Princess Alexandra Current Events 5 : Oct.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alexandra in Zurs, from hola

necj8w.jpg

How cute... She has really grown a lot...

Thanx for pic, purple_platinum!

"Big" girl now..Cute outfit..

Tosca said:
What does "her age" means? I am the same age as her is, and I'm in the best of my life!;) :D

Oh sure, I didn't mean her age puts her in bad shape for having children. I'm sure she could still have children no problem. I just think that because she already has such a big family, why would she want more kids? If you include her stepsons, that family really is rambling! I mean, when most people say they want more kids, it's because they want a girl or they want a boy, but Caroline already has two of each sex, plus two stepsons.
:)

I was joking, Casiraghitrio!

AFAIK and read lately, all rulers of German houses who were still souverains after the Reichsdeputationshauptschluß of 1806 (when most independant regions lost their souverain status and the larger kingdoms/grand-duchies etc. were formed) have the right to call themselves "Royal Highnesses" even though for example the House of Hesse, the House of Baden or the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha were not ruling kingdoms but were "only" the heads of souverain states.

BTW - I think the ruler of Monaco could adopt a Royal style if he wants to? After all, it's the right of each country to do that. Belgium eg accepted the "Imperial" Style of Princess Astrid and Archduke Lorenz even though Austria had abolished the title. Even though on a diplomatic level there are international agreements I think, eg. an Ambassador is "His Excellency".

wow, so young and already such a good skier. wow.

with those new skis most kids I've seen learn it in 3 days fairly well. Those cuarving skis are much easier to hadle the the old ones. beginners learn much faster and especially small children.

paca said:
with those new skis most kids I've seen learn it in 3 days fairly well. Those cuarving skis are much easier to hadle the the old ones. beginners learn much faster and especially small children.

Yeah, that's true. I learned skiing with the old type when I was 10 ...now with the carving skis it's really even more fun ...
...besides all Monaco's are great skiers, Caro's kids , Steph's kids ... Charlotte, Louis, Pauline and Andrea are very good snowboarders as well :)

michelle said:
Yeah, that's true. I learned skiing with the old type when I was 10 ...now with the carving skis it's really even more fun ...
...besides all Monaco's are great skiers, Caro's kids , Steph's kids ... Charlotte, Louis, Pauline and Andrea are very good snowboarders as well :)
:D :D I learned with what you call "Schlitter" when I was 2 and after that every 2 to 3 years I got new ones. And the last year of the old ones, I would start a few days with the shorter ones and then get the longer new ones - and fall all over myself until I got the length reorganized:D I think it is because they are wide ad shorter then in the olden days. Poeple who only learn with the new ones, would have a tough time skiing the way I learned it. They just don't turn that well in the curves. It took me years to be ale to stay on the lift by myself, whereas my kids where off on there own after three days and not even waiting for us at the top anymore. And their little friends the same. One would think they are all getting ready for the Olympics the way they are racing downhill and don't think they are scared of black slopes. :D :D Would be great if MC would one day have a real good winter Olympics team. Maybe we could convince Alex to do her ballet dancing on the ice later? Have some skiers, snowboarders, we reactivate PA for the bob....;) :D :D

That would be so great paca.... Monaco's family attending the Olympics.... Little Alex on Ice... How cute...

tbhrc said:
That would be so great paca.... Monaco's family attending the Olympics.... Little Alex on Ice... How cute...

The next olympic could be Pauline I thaught ... in gym... she's talented...or Charlotte on horsback ...:)

michelle said:
The next olympic could be Pauline I thaught ... in gym... she's talented...or Charlotte on horsback ...:)
Well, she would have to be training for Beijing then ;) :D (or maybe London) But she doesn't seem to be doing much of it lately. There is still news about the femina team in the paper occasionally since they seem to be doing really great in the French national (and I think one of them is actually now joining the French team), but she apparently doesn't participate in those competions anymore.

tbhrc said:
Yeah and she would be a real ice princess ;) :D

bourronmarlotte said:
Hello
here it's raining...poor Alexandra.
this week alexandra had a litle friend from germany with her, perhaps a cousin?

I know that you probably have the best intentions but taking pictures of a five-year-old and then posting them on a website is creepy. I'm sure that if her parents knew, they would not be pleased.

p.s.
Taking pictures of her house in not any better!

Finaly new pics from Seeger Press

Princess Alexandra with parents at a memorial mass in Germany

xgh5du.jpg
xgh6oj.jpg
xgh6pw.jpg
xgh6rp.jpg
xgh6vm.jpg
xgh6wo.jpg
xgh6y0.jpg

Rest from Seeger.... She is sooo big.... hehe... has surely grown a lot...

xgh7aa.jpg
xgh7bs.jpg
xgh7d1.jpg
xgh7gx.jpg
xgh7hs.jpg

She has grown up She is cute still a little shy but really nice Pictures thanks tbhrc.

Thanks for those pics, tbhrc. It's nice to see pics of Alexandra and her parents : a beautiful and close family.
Ernstie was also there ?

Her outfit is soooo cute! I'd love to wear such clothes too, and I'm a few years older than her ;)

Yes he was also there you can see him in the first pic of the 2nd part. Christian didn't attend...

So cute little lady !! she is beautiful !!
Thanks Tbhrc !!

Finally we see our little cutie!

So adorable in that outfit! Like that photos with parents (swaying) and holding hands with Ernst..She is surely daddy's little princess:)

She has really grown up nice. I think she is very cute. Good to see her again after such a long time.

She's tall for her age. It goes without saying that I also like the pics with her playing with her parents. EA seems to take on a new lease of life when his little daughter is near.

:p I love her outfit. She looks great in it!!:D

Thank you so much for the pictures. Alexandra has grown soo much and she is so pretty. Her hair is darker now which makes her looks so much prettier( just my opinion):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom