Princess Alexandra Current Events Part 6: May 2006 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. They totally enjoy each other's company, and thats lovely to see such a bond between mother and daughter.

Caroline seems to have a good bond with all her children. She's always come across as a great mother to me.

I do wonder what kind of relationship Alexandra has with her father.

Caroline seems to have a good bond with all her children. She's always come across as a great mother to me.

I agree with you. Her kids are always bound to her, always near her.

Empress Merel said:
I do wonder what kind of relationship Alexandra has with her father.

I was wondering the same. We never see Alexandra with her dad, never. I do not say that she never sees him, but it is strange that they never do something in public, like father and daughter, got to KFC, to watch a movie, or to go skiing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering the same. We never see Alexandra with her dad, never. I do not say that she never sees him, but it is strange that they never do something in public, like father and daughter, got to KFC, to watch a movie, or to go skiing.

I suppose these are the kind of things they do privately, unless papparazi find them, we'll never now. More surprising is that he never appears on her competitions

I suppose these are the kind of things they do privately, unless papparazi find them, we'll never now. More surprising is that he never appears on her competitions

(..)

I only hope that his daughter is happy and that she someone - if not her father directely - who fills the gap. :flowers:

And if her relationship with her father is not good, I'm sure Caroline and the whole family will try to fill that gap. All of them seem extremely fond of Alexandra. Especially Pierre and Charlotte.

The paparazzi probably leaves them alone since PC isn't there with them. I've noticed the last 2 summers PC circling Corsica on Paca; part of the time without PA. Am guessing that PA is with Ernst during this time. There's also Skype.

And this time Princess Alexandra fought for her rights against the publication of pictures at a sport venue back in 2011:

German analysis of the judgement of the Federal Court (Bundesgerichtshof) from May 2013:

Bildberichterstattung über eine 11jährige Prinzessin | Rechtslupe

Translation:

Google Übersetzer

It basically says that it is ok to report of a sports event, but not ok to speculate about the man at her mother's side and whether he is already accepted as dad.

Quote:

This is not the case, as the photos show a sufficient connection to the actual event and illustrate an accompanying text, which at least provides a coverage of this event itself. Through this type of use of the images of the legitimate interests of the applicant are not significantly affected. In particular, it is not clear that the offending photos could interfere with the adequate development of the applicant. In this situation deserves the interest of the defendant's publication takes precedence over the privacy rights of the applicant. Federal Court, judgment of 28 May 2013 - VI ZR 125/12

But honestely, this was a regional event back in 2011 in Toulon, of interest alone to regional newspapers. I doubt anyone in Germany would have cared about it if only normal kids had participated .

Last weekend Princess Alexandra watched the figure skating competition 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard in Paris. She also gave a little interview to icenetwork.com:

"(...)"I just love to come to practice sessions (...) I love skating, and it is interesting to watch the programs before competition. It is rare to have competitions near where you live. I love the morning atmosphere, too." (...)

"I do skate in Monaco and Nice during the year," she explained. "In the summer, I go train in Annecy. One day I met Kim [Lucine] (who skates for Monaco on the international scene and is the son of Didier Lucine, who coaches in Annecy some of the best ladies skaters in France), and he asked me if I wanted to join them. So I go back there to have my programs ready. This year I am skating to the Life Is Beautiful soundtrack," she said (...)" source

Swedish svenskdam has two lovely pics of Alexandra and Kim Lucine taken during the competition:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** svenskdam.se: Isprinsessan Alexandra hade kul med konståkaren Kim Lucine ** translation **

Interesting. Does anyone have any insight into how good she is exactly are we talking a good amateur or mediocre or?

Love it, thanks for sharing, I'm a member of IN too. :)

She is simply adorable, and is really blossoming into a lovely young lady. Her mother must be so proud of her.:ermm:

Her next competition is this Saturday, Coupe de Briancon, categorie 5BF (whatever it means). She will start in the evening, about 6pm.

Fifth place :( Not so good. As far as I understand she performed single axel (twice), combination of single flip and single loop (also twice), and single lutz, in which she had some problems (deducted points). And also some figures like step sequences and so on which I don' t know what it is.
And about the difficulty - she had similar programme to the one performed by the winner, even a little bit harder.
More details

Here's a new pic of Alexandra at an ice skating show at Port Hercule on December 21:

** Pic **

She's really turning into an adolescent isn't she?

Nice that she has a passion for something! :)

She has completely lost that "little girl" look and is blossoming into a beauty. Caroline must be terribly proud!:whistling:

She's very dedicated, training even while on holiday.

Wonder it Alexandra and Caroline are going to the Olympics?

I found that this year's Monaco Championships in Skating (probably only figure skating) is this Saturday at 5pm.

Will we see her at the next Winter Olympic Games?

who knows .. she is 15 years old and at this age a figure skater starts to take part in the senior competitions ... I don't know her level of skating .. if it's good then maybe she will compete at the European Championships in 2015 and the rest will follow .. .. but then again .. it all depends on a technical level she has achieved ...for what I've seen when she skated with Carolina Kostner she's not ready... and not just for the age or experience .. the new European champion is 15 years old ... ;-)

Last edited:
It's cute to see she's such a fan of the sport and athletes in general. She really seems to love and breathe skating. But indeed, from what we've seen from her, she's not up to par with girls in her age range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom