Princess Alexandra Current Events 4 : Aug.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Caroline is a very liberal mother! Some mothers might be terrified to let their 6 year old dangle like that over the sea! But of course we are talking about a woman who let Andrea and Pierre go skydiving at the same age! Caroline teaches her kids from a very early age to have NO FEAR! hehe :)

Sorry, but isn`t it a little irresponsible what Caroline is doing in the pics? :confused:

hehehe... look at Ernst face it's the funniest!!

(thougts) " What are you doing with our little girl???!!!"
very funny:)

caro must be a really fun mum! she's probably giving her kiddos all the freedom she felt she lacked while growing up. i've read that grace was quite a strict mum...

I made another collage of Alexandra and Caroline, hope you like it.... :)

Pics are from APL, Yahoo

esvm8i.jpg

I think that third one, that pic is just the best pic of them ever. If I were Caroline, I'd have to frame that one and put it on my desk or maybe have someone paint it and have it in a beautiful frame and add it to a wall in one of the best rooms.

tbhrc said:
Here you have the original pic. From worldroots

And for the mosaik pics I have a program called Foto-Mosaik

Thanks for the answer, and i can imagine that you have towsends of pictures of Alexandra.. wow;) that's great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassi said:
Sorry, but isn`t it a little irresponsible what Caroline is doing in the pics? :confused:

I think that it's a little ironic considering the way Stefano died. I think she may be trying to teach them that life is short and that you should pursue your dreams no matter what they are as long as it's done under a watchful eye and the necessary safety precautions are taken. She does this because of quick and abrupt deaths of her mother and Stefano. I think she'd rather be supervising these skydiving stunts than having one of her children run off and do it anyway where shed have no say or control in the matter. I'd probably make the same decision.

Time for a new thread. Thanks to all who contributed and hope to see many more contributions and photos of Princess Alexandra in the newest thread.

You can view the new new thread here: Princess Alexandra, Current Events V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom