Princess Alexandra Current Events 5 : Oct.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra we've missed you that much! :) Thanks for posting these sweet pics, tbhrc. It's great Caroline and Ernst brought her to that official event!

Albert lost his blond late. But most people who are born of parents with mixed (one has lighter hair, one darker) color are often light in their youth and darken as they hit milestones.

Alexandra is hitting her 'age of reason', others (like Camille) may darken in puberty. I was blonde until high school, my mother started darkening when she began having kids. Even Pierre is dark now.

Anyone remember when Pauline started being more brunette than blonde?

Ann

Suonymona said:
Albert lost his blond late. But most people who are born of parents with mixed (one has lighter hair, one darker) color are often light in their youth and darken as they hit milestones.

Alexandra is hitting her 'age of reason', others (like Camille) may darken in puberty. I was blonde until high school, my mother started darkening when she began having kids. Even Pierre is dark now.

Anyone remember when Pauline started being more brunette than blonde?

Ann

Pauline has never been blonde ;):). Louis was blond when he was a little boy ( until he was about 8 or 9 years old. For Louis it is like with Albert and Pierre - they were really blond from the start and then darkend a bit , but they never got really brown or black haired ( would be strange ;) ) I was very blond as a little boy too and now I'm darker but still kind of blond ( dark blond )

Alexandra has never been blonde really - just like her cousin Pauline I'd say. But it looks like her hair gets even darker - just normal I guess.

Seeger Press - Baptism in Baden

xpd215.jpg
xpd251.jpg
xpd260.jpg
xpd277.jpg
xpd281.jpg
xpd3ia.jpg
xpd3j7.jpg
xpd3jt.jpg
xpd3km.jpg
xpd3lg.jpg

It's nice to see all this pics, thanks for posting.

Who is the girl with Alexandra in the last pics ?

The captions says it's her nanny.

Cover and pics from BUNTE

xpdaf7.jpg

xpdah1.jpg

And some from Chi - Alex with daddy in St. Remy

xpdamb.jpg
xpdanb.jpg

xpdao2.jpg

Thanks tbhrc.

I like Ernst's car. We can see it in several pics. Does someone know which model is exactly ?

And some from Chi - Alex with daddy in St. Remy

The caption read "beware of the wolf!" Whom is it referring to? The dog, or...?

More from Seeger Press - I just love those pics....

xpdkwp.jpg
xpdkxs.jpg
xpdkyg.jpg
xpdkzl.jpg
xpdl3b.jpg
xpdl49.jpg
xpdl5d.jpg
xpdl69.jpg

Caroline looks smashing in that suit! It must be Chanel. . .
She looks like such a good mom.

she's sooo cute, i wanna have a little sister :( its so sad to be the only child of my parents =/

I'm the only child too Paula :(

and SHE'S STILL IS MY FAVOURITE LITTLE PRINCESS IN THE WORLD!!!

You're right Tbhrc it's so beautiful pics !! Alexandra is so cute !!
Thanks !;) :)
I love the bag !:p

Thank you so much on scans, tbhrc!:) ;)

Alexandra is just precious..That baptizm pics are so cute :) Like her adorable outfit, especially the bag..it's so great when you have girl, so many beautiful dresses and accessories for them to choose.

Tosca, that sentence is made in proper words. Since Alexandra's face/eyes are blurried it seems "wolf" has showed his teeth:D

AplePie said:
I know that you probably have the best intentions but taking pictures of a five-year-old and then posting them on a website is creepy. I'm sure that if her parents knew, they would not be pleased.

p.s.
Taking pictures of her house in not any better!

You are totaly right. Furthermore, it seems to me something very unfair to spy a litlle from your car for taking shots of a little girl ( who knows you ) and using the web to expose them..... I have to say to you that I'm shocked. :mad:
( Actually, I think it's totally illegal )

She Looks really Cute her and Camille are the new generation of the family.

Sorry, but who is that girl with cute Alexandra? Is that Char or nanny?

Suonymona said:

Good point. Grandma Grace started losing her blonde in her late 20's, when she started having her children. Then apparently later, she started dying her hair back to her old blonde. Which didn't matter because she was stunning either way. Guess she felt it was part of her image, that she should keep ... Albert pretty much followed the same timetable, going light brown, from his original blond, in his later 20's.

Last edited by a moderator:
tbhrc said:
More from Seeger Press - I just love those pics....
Me too, especially those on which she waves to the photographers and in mommy's arms of course, thanks for posting the SEEGER pics, tbhrc. Once more BUNTE did not do it the best way..

Here are the pics from Hola....

hola185312zs.jpg

hola185326qi.jpg

hola185332ps.jpg

hola185344jy.jpg

Oh my god she has grown up SO much..!!She's very tall for her age and so sweet with her mom..

See her father's facial expression while looking at her..I remember he said last year when he had health problems(same time Rainier died)that he has to get better because his daughter was only five.I'm sure he adores her and she looks at him so much..

Few more pics from Die Aktuelle/Neue Post

105uw6s.jpg

105uwaw.jpg

105uwdi.jpg

105uwes.jpg

Kastalia said:
See her father's facial expression while looking at her..I remember he said last year when he had health problems(same time Rainier died)that he has to get better because his daughter was only five.I'm sure he adores her and she looks at him so much..
Well, apparently he doesn't adore her enough to put her in a proper car seat and put a seatbelt on. I know, a lot of people still don't like them and I think if an adult decides not to wear a seatbelt, it his his own decision. As a responsible father it is his duty to look after the safety of his child. In Germany seatbelts are obligatory for over 30 years even in the backseats. He should know way better.

paca said:
Well, apparently he doesn't adore her enough to put her in a proper car seat and put a seatbelt on. I know, a lot of people still don't like them and I think if an adult decides not to wear a seatbelt, it his his own decision. As a responsible father it is his duty to look after the safety of his child. In Germany seatbelts are obligatory for over 30 years even in the backseats. He should know way better.
Maybe he was careless but i'm sure she means the world to him..

Why Caroline and her family go so often to Saint Remy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom