The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Majesty

New Pics!!!

Thanks to Nina who found this great pics from Eastnews.

Old 12-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Serene Highness

SOOOO funny and cute that she has learned to dislike the cameras !! She points out the papparazzi to her father, while sticking out her tongue !!:p

Old 12-25-2005, 01:43 AM
Courtier

Looooool it is really funny , she is soooooooo cute .
Old 12-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Courtier

Alex certainly displays the "right" attitude here with the paparazzi..... She's able to handle the attention at such a young age. She's so adorable! So funny!:)

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 12-27-2005, 07:00 AM
Courtier

Is that Charlotte with Alex and her dad? she doesn't look so well in these pictures. Maybe she has a cold or something.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
Is that Charlotte with Alex and her dad? she doesn't look so well in these pictures. Maybe she has a cold or something.
Yes it is Charlotte, and you are right she looks very pale, she may study to much on University. Hope that they will spend Christmas like every year in Kenya, and she will get some suntan! I suits her.

Ciao
Old 12-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Majesty

New Pic from Zuma Press

Quote:
Caption: Dec 25, 2005; Les Baux de Provence, France; Midnight Mass in Baux de Provence with Prince Abert, princess Caroline and her daughter Alexandra. Mandatory Credit: Photo by Maxppp /ZUMA Press. (&#169 Copyright 2005 by Maxppp
Old 12-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
New Pic from Zuma Press

Oh poor little angel, she looks so miserable.......
IMO she's fed up from mam's official duties.
Courage Alex, it's just the beginning
As your late Granma told to late Lady Di, "It will become worst my dear "
We love you Alex, you are so cute:)
Old 12-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Courtier

Oh god why Princess Alex is crying? she looks like= Oh mommy I wanna go home :( poor little Alex
Old 12-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Aristocracy

does she go to school now in monaco? did caro move to monaco cos she wants alex to grow up there?
Old 12-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Nobility

I don't believe she's in school now but I think she might start a sort of Preschool program next year. As for Caro moving to monaco I think she's just visiting.
Old 12-31-2005, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

She is probably crying because she is tired. they are visiting midnight mass. The mass in MC lasted from 23.30h to 1.30h and I doubt it was any different where they were.

And no she is not scholarized in MC, Caro does not live here. Steph does. And since most children in France enter school at the age of three, I don't see why she wouldn't be. It is not like kindergarden, they actually do learn to write and spell and count and do simple maths until they start ecole primaire.
Old 01-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Commoner

[of course she goes to school in france, she goes to school in her village near paris, with other children, she is in Cours Préparatoire "CP", she is learning to read, her favorite colour is blue, her dog is callind ROMEO...I live in the same village and my children go to the same class.
she is on hollidays at the moment and will be back to scholl with the other on thuesday.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think that she's crying. To me, it looks like a wide grin with her eyes closed. If you look at the pic more closely, it looks a bit "twisted", both Caro and Alex look like their faces are slightly stretched... Besides, if a child is crying miserably, it would be very strange to see such warm smiles on the faces of all adults present in the pic. :)
Old 01-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

Wow... I was gone for a week and so much has happened... I love Alex's little boho outfit of her with Charlotte and Ernst... tooo cute...
Why were they in Les Baux... I was in Les Baux a few months ago, it is the neatest place!
Old 01-03-2006, 06:03 AM
Aristocracy

i was there 2 years ago... its a pretty place. poor alex looks more like shes crying imo, but i suppose its a possibility that she is happy
Old 01-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Commoner

hello
this morning I have seen Alexandra as every week, she goes to a ballet lesson with other small girl, sometimes she comes with her mother, but today it was her '"nounou" a german joung girl (25).
she was very happy & wearring a new neckless, she told me present from santa claus..
Old 01-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourronmarlotte
hello
this morning I have seen Alexandra as every week, she goes to a ballet lesson with other small girl, sometimes she comes with her mother, but today it was her '"nounou" a german joung girl (25).
she was very happy & wearring a new neckless, she told me present from santa claus..
Does she speak a good frencH??
I presume that Ernst speaks to her in german and Caro & the Casiraghis in french?
What language do they speak Caro & EA betweeen them?? french ? german? or even english??? (they met in London in the late 70s so they may have started in english and they kept the habit?
Old 01-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Courtier

For what I've read and seen (on tv) Caro and Ernst speak in English, occasionally in French and German, so I expect Alex is completely English-French bilingual; don't know about german...

Kisses (and thanks for the information; a ballet girl, like her mommy!)
Old 01-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Commoner

alexandra is bilingual, french with maman, english with daddy, and she is learning german with her nounou.
last month there was an exhibition of the ballet school, at this moment I have seen ernst and caroline taking care of alexandra, in the evening I have seen pierre( it was the day after he has been injured in a nigntclub) and charlote, she is very close to her sister.
more info if you want