Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 1 : June 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does there have to be a glare on the pic of pierre checking himself, hehehe

i really like caroline's swimsuit on her. her figure looks great in it

I do love Ernst's style, it suits his personality, and it brought out a new aspect of Princess Caroline's personality. Maybe it (and he) permitted her to loosen up, and not always be perfect. I have always thought they made a great couple, even though they are so different, and I hope they will continue to love each other forever...

Thanks for the great photos, but what a lack of privacy they all have to live with.

Those pics with little Alexandra are great.I wish they hadn't this bruno press mark on them,i'd love to use one of them as a profile pic..

Last edited:
i translated the artical BOB SACAMANO (thank u) posted for those who can't read french.
source: tageblatt.lu

A person having uttered threats of removal of the children of the Caroline princess of Monaco was recently challenged by the French police force. Reached psychic disorders, this person, challenged on July 13, is neat in a specialized establishment. The press, in particular Italian, abundantly reported this weekend the threats launched with regard to the children of the elder girl of prince Rainier and heiress of the throne occupied by her brother Albert II. A preliminary investigation was opened by the parquet floor of Paris. The princess has four children. The three first, Andréa, Charlotte and Pierre, result from his union with Stéfano Casiraghi, died in 1990. The last, Alexandra, were born in 1999 after her remarriage with Ernst August from Hanover.

Does anyone know which Cousin is with Pierre in the previous photos?

Andrea Casiraghi next to his girlfriend in Saint Tropez

The son of the Princess Carolina of Monaco has passed the weekend in Saint Tropez accompanied with his girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo. Next to the couple was Carlota Casiraghi and other friends. During these days of rest in the Riviera French, the group enjoyed a day in the exclusive precinct of Nikki Beach

.jpg

Last edited:
Time to close this thread and to start a new one. You can find it here....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom