Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 1 : June 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Post here all the current events of Princess Caroline and kids together, or of the Casiraghi's together.

Please remember to name the source (photographer, magazine, photoagency) of your pics.

Happy Posting!

Fernanda is married ?? How old is she ? She looks so young !

The mag Gente says it's not Fernanda, but Afra, her sister. Charlotte was there with the whole family, Caro, Ernst, Andrea, Pierre, Alex and Christian; Tatiana and Felix were invited too. Apparently Char was one of the witnesses of the bride. I'm sorry I can't scan the pics, I hope someone else will...

Grace said:
The mag Gente says it's not Fernanda, but Afra, her sister

Afra doesn't sound too much a Milanese name, while it used to be popular in the provinces of Piacenza, Parma, and Reggio. Do you know if the Casiraghi family has any relations with those provinces? However Casiraghi is a very Lombard surname.

I've got no idea; maybe her mother...anyway, I already knew one of the Casiraghi cousins was called Afra, so I guess the name is right.
Other information about the wedding: both Caro and Char were moved and cried (it seems also Andrea and Pierre shed some tears); Tatiana and Char were dressed in pink, Alexandra was one of the damsels, and Caro was very close to her mother in law and helpful with the bride (helped her adjust the veil, the dress, the bouquet...).

Last edited:
covdm said:
I've just seen, on the cover of GENTE, new pictures of Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre at the wedding of their Italian cousin Fernanda:D

Yes, please, please, please, post them!!:D :D :D

Grace said:
I've got no idea; maybe her mother...anyway, I already knew one of the Casiraghi cousins was called Afra, so I guess the name is right.
Other information about the wedding: both Caro and Char were moved and cried (it seems also Andrea and Pierre shed some tears); Tatiana and Char were dressed in pink, Alexandra was one of the damsels, and Caro was very close to her mother in law and helpful with the bride (helped her adjust the veil, the dress, the bouquet...).

It's always so nice to hear how close they are..Whole bunch of Grimaldi-Casiraghi-Hanover. Can't wait for the pics!:)

Thanx on notice and information, covdm and Grace!;)

You're welcome! BTW, if anyone manages to get hold of Chi magazine and of a scanner, there are very beautiful pics of Albert with Caro, Ernst, Andrea, Pierre and Char. It is clearly a photosession, but they are not posing; it's difficult to explain, but for example there is one of Albert with Caro and Char in the Palace courtyard greeting some guests; it's clear it was an arranged pic, but they are not posing...

Grace said:
You're welcome! BTW, if anyone manages to get hold of Chi magazine and of a scanner, there are very beautiful pics of Albert with Caro, Ernst, Andrea, Pierre and Char. It is clearly a photosession, but they are not posing; it's difficult to explain, but for example there is one of Albert with Caro and Char in the Palace courtyard greeting some guests; it's clear it was an arranged pic, but they are not posing...

Enough with the Teasing!!! :( Will somebody please post them!!!??? :eek:

covdm said:
I'm going to buy the magazine and than I will post them! They are fabulouse! There are Charlotte, Andrea with Tatiana, Pierre, Caroline, Ernst, the little Alexandra, Christian etc.

:D YAYA!!!! And bonus: we get to see Fernanda again! Woohoo!! I heard she has blonde hair now, does she?

is fernanda the girl with black hair that sat behind char at her grandfathers' funeral?

no that was melanie... fernanda is on stefano's side of the family

I'm really really sorry but I've some problems to post the pictures. :( :(
I'll try again.

There are pictures in the current gente and chi, aren't they? It would be really great if someone from Italy could scan them! I'll buy them next week if nobody has scanned them by then, but please tell me who's on the cover. And please don't think I was avaricious, it's just that my Italian is so extremely poor and I don't know the Italian celebrities, so buying the magazine makes hardly sense for me...

Thanks!

Yes, there are beautiful pictures.
I've already scan them but my computer has some problems and I can't post the photos.:(
I hope that, in the next days,I'll be able to do it.
Anyway, I can anticipate you the covers:
- on GENTE there's a photo of Caro with Afra with the title:
"ALL MONTECARLO AT CASIRAGHI WEDDING.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY OF CAROLINE AND STEFANO'S NIECE"
-on CHI there is a photo of Albert with the title:
ALBERT OF MONACO
"YES, I'LL GET MARRIED"
A BIG REPORTAGE INSIDE THE PALACE

Grace said:

You can find some of those pics in this thread:

Princely Family of Monaco Current Events Part 2

Grace said:

was tatiana one of the brides maids?

thank you! the pictures are beautiful!
@covdm: computers can really bother:rolleyes:

louisgarrel said:
was tatiana one of the brides maids?

In Italy we don't usually have bridesmaids; the bride and groom have two "witnesses" (males or females) each, that can be relatives, or very close friends, and Char was one of the two witnesses of the bride. I don't think Tatiana was the other...

oh, thanks for answering me....
i just thought since they both wore matching colours, they both were in the wedding.

You're welcome; I hope someone can soon post the pics...

I think I can't help with Gente, I'm only able to get Oggi & Chi from Italy, so it would be really great if someone could buy the Gente mag.

covdm said:
I'm going to buy the magazine and than I will post them! They are fabulouse! There are Charlotte, Andrea with Tatiana, Pierre, Caroline, Ernst, the little Alexandra, Christian etc.

Great. I'm dying to see the pictures!!:D

Since I coudn't post the photos, in the meant time I anticipate you some information.
Afra got married with Carlo Marchetti, a Milanese lawyer,32 years old on June 24th in a village near Novara.
Afra's parents are Marco and Cecilia Casiraghi and she has a brother Gianmarco.
At the wedding there were 500 person.

I'll post some photos I took with my camera. Perhaps I get a scanner when I get home from the summer holidays/vacations:) Source GENTE mag.

Darn those Casiraghis! I love 'em so much, I'm actually gonna buy a scanner and get these magazines because I can't stand not having these pics anymore!:mad:

OMG our little cutie Alex, what a nice dress... She is growing up so fast.... One day she will be a little heartbreaker.... hehe ;)

And about Caroline's earrings, I think she has worn them a few years ago at a flower show or so.....

I've cut and resized those scans. hope it's okay Tosca - Gente via Tosca

16h3eqv.jpg
16h3ew3.jpg
16h3exk.jpg
16h3f34.jpg

Attachments

• gente1.jpg
    gente1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,766
  • gente2.jpg
    gente2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,150
  • gente3.jpg
    gente3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2,007
  • gente4.jpg
    gente4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,854
  • gente5.jpg
    gente5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,416
  • gente8.jpg
    gente8.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,789
  • gente9.jpg
    gente9.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 435
  • gente10.jpg
    gente10.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 713
  • gente11.jpg
    gente11.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 702
Last edited:
I would like to know who´s the bride..is she related with Stefano Casiraghi?

The bride's name is Afra, and she is the daughter of Stefano's eldest brother Marco. That is she's the trio's first cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom