Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to compete at Worlds, Europeans, Four Continents or the Olympics, skaters must be at least 15 before July 1 of the preceding year, while for other senior international competitions, skaters must have turned 14. To be eligible for junior-level events, a skater must be at least 13 but cannot have turned 19 before that date.

As Alexandra was born on 20st July 1999, she turned 14 on 20st July 2013, so not before 1st July of 2013, which is preceeding year of 2014 Worlds or Europeans Champs. Maybe junior champs then? No, she is not on the entries list. I wonder how serious does she take skating as a way of life or if it's "only" a hobby. Of course, we have to remmber that she just became being junior this season.

Have anyone of you tried to follow Alexandra on Twitter? Well I did but soon after I got the message that the user Prevent me to follow after? Is it happened to you?

Alexandra won a skating contest in Monaco, but there were only 2 competitors in her category.

She looks like Pauline in some of the shots
Finally someone to think like me about this! :flowers: I have mentioned this several times in Grace, Caroline, Charlotte and Alexandra thread. :)
And both of the girls are so lovely! OMG! :p

Have anyone of you tried to follow Alexandra on Twitter? Well I did but soon after I got the message that the user Prevent me to follow after? Is it happened to you?
Yes because it's private and I guess she is followeb by her relative/ friends:)
Very good thing IMO

With her hair up, I can see similarities to Princess Grace's elegance

Fifth place :( Not so good. As far as I understand she performed single axel (twice), combination of single flip and single loop (also twice), and single lutz, in which she had some problems (deducted points). And also some figures like step sequences and so on which I don' t know what it is.
And about the difficulty - she had similar programme to the one performed by the winner, even a little bit harder.
More details

This would be pre-preliminary well balanced division. It's a a young kid's age group so definately amateur.

Intimissimi On Ice Opera Pop VERONA 2014

Here's short video of Princess Alexandra's performance..:flowers:

Video & photos..

Lovely young girl!:flowers:

A belated addition from last month (I had scanned in the pages, but had forgotten them.. ;)): Alexandra and Caroline on their way to Alexandra's ice skating training in Italy:

** Scan 1 ** Scan 2 **

A belated addition from last month (I had scanned in the pages, but had forgotten them.. ;)): Alexandra and Caroline on their way to Alexandra's ice skating training in Italy:

** Scan 1 ** Scan 2 **

My german isn't the best, but as far i can understand what's written, the magazine states that hard times are coming both to mother ( P. Caroline ) and daughter ( P. Alexandra ). As if P. Caroline whose husband is no longer with her, whose elder children already have their own lives, must now let her youngst one go. Wich is interessting because i recall having read that Alexandra is studying somewhere in High Savoy ( France ). Well, Alexandra is growing up so i guess that sooner or later even she will fly away from under P. Caroline's wings wich must be sad and painful to the both of them... :ermm: :sad: :ermm:

She is 16 years, she is not going to finish school in Monaco, up to the baccalaureat? Intersting to see why. Unless she is on boarding school,

She is 16 years, she is not going to finish school in Monaco, up to the baccalaureat? Intersting to see why. Unless she is on boarding school,

Actually she just turned 15 in July of this year.

Has she seen her father recently? I have never seen a photo of them for years.

She is turning into a grceful girl! I saw the show on tv and she wasn't in there too much...

I wish her dad would come to see her too! We haven't seen for a long time!

I am wondering if Ernst Sr is staying away so as not to cause a distraction for PA. You know the paparazzi would go crazy if PC and Sr were seen together. Ernst Jr is representing the Hanover side of the family.

Last edited:
Great experience for her, hope we'll see her at a european championship some yers in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom