Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 1 : June 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the rest of my Hola scans - Part 2

Attachments

• wedding15.jpg
    wedding15.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 668
  • wedding17.jpg
    wedding17.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 5,984
  • wedding18.jpg
    wedding18.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 13,333
  • wedding19.jpg
    wedding19.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 803
  • wedding14.jpg
    wedding14.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 3,233
  • wedding16.jpg
    wedding16.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:
Adrea and Pierre with their girlfriends in Capri

I've just found on POLFOTO (source) photos of Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi on holiday in Capri
CAPRI 2006-06-15. EXCLUSIVE. Prince Andrea Casiraghi with girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo, and Prince Pierre Casiraghi with his girlfriend entertain some friends on a yacht during their holiday on the island of Capri. Photo: DR Code: 4009/C 106 COPYRIGHT STELLA PICTURES

Reniapl

Attachments

• ImageHandlerServlet4.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 570
  • ImageHandlerServlet3.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 525
  • ImageHandlerServlet2.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 542
  • ImageHandlerServlet1.jpg
    ImageHandlerServlet1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 469
Could someone please tell me what Alexandra is holding in this pic? Thanks

Thanks all for those lovley pics.They all look great.It's nice to see Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte together.

I have NO idea what it is that she is holding, it looks like the cup the priest gives the communion out of at mass, but I don't know why she would be holding that. Alright, I have a new favorite pic, it's the one of Grandma Fernanda with her favorite grandchild Andrea. And I didn't know that Christian was invited, was Ernstie there? Wow, you know it seems like they have integrated their families quite well, Ernst's sons at a Casiraghi cousin wedding? That's fantastic! I guess the Casiraghi's have accepted Ernst and his boys, it's really sweet. Talk about a Brady Bunch moment...:D.

Ani

tbhrc said:
Could someone please tell me what Alexandra is holding in this pic? Thanks

It appears to be sort of a silver salad bowl. I guess it might have contained rose petals:confused: . Or, more probably it had white sugar coated almonds in:rolleyes:, which are traditionally given to guests at weddings in Italy. (source:bolognanozze)

Last edited:
Thanx so much on Hola scans, tbhrc!;) Precious moments..:)

reniapl said:
I've just found on POLFOTO (source) photos of Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi on holiday in Capri
CAPRI 2006-06-15. EXCLUSIVE. Prince Andrea Casiraghi with girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo, and Prince Pierre Casiraghi with his girlfriend entertain some friends on a yacht during their holiday on the island of Capri. Photo: DR Code: 4009/C 106 COPYRIGHT STELLA PICTURES

Reniapl
And y0u can so plainly distinguish Charlotte in those pics! I cannot believe the caption does not mention her presence! She is so recognizable!

anag said:
I have NO idea what it is that she is holding, it looks like the cup the priest gives the communion out of at mass, but I don't know why she would be holding that. Alright, I have a new favorite pic, it's the one of Grandma Fernanda with her favorite grandchild Andrea. And I didn't know that Christian was invited, was Ernstie there? Wow, you know it seems like they have integrated their families quite well, Ernst's sons at a Casiraghi cousin wedding? That's fantastic! I guess the Casiraghi's have accepted Ernst and his boys, it's really sweet. Talk about a Brady Bunch moment...:D.

Ani
Ani, the Casiraghi-Hanover family are soo very much like the perfect Brady Bunch type of family that, if I did not like them so much, they would make me sick! But I do like them. I love them really. But yes, argh!!!! They are extremely close and integrated. It's lovely to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE charlottes dress, especially the flirty hem of the skirt. i think its great how close they all are, but they all have a precious little sister in common, strife would be immature and hurtful to all concerned. If only other families would put the childrens happiness ahead of their own feeling the world would be a much better place.

Some scanned pix from the wedding.... Source Gente magazine
1zb556a.jpg

1zb55pd.jpg

1zb563n.jpg

1zb56h1.jpg

1zb56r5.jpg

More.. (from Char , Alex ect on my site today or tomorow)
http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/

As someone asked, according to the mag, the guy sitting in the front row, next to the elderly lady, is Afra's brother Gianmarco; the others are, from left to right, Her father Marco, her mother Cecilia, and her grandmother (Cecilia's mother I suppose).

Kisses

What a wonderful wedding and Alex played a quite important role in it ;) :)
Thanks to all who posted the nice pics!

does it say christian is 21? i always thought he was the same age as pierre

louisgarrel said:
does it say christian is 21? i always thought he was the same age as pierre

nope he was born June 1, 1985....the same day I was born!

was charlotte the only member of the family on the front row? i see pierre, ernst, and caroline on the second row

Char was not exactly in first row; she was one of the witness so she was seated next to the bride and groom.
Caro and family were all seated behind Marco and Cecilia, while Tatiana and Felix were seated on the side, sort of behind Char...

Aw i love weddings! Afra looked wonderful and her dress is simple but yet stunning. The whole family (casiraghis grimaldis) seemed to have fun -the pictures of Fernanda with Caroline and Andrea are very nice to see.
All the ladies do look great, as usual, Princess Caroline choosed and elegant outfit while pink suits tati as char.
It´s touching to see the Casiraghis again -didn´t even know that Afra had a brother- and Fernanda seems healthy as Marco

Here are some photos that have not been posted yet. Lok at how Alexandra is bored.

Source: Hola website

Reniapl

Attachments

• carolina-boda10a.jpg
    carolina-boda10a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,635
  • carolina-boda12a.jpg
    carolina-boda12a.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2,082
  • carolina-boda13a.jpg
    carolina-boda13a.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6,654
Last edited:
Thanks for those pics. Well it seems that there are no other kids around, and so it stands to reason that she is quite bored. It's really great to see that she played a big role at that wedding.

BTW thanks to Tosca for the explanation of the silver salad bowl.... ;)

Doesnt it seem like Stefano looked nothing like his brothers? Afra bears a great resemblence to Stefano's mother though.

Last edited:
It's so great to see them in parties with their families!
I hope the next marriage could be of Charlotte and not Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!!
She will be the most beautiful bride in the world!

Kisses

In the new Us or maybe it is InTouch... I forget, I bought them this morning, there is an article called "Young Royals: All Grown Up" it is mostly about Beatrice and Eugenie there is a little about Wills and Harry, but there is also a bit about Charlotte, Andrea, and Pierre... pretty cool... just thought I might share that! Maybe they will become more famous here in the US

There are pics of Caroline with Ernst Alexandra and Pierre cruising in Sardinina in this week's issue of DIVA mag.

New pics from Polfoto - Caroline's hair is soo short....

Princess Caroline with family in Isles of Ponza
Isles of Ponza 2006-07-14 Princess Caroline during her holiday in the isles of Ponza, with her son Pierre, and husband Ernst of Hannover. Code 4009 COPYRIGHT STELLA PICTURES

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 288
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 384
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg