16 – VALENTINO CAVALLI
Valentino come Cavalli? Vedendo gli abiti leopardati di Cristina Paroli e Carolina
sembra di sì…
16 - VALENTINO CAVALLI? Valentino like Cavalli? Seeing the dresses with leopard prints of Cristina Paroli and Carolina it seems yes...

I hope Tosca can help us with the translation.

From time to time, this dagoscopia magazine always says something about the monaco princely family or about Grace's past. I remember that last week there was an article about Grace's toy boys.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Carlos, I will e-mail the pictures later, but there is still a another link for the page. Here it is:

You can still see the pictures and read the notes. I ahve the pictures, but i don't know if i can post them here. But let me try to translate from italian to english:

4 - CHI ERA LA PIÙ BELLA DEL REAME?
In pole position anche la stagionata e intramontabile bellezza di Carolina di Monaco, seguita da quella della figlia Charlotte.4- WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE "REAME?"?
In pole position the seasoned and "intramontabile?" beauty of Carolina di Monaco, and right after her daughter Charlotte.
11- VELENO TRA CAROLINA E CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover si è salutato con l’ex moglie Chantal con una semplice strizzatine dell’occhio, subito ricambiata. Invece tra Carolina di Monaco e Chantal (una volta tanto amiche) non si sono degnate nemmeno di uno sguardo.
11- POISON BETWEEN CAROLINA and CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover has been greeted by his former wife Chantal with one simple blink (or eye movement?), which he replied. Instead between Carolina di Monaco and Chantal - who were friends in the past - there wasn't even the dignity of a look at each other.
16 – VALENTINO CAVALLI
Valentino come Cavalli? Vedendo gli abiti leopardati di Cristina Paroli e Carolina sembra di sì…
16 - VALENTINO CAVALLI? Valentino like Cavalli? Seeing the dresses with leopard prints of Cristina Paroli and Carolina it seems yes...

I hope Tosca can help us with the translation.

From time to time, this dagoscopia magazine always says something about the monaco princely family or about Grace's past. I remember that last week there was an article about Grace's toy boys.

I don't understand : that's means that Chantal was at the Valentino event same time than Caroline and Ernst ?

Closed Thread