Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 1 : June 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your answer Tosca:)

I've cut and resized those scans. hope it's okay Tosca

You're an angel,tbhrc,as always:) . Thanks for being there!:) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tbhrc said:
OMG our little cutie Alex, what a nice dress... She is growing up so fast.... One day she will be a little heartbreaker.... hehe ;)

And about Caroline's earrings, I think she has worn them a few years ago at a flower show or so.....

I've cut and resized those scans. hope it's okay Tosca - Gente via Tosca
Thank you all for posting the pics. Tatiana Santo Domingo is wearing that same Prada dress we have already seen on CP Mary of Denmark, 2 summers ago:

my.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the scans they all look very beautiful.

In the picture of Caro with Fernanda the mag says that maybe they are speaking about Andrea's wedding with Tatiana!!I hope It's true!

Is this Felix behind Andrea in the second picture??

Is there only one picture of Charlotte in all of these? There are more of Tatiana than Char!

I love these photos, the family looks close and happy!

Thanks a lot Tosca for the pics :) It's great to see pictures like this of Caroline and her children with Stefano's family. I really like the pic of Caroline with Fernanda :)

Caroline looked stunning! Tbhrc yes she wore those earrings at 2002's Floral Contest.

I hope we get more family pictures soon :D

you certainly see a whole range of emotions from Caroline in these pictures; she seems very kind in them. And Alexandria is certainly growing up. Just in case you missed her, she is also in the second picture to the right of the bride. Tatiana is certainly part of the family, isn't she?

Opps! Right I agree. I also think that is Felix. Just noticed him!

Grace said:
Yes, I think it is Felix.
Thanks Grace and Julianneneville.
Yes Caroline was very touched by her niece's wedding!It seems she has a good relationship with Stephano's familly,this is best for the Trio.Alexandra is gorgeous,it's a pity we can't see her cute face..:)

Last edited:
is the elderly lady, who is in some pictures with caroline, Fernanda, ther trio's grandmother?

Tosca said:
The bride's name is Afra, and she is the daughter of Stefano's eldest brother Marco. That is she's the trio's first cousin
Tosca's photos also reveal that this Afra Casiraghi (the bride) is the daughter of Marco and Cecilia Casiraghi, and mention a "fratello" called Gianmarco. Is "fratello" Italian for brother? Whose brother is Gianmarco? Is this Afra's brother? Or maybe Gianmarco is the bridegroom?

To answer MrsSmith: Yes, I think the elderly woman is Fernanda the Grandmother of the Casiraghi trio. But if you want to be sure you can use worldroots to compare. Worldroots has pics of Fernanda Casiraghi in the Andrea section.

Maybe Caroline is Afra's godmother. She was very teary-eyed during the service. They seem to have a special bond.

Gianmarco is Afra's brother (according to the mag, but unfortunately mags are not always very reliable...in one of the pics you can see him seated next to Marco and Cecilia in the Church) And yes, the elderly lady with Caro is Fernanda Casiraghi, Stefano's mother; it was always said the two were very close.

Why did they distort Alexandra's face? Certainly she's been photographed many times with her parents' approval at official events. Her features are not a secret.

covdm said:
In the picture of Caro with Fernanda the mag says that maybe they are speaking about Andrea's wedding with Tatiana!!I hope It's true!

eventhough i like tati now and think she looks great at the wedding, it better not be true, or i will go crazy.
besides aren't those mag infomous for spreading false rumours

Last edited:
beautiful pictures... i wish there were more of charlotte... and was ernstie there? you can see christian in a pciture!

I love Tatiana's dress, beautiful color. She looks nice with it. As regards Andrea he looks hot in those pics:D I think they are a lovely couple, they look so nice together:)

Finally the most expected photos are revealed!:) Thank you Tosca and tbhrc!;)

Here's a pic of Charlotte still from GENTE

Tosca said:
Here's a pic of Charlotte still from GENTE
I can't see the picture :confused:

Ianna, can u please port the larger version of your avatar?

Attachments

• gente15.jpg
    gente15.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 367
  • gente16.jpg
    gente16.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 370
  • gente17.jpg
    gente17.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 489
  • gente18.jpg
    gente18.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 537
  • gente19.jpg
    gente19.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,559
  • gente20.jpg
    gente20.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,437
  • gente14.jpg
    gente14.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,800
Last edited:
Thanks for pictures,Caroline and Charlotte are stunning as usual,and i see that Andrea's gf is wearing that famous pink Prada dress old of 2years,collections of 2004,worn by Princess Mary and many celebrities.

Caroline looks beautiful, and so does Tati, but I have to say that Charlotte looked absolutely stunning. My favorite pic is the one of Caroline fixing Afra's veil, and I agree with most of what the other posts have said, they do look like a close family. But I would like to know if Caro is the brides godmother? As someone previously asked...

Ani

tati looks lovely in that dress.... i love the color too....were there no pics of the full dress char wore

Last edited:
i don't think we've seen a clear picture of charlotte's dress. so i thought i would post this one:

nice dress, very flattering for her figure and a nice color for a wedding. does anyone know who designed it?

1z2gchi.jpg

source: HOLA

i think that belly pouch she has is hereditary, Andrea and Caro have always had it as well so the pregnancy rumors start from there, i suppose.

I just got the new Hola, here are the scans - Part 1

Attachments

• wedding13.jpg
    wedding13.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 813
  • wedding12.jpg
    wedding12.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 762
  • wedding11.jpg
    wedding11.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,495
  • wedding10.jpg