The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 07-08-2007, 10:25 PM
hele_sakura's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
she looks so beautiful ^^
i love her dress but the things of her legs weird..difficult to walk i guess
__________________

  #122  
Old 07-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Posts: 163
The new pics at Getty are fabulous! Caroline and Charlotte both look so beautiful-tanned and healthy! Caroline looks like she could be Charlotte's friend instead of her mother!!!
__________________

  #123  
Old 07-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Courtier
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Arlington, United States
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoo View Post
The new pics at Getty are fabulous! Caroline and Charlotte both look so beautiful-tanned and healthy! Caroline looks like she could be Charlotte's friend instead of her mother!!!
I totally agree, especially from the back, they seem to have the same legs !
  #124  
Old 07-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Posts: 163




Hard to believe these pics were taken on the same day!!

Source:Getty Images
  #125  
Old 07-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Posts: 163



50 is the new 20!! Caroline looks amazing!
  #126  
Old 07-09-2007, 02:19 PM
tbhrc's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: *Ruhrgebiet*, Germany
Posts: 9,368
Few more pics from IBL

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
__________________
_*_*_tbhrc_*_*_
'I think optimism is a choice one makes. For me, the cup is half full. Or maybe a quarter full. Or at least there is a cup.
Or there could be a cup…' (Princess Caroline of Hanover)
  #127  
Old 07-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 141
Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?
  #128  
Old 07-10-2007, 12:21 AM
karolandrade's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 18
I wish i could post this message earlier, but anyway, if you are online now, check the site of the online italian magazine dagoscopia Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Charlotte at Valentino's party, one of her brother Andrea (in which he kind of looks cute), and her ever astonishingly beautiful mother. And there is one of her with Andre Dellal too.

But you have to run, because dagoscopia only allow free access for the first 24 hours or so.

About her new boyfriend: I think he is ugly...but you might as well know that "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder".
  #129  
Old 07-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Piewi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BA, Argentina
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú View Post
Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?
I´m with you i think they destroy the outfit. The dress&shoes are lovely anyways
  #130  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:02 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: beuningen, Netherlands
Posts: 51
Thank you the beautiful photos.
I dont like Alex too.
  #131  
Old 07-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 141
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karolandrade View Post
As i have posted at Charlotte's forum, you might want to take a look at italian magazine dagoscopia's site:
Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Caroline, Ernest, Charlotte and one of Andrea at Valentino's party.

But you have to run, because dagoscopia only allow free access for the first 24 hours or so.

Too late!!!! Could you tell us what did it say about Caroline and the casiraghis?
  #132  
Old 07-10-2007, 07:51 AM
shappica's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú View Post
Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?
I actually like it. Without it outfit would be too simple... Sleeves add cool factor! JMO
  #133  
Old 07-10-2007, 07:54 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 11
new pics

some pictures I found, dunno wether they've been posted already: Olycom
  #134  
Old 07-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Carlos's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by karolandrade View Post
I wish i could post this message earlier, but anyway, if you are online now, check the site of the online italian magazine dagoscopia Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Charlotte at Valentino's party, one of her brother Andrea (in which he kind of looks cute), and her ever astonishingly beautiful mother. And there is one of her with Andre Dellal too.

But you have to run, because dagoscopia only allow free access for the first 24 hours or so.

About her new boyfriend: I think he is ugly...but you might as well know that "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder".
Only 24 hours? That's ridiculous. I am too late for them. Did anyone manage to save the pictures please? Anyone?
Please email them to me. carl@eternalmuse.co.uk
Thanks
__________________
eternalmuse is no more
  #135  
Old 07-10-2007, 09:22 AM
christinacg's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 1,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú View Post
Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?

I don't hate them, but I think she would have looked nicer without them.
  #136  
Old 07-10-2007, 09:27 AM
christinacg's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 1,215
The both look cute in those candids.
  #137  
Old 07-10-2007, 10:18 AM
valina's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pisa...siam quelli con la diversa "prospettiva"!, Italy
Posts: 18
'cause this ball seems a tradiction between them and it's a really sweet tender tradiction!

Isifa pics:


http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2...4572414qy5.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1...4572379an7.jpg




  #138  
Old 07-10-2007, 10:50 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
some HQ's

Source: Hola! (enlarged)
From the Valentino festivities, of course
http://www.geocities.com/casiraghitrio//bc.html
will add more soon, enjoy.
  #139  
Old 07-10-2007, 11:24 AM
karolandrade's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 18
Carlos, I will e-mail the pictures later, but there is still a another link for the page. Here it is:
Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR


You can still see the pictures and read the notes. I ahve the pictures, but i don't know if i can post them here. But let me try to translate from italian to english:

4 - CHI ERA LA PIÙ BELLA DEL REAME?
In pole position anche la stagionata e intramontabile bellezza di Carolina di Monaco,
seguita da quella della figlia Charlotte.4- WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE "REAME?"?
In pole position the seasoned and "intramontabile?" beauty of Carolina di Monaco, and right after her daughter Charlotte.
11- VELENO TRA CAROLINA E CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover si è salutato con l’ex moglie Chantal con una semplice strizzatine
dell’occhio, subito ricambiata. Invece tra Carolina di Monaco e Chantal (una volta tanto amiche) non si sono degnate nemmeno di uno sguardo.
11- POISON BETWEEN CAROLINA and CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover has been greeted by his former wife Chantal with one simple blink (or eye movement?), which he replied. Instead between Carolina di Monaco and Chantal - who were friends in the past - there wasn't even the dignity of a look at each other.
16 – VALENTINO CAVALLI
Valentino come Cavalli? Vedendo gli abiti leopardati di Cristina Paroli e Carolina
sembra di sì…
16 - VALENTINO CAVALLI? Valentino like Cavalli? Seeing the dresses with leopard prints of Cristina Paroli and Carolina it seems yes...

I hope Tosca can help us with the translation.


From time to time, this dagoscopia magazine always says something about the monaco princely family or about Grace's past. I remember that last week there was an article about Grace's toy boys.
  #140  
Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 PM
assia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Goussainville, France
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by karolandrade View Post
Carlos, I will e-mail the pictures later, but there is still a another link for the page. Here it is:
Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR


You can still see the pictures and read the notes. I ahve the pictures, but i don't know if i can post them here. But let me try to translate from italian to english:

4 - CHI ERA LA PIÙ BELLA DEL REAME?
In pole position anche la stagionata e intramontabile bellezza di Carolina di Monaco, seguita da quella della figlia Charlotte.4- WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE "REAME?"?
In pole position the seasoned and "intramontabile?" beauty of Carolina di Monaco, and right after her daughter Charlotte.
11- VELENO TRA CAROLINA E CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover si è salutato con l’ex moglie Chantal con una semplice strizzatine dell’occhio, subito ricambiata. Invece tra Carolina di Monaco e Chantal (una volta tanto amiche) non si sono degnate nemmeno di uno sguardo.
11- POISON BETWEEN CAROLINA and CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover has been greeted by his former wife Chantal with one simple blink (or eye movement?), which he replied. Instead between Carolina di Monaco and Chantal - who were friends in the past - there wasn't even the dignity of a look at each other.
16 – VALENTINO CAVALLI
Valentino come Cavalli? Vedendo gli abiti leopardati di Cristina Paroli e Carolina sembra di sì…
16 - VALENTINO CAVALLI? Valentino like Cavalli? Seeing the dresses with leopard prints of Cristina Paroli and Carolina it seems yes...

I hope Tosca can help us with the translation.


From time to time, this dagoscopia magazine always says something about the monaco princely family or about Grace's past. I remember that last week there was an article about Grace's toy boys.

I don't understand : that's means that Chantal was at the Valentino event same time than Caroline and Ernst ?
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 14 : Jan.2007 - July 2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 183 07-12-2007 11:22 AM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 22 : April 2007 - July 2007 Zonk Current Events Archive 204 07-06-2007 06:27 PM
Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 2 : July 2006 - April 2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 186 04-09-2007 05:14 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece infanta elena outfit kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy national day new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week picture of the week november 2016 prince bernhard prince charles prince nikolaos princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima eveningwear queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania current events royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises