Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 3 : April 2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the pics :) Were they taken yesterday or some days ago? The magazine article is wrong, Pierre isn't with Alice Dellal, but with Vania Mandeli.

Well, yes Felix is much better looking and the same age, but s he is "casually dating" Alex now, handsome and I think Dellal is quite accomplished and intelligent. He is a totally different ballgame away from Felix, with all Felix's upper-middle-class schoolboy charm. Dellal and Charlotte, I think, have a very interesting chapter in their own.... ;)

hibou,i just hope she don't marry alex :yuk:

the article is of last week

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly, I hope not too, hibou and noirfabi. I don't think they are a good looking couple, but I am also trying to be fair and realize that how a couple "looks" just isn't any reason to hope for them to be together. I totally agree that Felix and Char were adorable together, and Felix is extremely handsome, like Gaspard Ulliel....almost. Ulliel still is more handsome, but Felix looks so much like him. Nevertheless, while I concede in terms of looks, Alex and Char make an odd looking couple, and odd seeming too, they seem really into each other, in my opinion of course. She looks so adult, so mature, so grown up and now she has a truly grown up guy, a man of the world! I think they are going to eventually be just longtime friends and move on to other people, but for now it is nice to see them having fun and glowing so much. :flowers:

Thanks everyone for the pics :) Were they taken yesterday or some days ago? The magazine article is wrong, Pierre isn't with Alice Dellal, but with Vania Mandeli.

Poor Vanina Mandeli, I think we need to call her Nina, because Vanina is just wrong. :lol: Nina is an interesting one. I think she is a true and discreet friend for the Casiraghis. Pierre and Charlotte always have had such regard for Nina, it's so obvious they are natural and silly with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the news to all of you i like to see life on Pacha is like another dimension for them but am i the only one i can't enter in BDL site for their pics?

I think their server is down because I tried an hour ago or something to see those pics and saw a few, but then the system shut down. I hope their bandwidth isn't going haywire, because those of you out there who like me have been Casiraghi-watching for ages, you know what that means don't you?
:ermm:

It's all ok the server is safe :)

what a nice andrea and tatiana!he is really in love

Pierre Casiraghi, Andrea Casiraghi and his girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo enjoy sun and sea on board Pacha III at large of Porto Cervo, Sardinia, June 30, 2007.

Gallery from Isifa

Charlotte with Alex, Gallery from IBL:

Link

I can't think of many pictures where Pierre and Andrea were hanging out w/Felix - they seem to enjoy Alex's company. Char and Alex look quite happy and cozy, so hopefully this will continue. All the pictures are great - love the pictures of Andrea and Tatiana together, too!

I read an article on another site that said the family was going to the Diana Concert . Did they actually go?

the article is of last week

I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of boyfriends with Charlotte - she is still very young.

I agree Char is so young and like any other girl of her age she will have many boyfriends before decide to get married, when her mother got married with Junot it was quite normal for her age those years...not anymore...

It would seem so odd to see Charlotte preparing for an imminent wedding. I don't think it's so much that times have changed, but Caroline seemed so mature and worldly at such an early age. Of course she attended princely receptions, parties, galas from the age of 16 on, seemed to be everywhere at once, and seemed so independent and ready for marriage. Of course, it proved to be a false appearance, as she argued when she asked for the marriage to be annuled. But there is something still childish and innocent about Charlotte, which in a way was never there with Caroline. She seemed a woman from a very early age. Maybe because she needed to assert herself
against her mother, which Charlotte doesn't seem to need to have done ?

I don't think he has a girlfriend right now (maybe ...more than one :))...he has just fun for the moment i think.
But you can't know when you'll find an important person, isn't it?

As Charlotte and Pierre will also be there, I think I can post the first pic of Caroline this evening here - she looks fantastic :)

Princess Caroline of Monaco arrives at a show of Valentino's best creations, at the Ara Pacis museum, part of the fashion designer's 45th anniversary celebrations in Rome, Friday, July 6, 2007. After a fashion exhibit and a fashion show, the three-day celebrations will culminate in a grand-gala ball. (AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino) ----> Pic

Princess Caroline of Monaco arrives at a show of Valentino's best creations, at the Ara Pacis museum, part of the fashion designer's 45th anniversary celebrations in Rome, Friday, July 6, 2007.

Valentino on Yahoo! News Photos

She's so radiant! Beautiful earrings...

Last edited:
Thanx for the pics, maya!:flowers:

It seems that Valentino's gala party is some kind of family's reunion. Charlotte looks great, love the dress:).. nice to see Alex there too...

Love the pic where Pierre gets help with tie from Tatiana's father. All smiles:lol:

'Poor' Prince Ernst..Polfoto hit the caption with words "Princess Caroline of Monaco, left, arrives with an unidentified man..." :rolleyes:

Thanx for the pics, maya!:flowers:

It seems that Valentino's gala party is some kind of family's reunion. Charlotte looks great, love the dress:).. nice to see Alex there too...

'Poor' Prince Ernst..Polfoto hit the caption with words "Princess Caroline of Monaco, left, arrives with an unidentified man..." :rolleyes:
You are welcome, Ianna!

I love the fact it's a family thing as well - everyone looks so happy and relaxed.

And yes, there is something wrong with the captioning today - mistaking brothers, not recognizing people... I've sat staring at the polfoto picture and thinking "Is it me going mental, or is it actually a very identifieable Ernst?"

Ianna, at Isifa there are pictures of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst at the funeral of Mrs. Claude Pompidou Jluy 6, 2007 in Paris. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom