Princess Alexandra Current Events 4 : Aug.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and i hope she will be beautiful later like her sister.i don´t want that she looks like her eldest brother

re

I hope she will look like Charlotte or Princess Grace

but i don´t think that.i´m sure she´ll looks more like her father.look right in her face.alex has ernst´s characteristic features in her face.

Alex's titles

Princess Robijn said:
Hi, I am still wondering if Princess Alexandra will get the title of HSH Princess of Monaco if her mother will suceed to the trone of Monaco??

Oh, good question! Caroline was HSH before she wed Ernst, now she uses HRH Princess of Hanover as her title. Even the palace website uses that and not her HSH title. So I guess Alexandra will retain the HRH title even if Caro succeeds Albert..... But then they can use all their titles (HRH, HSH, Duchess, Marquess, Baroness, etc. if that happens to be the scenario). The Monegasque ruler has more than 100 titles! But only the heir/ess apparent/presumptive can claim to those titles.

Thanks, everyone for the newly posted pics of Alexandra! I absolutely adore her!:)

Last edited:
Princess Robijn said:
I hope she will look like Charlotte or Princess Grace

Fat chance......No this child is already 6 or 7. There is no way she will ever be as beautiful as her mother Caroline, Princess Grace or Charlotte. She looks to much like her dad unfortunately, and her dad is not near as good looking as Stephano was. Look at pictures of Charlotte when she was six or seven, charlotte was already turning into a BEAUTY!!!! They do not look alike at all. I would hate to be the younger sister of Charlotte Casiraghi, she will always and forever be compared to her, and she (Alexandra) will never posses the kind of beauty that her older sister has.:(:( It will be like Caroline and Stephanie, Caroline was always the beauty between the two girls, and Stephanie had to know that growing up. However, Stepanie's Camille, her youngest daughter, I bet will be able to give Charlotte a run for her money as she grows older. That child looks like she inherited Graces beautiful side of the family, simply beautiful Camille is!!:):):)

Last edited:
I really hope this is the last time I have to reply to those kinds of posts.In my opinion Alex is such a beautiful little person, and I think there is no need to compare her to anybody, whether to her father or to her sister. Her look is a great combination of her father and her mother.

monica17 said:
Oh, good question! Caroline was HSH before she wed Ernst, now she uses HRH Princess of Hanover as her title. Even the palace website uses that and not her HSH title. So I guess Alexandra will retain the HRH title even if Caro succeeds Albert..... But then they can use all their titles (HRH, HSH, Duchess, Marquess, Baroness, etc. if that happens to be the scenario). The Monegasque ruler has more than 100 titles! But only the heir/ess apparent/presumptive can claim to those titles.

Thanks, everyone for the newly posted pics of Alexandra! I absolutely adore her!:)

Hi Monica, Hi Princess Robijn,

I think your quite right with your response to Princess Robijn's question.
Alexandra will always retain the title HRH Princess of Hannover through her father. If Caroline acceeds the throne than she may or may not choose to title all of her children. (Andrea will no doubt be automatically titled since he is next in line) She may choose not to title Charlotte and Alexandra so that they may still keep some sort of private life, especially Charlotte. I think Pierre would be to close in line and he would have to be titled. Although to some it may seem unfair and odd not to title them all but them the Grimaldi's have always done things thier own ways. If Alexandra were to get a title from Caroline it would probably be HSH Princess of Monaco. I'm not sure how you would have to say it in regards to protocol since Monaco is a reigning principality and Hannover is not.

I guess the only question I have left is would Alexandra be known as HRH Princess of Hannover/HSH Princess of Monaco or HSH Princess of Monaco/HRH Princess of Hannover + whatever other titles they decide to bestow on her?

I totally agree with you, well said tbhrc!!!;)

Does anyone have photos of her around this date?

October 19, 2002

And if you find them, please post them! :)

re

thank you monica17,

I think that if Princess Caroline suceeds to the trone of Monaco, she will give the title of Prince(ss) of Monaco to all of her children

tbhrc said:
I really hope this is the last time I have to reply to those kinds of posts.In my opinion Alex is such a beautiful little person, and I think there is no need to compare her to anybody, whether to her father or to her sister. Her look is a great combination of her father and her mother.

Yes, well said Tbhrc!! Its sound a little bit stupid to talk so about a little girl. There is no need to compare here with her sister or anybody else. Some times I can see that she 's a sister from Charlotte. She looks like her but in another way... I think she's very cute.. Source pix: Hola, Gente & Semana (Own colletion)

Last edited:
thank you towsend for those beautiful pics! :)

She looks nothing like beautiful Charlotte, and most likely never will. Just because she was born rich does not mean she will grow up to be automatically beautiful like her sister or mother. Just because someone was born into money does not make their DNA turn them out to be gorgeous. There are plenty of famous wealthy people here in the USA who were born into money that are not goodlooking at all. Charlotte was just lucky, like her mom, to be born rich AND beautiful. Alexandra, not so much. She is cute though. However, like it or not, right or wrong, as she grows older, there will be the inevitable comparisions with Charlotte. There is nothing anybody can do about it either, people will compare, it is human nature. That is my opinion, and I am entitled to it just as much as you are entitled to yours. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Last edited:
Who said she is cute or beautiful because she was born rich? She will just be compared to her sister or others because of people like you, it's absolutly not said that everybody thinks the way you do. I never did that, I like her for the little person she is and not because of her family or the money they have. But it's okay, you have your opinion and I have mine.

BTW Towsend I love your pics, it's always great to see some of your Alex pics.:D Thanks!!!

tbhrc said:
Who said she is cute or beautiful because she was born rich? She will just be compared to her sister or others because of people like you, it's absolutly not said that everybody thinks the way you do. I never did that, I like her for the little person she is and not because of her family or the money they have. But it's okay, you have your opinion and I have mine.

That's cool, we will just have to agree to disagree. Take care...:):):)

california1 said:
That's cool, we will just have to agree to disagree. Take care...:):):)

That's true! :)

How old is she in this one? (love her outfit!)

Attachments

• Imagen2.jpg
    Imagen2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 308
photofan said:

How old is she in this one? (love her outfit!)

It was taken on 16/02/2002 so she was 2 1/2.

Some cute pics from ALex in the snow.

From Peter Smulders

Attachments

• Prinses Caroline dochter 2.jpg
    Prinses Caroline dochter 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Alexandra v Monaco 15020363.jpg
    Alexandra v Monaco 15020363.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Alexandra v Monaco 15020388.jpg
    Alexandra v Monaco 15020388.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Alexandra v Monaco 15020378.jpg
    Alexandra v Monaco 15020378.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Prinses Alexandra 15020498.jpg
    Prinses Alexandra 15020498.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Prinses Alexandra 1502049.jpg
    Prinses Alexandra 1502049.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Prinses Alexandra 1502048.jpg
    Prinses Alexandra 1502048.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 189
And some random pics.

From ModernJetSet

Attachments

• Caroline_alex04.jpg
    Caroline_alex04.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 325
  • HRHalexthepunk2.jpg
    HRHalexthepunk2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 0113_20030410_Monaco9thJumpingInternational78.jpg
    0113_20030410_Monaco9thJumpingInternational78.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,115
  • honor.jpg
    honor.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 277
You're welcome Photofan.

Here are some closeups of Alex:

From Getty, Colourpress

Attachments

• Alexandra (1).jpg
    Alexandra (1).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 209
  • Alexandra (6).jpg
    Alexandra (6).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Alexandra (5).jpg
    Alexandra (5).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Alexandra (4).jpg
    Alexandra (4).jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Alexandra (3).jpg
    Alexandra (3).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 208
  • Alexandra (2).jpg
    Alexandra (2).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Alexandra.jpg
    Alexandra.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 205
And some more...

Also from Getty and Colourpress

Attachments

• Alexandra (7).jpg
    Alexandra (7).jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Alexandra (8).jpg
    Alexandra (8).jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Alexandra (9).jpg
    Alexandra (9).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Alexandra (10).jpg
    Alexandra (10).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Alexandra (11).jpg
    Alexandra (11).jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Alexandra (12).jpg
    Alexandra (12).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 238
  • Alexandra (13).jpg
    Alexandra (13).jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 208
The little princess of Hannover takes a lot after her father side (eyes, fair hair, round face, round nose, etc.) and less from her mother striking features (oval face, lovely cheekbones, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom