Princess Alexandra Current Events 5 : Oct.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kastalia said:
Maybe he was careless but i'm sure she means the world to him..
In that case he should buckle her up next time he takes her for a ride;) Because it is careless parents children who have a high chance of being accident victims. Of course a seatbelt is not a 100% guarantee, but it saves lives. And one shouldn't take any chances with the life of a child.

paola0731 said:
Why Caroline and her family go so often to Saint Remy??

When Caroline lost Stefano, some months after she discovered Saint Remy, wonderful peacefull place, and she moved there. She wanted to escape from all the Monaco limelights, and to mourn in peace.

She spent there a couple of years, maybe 5 or 6, the trio went school there, they have been grown up as normal children of the village. They are a lot of pics of these years of Caroline with children, participating in many village's celebrations, dressed up very casually.
Caroline has a big property there, and they return very often, is part of their "home"

fandesacs2003 said:
When Caroline lost Stefano, some months after she discovered Saint Remy, wonderful peacefull place, and she moved there. She wanted to escape from all the Monaco limelights, and to mourn in peace.

She spent there a couple of years, maybe 5 or 6, the trio went school there, they have been grown up as normal children of the village. They are a lot of pics of these years of Caroline with children, participating in many village's celebrations, dressed up very casually.
Caroline has a big property there, and they return very often, is part of their "home"

I read that Stefano was still alive when they bought the Saint Rémy estate, but he was never to live there...

Tosca said:
I read that Stefano was still alive when they bought the Saint Rémy estate, but he was never to live there...

You are right, they visited this place together, and theu loved it. I did not know that they bought the property.

I really like the pics in which Alexandra plays with Caroline's pearl necklace :) Caroline reminds me a lot of Princess Grace in the baptism pics.

fandesacs2003 said:
You are right, they visited this place together, and theu loved it. I did not know that they bought the property.

Yes, Stefano and Caroline visited this place together, just a few months before Stefano died in 3rd October 1990.

No Caroline cannot to buy this beautiful house in St Remy but just rent for 99 years. The real owner didn't want to sell this house to Caroline but accepts to rent for 99 years.

Hope it is clear for you... ;)

Awww Alex is looking lovely lately! I just adore how Caro dress her! that dress is beautiful as her little suit
What a nice dog! I agree with paca ernest should take care of alex while he takes her for a ride. Of course he loves her but i hope he realises that he puts his daughter in danger letting her travel without the seatbelt

Ernst's car is an old, "vintage" one; I'm not sure it has seatbelts (and I don't know how the law stands when youn drive that kind of car)...

Time for a new thread. Thanks everyone for posting.

The new thread can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom