Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 1 : June 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing all those pics of Alexandra and Charlotte. I hope they always remain close despite their 13 year age difference. And learn a lesson from their mother and aunt Stephanie. You only have one sister.........

thanks for these sweet photos, its lovely to see how much they adore each other. i must say her modest panties make me very proud of her. lord help us if she didn't wear any (ala paris hilton), but these suggest a down to earth, sensible young lady on vacation with her parents and brother and older men and ladies who if they got a flash would not be offended. says alot to me about her good sense and morals.

bbb said:
thanks for these sweet photos, its lovely to see how much they adore each other. i must say her modest panties make me very proud of her. lord help us if she didn't wear any (ala paris hilton), but these suggest a down to earth, sensible young lady on vacation with her parents and brother and older men and ladies who if they got a flash would not be offended. says alot to me about her good sense and morals.

Fully agree with you.
Caroline, raised up her children to be NORMAL, despite they are rich
If you have a look to the Charlotte Casiraghi thread, she is waiting for the boat from Naples to Capri, together with her friend, they are queing, like every normal people, carrying their own bags., No helicopter, no big limo, no bodyguards carrying the bags.....no flashy behavior

i noticed that also, but i really hope the body guards were there and we just don't recognize them (which is good) after the threats i've read about.

My my, it has been a busy morning for tbhrc, thank you for the hard work!!!

The pictures of Charlotte with Alexandra are SO precious! Little Alexandra looks so happy to see her big sis, she's like hanging on to her for dear life! Makes you go awwwww... :p.

Ani

fandesacs2003 said:
Fully agree with you.
Caroline, raised up her children to be NORMAL, despite they are rich
If you have a look to the Charlotte Casiraghi thread, she is waiting for the boat from Naples to Capri, together with her friend, they are queing, like every normal people, carrying their own bags., No helicopter, no big limo, no bodyguards carrying the bags.....no flashy behavior

I just can't imagine a big limo being driven along the narrow streets of Capri....

Thank you for those summer pics.Avant-garde as always! ! !

Thanks for these cute photos of Char and Alex:)

Tosca said:
I just can't imagine a big limo being driven along the narrow streets of Capri....

Ha ha, you are right, but in Napoli, could be

On the other side, I'm sure that Paris Hilton should have managed such appearance, helicopter, or simililar..., but in anywayn no public boat :eek:

Charlotte looks taller than Princess Caroline in the boat pictures.

Awesome pics! :) Those with Charlotte and Alexandra are priceless..Little one was probably so exicted while waiting for her big sister to come! So much joy and happiness:)

those pictures of charlotte and alex are exceptional. i cant believe alex is having her birthday any day soon and will be a whole year older!

It seems that young Alexandra is still the 'baby' of the group considering the age difference between her and her siblings. I'm not surprised she is like Charlotte's own doll.

bbb said:

Yeah! That's why we are so fascinated with her, she's so classy...
If was Paris Hilton I think she would be without panties :p
god bless charlotte lol

Aww too cute family pics. They look normal with their friends (Caro & EA friends, Pacha is always full haha) and loving!
Alex seems to admire her elder sister a lot...she might missed her. Like the proudly way Caroline watches them
Thanks for all the pics! The princess looks younger with short hair

Can anyone tell me how large the Pacha is? I would assume it is larger than your regular neighbourhood sailboat.

Love your site. Photos of Caroline and family are wonderful. Caroline looks lovely with her short hair.

Last edited:
You see both yachts in these new pics (the PACHA III and the Akhenaton). Whose boat is the Akhenaton? Whomever owns the Akhenaton is a fan of ancient African history, which is very cool. Anyone know to whom this boat belongs? Who are these ancient history buffs who belong to Caroline and Ernie's intimate circle?:)

Ianna said:
Awesome pics! :) Those with Charlotte and Alexandra are priceless..Little one was probably so exicted while waiting for her big sister to come! So much joy and happiness:)
Me too, I love those pics of Alex and Charlotte, the body language says so much in this case, and big and wonderful sister Charlotte surely acts as a model for little Alex :)

Caro and family vacationing off the Sardinian coast. (OGGI)

More pics of the Hanover Casiraghi family holidaying in Sardinia (DIVAeDONNA)

A couple more still from DIVAeDONNA mag
bandiere5hc4.jpg

bandiere6hl1.jpg

The last batch (DIVAeDONNA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics Tosca, I think Pierre has been hanging around Ernst too long. That last pic of him checking himself reminds me of more than a couple Ernst pics! :p

Ani

Royal fashion police out there, tell me what you think ! I think Princess Caroline is losing the sense of style she was so famous for. Her summer outfits are frumpy, dowdy, uninteresting. Is she trying too hard to blend in with the other tourists, or does she not care any more ? In the lovely pictures of Ernst and her that first summer on the yacht (before they were married), she looked her classy self. Occasionally, she'll still wear a nice pair of pants with an attractive top. But it seems that more and more, she'll grab the first thing available and step out there. Of course Ernst isn't the picture of style either, but does she have to copy his bad habits ? Her short hair looks great on her though, and in the picture in the current Town and Country (thanks for pointing out she was in it), she looks wonderful. Anyway, Queen Sofia, Queen Silvia have beautiful "yacht outfits", it's a pleasure looking at their pictures, why is Caroline giving up ?

Hi Royal fashion police, I think you comments were unappropriate if you think she is on holiday, relaxing with her family, she wears very pleasant summerclothing for her age woman...

i also think she looks younger with short hair. thanks for the photos its great seeing them so happy and having a good time together. i find it interesting she goes swimming with all her jewelry on, i always take mine off because i'm afraid i'll lose them. guess thats the difference between me and rich people lol. as for losing her sense of style, she's so elegant she could wear a sack and still stand out just my opinion.

Nice pictures....It´s good to see 2 sisters playing together....I wonder where Andrea and Pieerre are? Only Felix travel with them?

that is pierre in the photos, don't think we've seen felix-
charlotte was photographed with girls waiting for a ferry in the earlier post, don't remember any guys with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom