The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Yes, you are right, Photofan, but I can't be sure Bourronmarlotte visits other threads.
You can also send her a message :)

Old 01-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Commoner

hello
I'm sorry it's a late reply.
it's very difficult to take picture because she knows me
the one of the village, you can see the house behind.
the other picture is not good, but it's alexandra going into her car, a green passat VW.
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Serene Highness

wow... thanks that is so awesome you can really tell that is her because she had that same hat and coat on in the pictures from market! thank you!!
Old 01-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Commoner

i lost one picture!!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Nobility

wow....could you take a pic of charlotte???
Old 01-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
So we have a spy in this group... :)
Cool....

BTW: merci pour les photos!
Old 01-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Thanks for posting those pics... Is that Princess Caroline's house?
yes it is
the house is located in le mée sur seine near Fontainebleau, the house is just in front of the church, from the street you can see about 4/5 houses, perhaps better picture an other time
Old 01-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Nobility

I don't think that Bourronmarlotte should take pictures of Charlotte. We can see pictures taken by professionals because it's a kind a intrusion in their private life especially if they know you. Imagine that someone catch her taking this picture.
Sorry Bourronmarlotte, what I say is for your own sake, you are able to talk to her, apparently she is confident with you, so go ahead telling us anecdotes but don't get yourself caught taking pictures, its not fair ! But this is my own opinion.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Nobility

THsnks a million for the photos! Is the photo with the car mirror in it of the house as well? :)
Old 01-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
I don't think that Bourronmarlotte should take pictures of little Alexandra I meant . We can see pictures taken by professionals because it's a kind a intrusion in their private life especially if they know you. Imagine that someone catch her taking this picture.
Sorry Bourronmarlotte, what I say is for your own sake, you are able to talk to her, apparently she is confident with you, so go ahead telling us anecdotes but don't get yourself caught taking pictures, its not fair ! But this is my own opinion.
I meant Alexandra not Chralotthe of course
Old 01-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Courtier

Thank you sooooo much for taking the risk of taking that shots!

I hope you can tell us more about her... :)
Old 01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Her full name is:

Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia Princess of Hanover, Duchess of Brunswick and Lüneburg, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland
I thought princes and princesses of Great Britain and Ireland had to be the children or of the current monarch or grandchildren through the male line. It's hard to see how she would count as a princess of Great Britain when Princess Margaret's children don't.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'd like to echo the concerns stated by some of the posters about having any of our members taking photos of the little princess to share on the forum. I think respecting Princess Alexandra's privacy in her daily life is more important than getting to see yet another photo. Most of us don't like the way the professional photographers intrude in order to snap photos of well-known children, and I think we should be adhering to the same standards here.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator
Old 01-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
I thought princes and princesses of Great Britain and Ireland had to be the children or of the current monarch or grandchildren through the male line. It's hard to see how she would count as a princess of Great Britain when Princess Margaret's children don't.
The hanovers have no legal right to a title. Neither to German, Irish or British law are they princes or princesses. So if you would meet them on the street you are perfectly alright as adressing them without using any title. It is a style, nothing more. It is basically like buying a title, except that they have the ancestors to go with it.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I'd like to echo the concerns stated by some of the posters about having any of our members taking photos of the little princess to share on the forum. I think respecting Princess Alexandra's privacy in her daily life is more important than getting to see yet another photo. Most of us don't like the way the professional photographers intrude in order to snap photos of well-known children, and I think we should be adhering to the same standards here.

Elspeth

I completely agree.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:07 PM

Thumbs up

I agree that angling the camera at little Alex is invasive, however.... those pics of the house are fascinating. Thanks for those, bourronmarlotte. Maybe you could post more pics of the house without getting any of the family in the shot? I'd love to see more pics of the Fontainebleau house. But I think there is a thread specifically for posting pics of the Grimaldi family houses. It's under the general area for the Princely family of Monaco forum. I don't have a link. Sorry. But if you can manage to find it, there are fascinating pics of Stephanie's luxury RV and of Marchais and lots of other Grimaldi homes too.
Thanks again. the Fontainebleau property is most mysterious to those of us who don't live in France and who have little chance of being there.:(
Old 01-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Nobility

Bourronmarlotte thanks a million for responding to my message and posting these photos here.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:28 AM
Commoner

Quote:

Elspeth

helo
Im surprise by your reaction, if you see the picture I post you realise I m very careful not to be seen and disturb anyone.
I have other picture from school i don't want to post because it's private.
most of the picture in this forum are taken without the agreement of the family, I m also very careful not to give informations to private
OK if you don't want me to post any other picture, just tell me
Old 01-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Royal Highness

Hi bourronmarlotte!

I believe it's issue here, that we don't like hurt feelings both on yours and Hanover’s family side. I know that you posted photos here with the best manners and particularly not with purpose to disturb anybody. I just wanted to tell that your posts are much appreciated not matter if there are photos attached or aren’t. It’s more interesting to hear some of family’s daily routine or even anecdotes that you provided in your posts since those give an image “they-are-like-every-other-family” in contrary to stories which are made by different kind of magazines, specially gossip ones..

Thank you very much for joining this forum and your posts are always welcomed! For photo question, it’s up to you to decide which can be put online.

Best regards! :)
Old 01-18-2006, 12:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourronmarlotte
helo
Im surprise by your reaction, if you see the picture I post you realise I m very careful not to be seen and disturb anyone.
I have other picture from school i don't want to post because it's private.
most of the picture in this forum are taken without the agreement of the family, I m also very careful not to give informations to private
OK if you don't want me to post any other picture, just tell me
I understand that. I was talking to the people who were urging you to take photos of the little girl and post them here. I'm glad to see that you agree with me that that wouldn't be a good idea.

Closed Thread